[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Char Aznable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1834303-char_aznable.jpg (130KB, 900x668px) Image search: [Google]
1834303-char_aznable.jpg
130KB, 900x668px
Considering his large role in four major UC installments (0079, Zeta, CCA, and The Origin), and his gradual development throughout all of them, would you consider him to be the actual main character of Universal Century?
>>
>>15815595
Yes, but Amuro comes close.
>>
>>15815595

No, because UC continues on without him. UC doesn't have a main character.
>>
>>15815640
Everything after Char's Counterattack isn't canon.
>>
>>15815640
And that's the thing: some argue that Victory is actually quite related to Char though.
>>
>>15815646

Canon isn't canon.

>>15815683

Even if you want to take the idea that Uso is Char's grandson seriously, and I see no reason too, it doesn't make the series anything to do with Char. It's just a minor, and ultimately unnecessary connection, that does nothing but shrink the setting for no pay off of any kind.
>>
File: 249082757.jpg (40KB, 372x315px) Image search: [Google]
249082757.jpg
40KB, 372x315px
>>15815696
>even if it's Char's grandson, it has nothing to do with Char
>>
>>15815595
No, because he's an antagonist most of the time and when he isn't his action don't drive the story.

What's more despite being a shaker and mover thanks to lineage and charisma, he defines himself by his rivalry with Amuro, with even his vendetta against the Zabi being secondary to it.

Char simply isn't a protagonist.

>>15815712
It never plays in anything in Victory. It's not even mentioned once. So even 8f it was more than a rumor, Char has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>15816039
Actually, he is the protagonist and he actually is the shaker and mover of the UC in general.

Also
>even if it's Char's grandson, it has nothing to do with Char, get it?
>>
>>15816069
>even if it's Char's grandson
No matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it true.
>>
>>15816069
>>15816069
>Actually, he is the protagonist.
We've seen the shows too, you know?

>shaker and mover.
Yes, I said exactly that. But so is Gihren, Bask Om, Bright Noah and many otjer people.

And the victory bullshit is just that.
>>
>>15816237
>>15816515
I was not arguing that. I was simply arguing against you guys saying that a hypothetical Char's grandson would then hypothetically have nothing to do with Char.

plz reread and then reconfigure your argument or make it clear we're talking about something else
>>
>>15817820

Beyond the connection itself, it wouldn't. Char wouldn't be influencing events within it I'd Uso was suddenly his grandson, nor would any of it be about Char.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.