[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they have the worst philosophy of all UC antagonistic factions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Zanscare.png (43KB, 185x212px) Image search: [Google]
Zanscare.png
43KB, 185x212px
Do they have the worst philosophy of all UC antagonistic factions?
>>
>>15811612
Yes. Zanscare is one of the few Gundam factions I would say are objectively evil.
>>
>>15811612
they're the "turn everyone except us into a mindless vegetable" faction, right? Definitely worst faction in Gundam. At elast Ezelcant's plan had a sliver of darwinian logic in it. Zanscare's plan made slightly more sense than Seele's "turn everyone including us into Tang™" but they're definitely the looniest bunch in all of Gundam. Zanscare makes Moon Moon look like a rational philosophy.
>>
>>15811612
Considering most of their matriarchal society mumbo jumbo was a ruse to control and oppress people as well as to attempt genocide with impunity, sure.

>>15811671
Only everyone on Earth. Then they were going to move in themselves, of course.
Call 'em crazy as much as you want, but the Motorad fleet delivered results and kicked ass.
>>
>they're the "turn everyone except us into a mindless vegetable" faction

That was all Kagatie, the average Zanscare soldier fought for Maria who was going to bring peace with it. The Angel Halo was constructed to essentially serve as a massive conduit for Queen Maria's newtype abilities, which could heal others and bring peace to them in "a motherly way". Since they wouldn't acknowledge Maria as a leader, Zanscare as a people went to war to bring that about. It was Kagatie, however, who exactly like Scirocco had his own goals and tried using women to bring them about. He saw the potential in Maria's newtype abilities to affect people's minds, just like Scirocco wiped Kamille's and turned him into a vegetable for half a series, and tricked her and then Shakti into using the Angel Halo. They thought they were bringing about peace, but there were essentially just playing into Kagatie's hands.
>>
>>15811701
>They thought they were bringing about peace, but there were essentially just playing into Kagatie's hands.
AND IT WOULD'VE WORKED, TOO, IF IT WEREN'T FOR THOSE MEDDLING KIDS AND THAT STUPID DOG!
>>
>>15811612
>Do they have the worst philosophy of all UC antagonistic factions?

Strip away the Feminist angle that was being pushed by Maria and you are basically left with a slightly tamer version of Crux Dogatie's Jupiter Empire before it collapsed.

Where Crux basically intended to nuke the Earth into a barren wasteland, then mine its ruined husk of planet for resources as a final insult to humanity, Fonse Kagatie and the majority of his inner council intended to lobotimize the population of Earth, slaughter or enslave the survivors, then repopulate the Earth with spacenoids with the ideals of the old Jupiter Empire. Since Jupiter was no longer viable for his comrades and himself to return to following Crossbone, the only option left was to just make Earth into a paradise for himself and his new Jovian Empire.

In terms of them being the most evil and dispicable faction in Gundam, they are very close to the Vegans and LOGO's, but they at least have some "ok" intentions before you pull back the curtain of what they really are.
>>
>>15811752
>then repopulate the Earth with spacenoids with the ideals of the old Jupiter Empire. Since Jupiter was no longer viable for his comrades and himself to return to following Crossbone, the only option left was to just make Earth into a paradise for himself and his new Jovian Empire

None of that is mentioned in the show.
>>
File: 4962724732555611.jpg (132KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
4962724732555611.jpg
132KB, 480x354px
>>15811705
>>
File: Onepercent.jpg (19KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Onepercent.jpg
19KB, 480x269px
>>15811612
Honestly, regardless of what everyone's opinion on Wing is, I'd say the worst are the Romefeller foundation. Since their philosophy boils down to "Only rich white guys should rule everything." Nevermind Treize's talk of whether or not mobile dolls are ethical for war. They are literally just stuffy old aristocrats who kick puppies and shit on poor people just because it amuses them.
>>
>>15811948
They wanted to rule the world so there would be no more wars. They almost managed to do it with Queen Relena.
>>
>>15811965
Yeah that's usually the bullshit pitch. The truth is they were going to war with fucking everybody who wasn't apart of their elitist club, and doing fuckall to clean up the messes they left behind.
>>
Funnily enough,despite being one of the most outright evil organizations in UC, I think Zanscare may have a larger number of sympathetic characters fighting on their side than even Zeon. Off the top off my head I remember Mattis Walker, the Abigor pilot, that royal guard couple, that soldier who was distraught to see he was fighting against a kid, and maybe a couple more I'm forgetting.
>>
>>15811752
The moral of the story: Never trust anyone whose name ends in "atie". I'm looking at you, Katie.
>>
No, at least Zanscare had systematic views on life and society.
Worst views are the views of peace princesses, like Mineva or Aina.
>muh compromise
>muh real constitution or bullshit like that
>>
>>15811948
>only rich guys
Isn't that how real world works?
>>
>>15811612
They are basically the ISIS of gundam. Complete with beheading infidels.
>>
>>15812023
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.