[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he get so many chicks while being a space autist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

How did he get so many chicks while being a space autist?
>>
He used his newtype powers to control them subconsciously.
>>
>>15811182
Being a war hero can win you a fair amount of pussy.
>>
He was famoos
>>
>>15811200
Gundam inspired me to be a war hero, just to get girls and shit like that.
I'm fairly handsome so hope it works.
>>
>>15811182
And yet he chooses to die with his on again off again boyfriend.
>>
>>15811182
JIGEN HAOH
>>
File: fucking Bright.gif (352KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fucking Bright.gif
352KB, 640x480px
>>15811195
This

Mirai was ugly as fuck too and yet just because she's a Newtype everybody wanted her pussy
>>
File: Amuro,I....jpg (82KB, 717x381px) Image search: [Google]
Amuro,I....jpg
82KB, 717x381px
>>15811220
It's pure love, you wouldn't understand
>>
>>15811258
>Mirai was ugly as fuck too and yet just because she's a Newtype everybody wanted her pussy

You really don't understand Sledger's character.
He is how Japan views the US (during the 1970s). Fundamentally Sledger is an uncivilized brat in contraposition to Mirai and Bright that embody nice Japanese cultural values. Sledger is a fuck, and while Mirai (i.e. Japan) can be wowed by Sledger (i.e. the US of A) for a certain amount of time in the end she goes back to Bright. And Sledger get thrown out (blasted actually) out of the picture. There is nothing positive about Sledger. He is the shittiest character in the whole White Base.
>>
File: 2017.08.11_19.30.26.jpg (111KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2017.08.11_19.30.26.jpg
111KB, 960x720px
>>15811311
>There is nothing positive about Sledger.

WRONG

For starter, without him Mirai would never have been slapped into making the ONE decision that was needed at the moment
>>
>>15811182
It's the fro
>>
IMPREGNATED
AND
DUMPED
>>
>>15811182
Newype dick is three times faster.
>>
File: 3548977.jpg (139KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
3548977.jpg
139KB, 422x600px
>>15811258
>Mirai was ugly as fuck
The fuck did you just say
>>
>>15811182
He's famous and very rich.
>>
>>15811182
Over of the TV series he got exactly two over the course of 14 years. And the first one was an excuse so he didn't have to go to space and confront Lalah's ghost.

And no, he didn't get Sayla. That only happened in the novelization, and he dies in the end of that, killed by a random Rick Dom pilot. So Beltorchika as an escape, then Chan briefly before they both died.
>>
>>15811182
He probably scored some of Char's bright red custom boypussy, too.
>>
>>15812391
You posted a fanart because it's impossible to find an actual screenshot where she looks better than a 3/10
>>
>>15811182
Because space autism gives you chad powers
>>
File: xbkwiwJ.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
xbkwiwJ.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>15812756
>Jewdawg is said to be most powerful newtype
>Is one of the biggest chad's in gundam
It all makes sense now.
>>
Was Amuro an autist?
He was a bit of a tech nerd, but he never really struggled with social stuff. Only dealing with authority.
>>
>>15813594
He acted more like a brat than a spergolrd imo. He then developped into more of a Chad/normal guy
>>
>>15813487
Why didn't Elle win?
>>
A lot of people are saying he was famous but how exactly did that happen? I thought no one really knew who he was while he piloted the Gundam. Did the Federation release his identity after the war?
>>
>>15813931
>I thought no one really knew who he was while he piloted the Gundam

He was famous for piloting the gundam and the scene he made back in side 6 help to boost his popularity even more.
Don't know about the normal people but most federation soldiers admire him and Zeon remnant afraid of him

But no one really knew he died saving the world/
>>
>>15811311
To be honest I doubt Gundam was aiming for such a deep cultural analysis based off that one minor character
>>
>>15813958
>but no one really knew he died saving the world
Sad, really sad.
He deserves to be remembered.
>>
>>15813967
Don't forget that this is a Tomino show.
>>
>>15811182
cause every time Tomino would write a love interest for him their VA would stop showing up
or they would be massively unpopular with the female fanbase like Belchikchikorca
>>
>>15814176
Would love to see Beltorchika's Children animated.
>>
>>15814198
and i personally think that Beltorchika's Children is to heavy handed and full of melodrama just adapt the first half of hi streamer and make CCA feel like awhole story
>>
>>15814208
but the baby anon
>>
Sayla and Bright's conversation near the end of ZZ is one of the better written sequences in Gundam. That and the colony drop episode made ZZ completely worth it.
>>
>>15811311
This analysis ignores that Sledger was shown in an extremely positive light throughout his appearances.
>>
>>15814238
but Hathaway is awful anon the sequel has him make an anti federation terrorist organization all in the name of a crazy girl who he met like twice who hated him anyway.
>>
>>15814381
>BREAKING: ANTI-FED PROTESTOR SHOT IN THE NUTS
>>
>>15811182
Waifubait for the target demographic mostly.

But >>15811200 is right provided that they aren't horribly maimed.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.