[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan World Hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: newtitel-bar[1].jpg (372KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
newtitel-bar[1].jpg
372KB, 851x315px
Anyone else going this weekend?
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>15810501
1) This board is slow
2) There are no actual Americans here, only fictional Americans from fictional America.
>>
At the airport about to get to LAX. Where are you going OP?
>>
Well, whether you guys are coming or not, tomorrow is gonna be good
>>
Nah, they waited until way too late to announce guests/hotel/etc. Even the website wasn't up until like a month or two ago. Is Power Morphicon a similar deal?
>>
Is it wrong to want someone to ask if Suda is still friends with Renn? Is he mean to him? I just need to know. One of you needs to ask him.
>>
File: 1455143447494.jpg (43KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1455143447494.jpg
43KB, 500x333px
>>15812148
I almost wanted to ask this but I decided to ask a higher brow question, something from the heart.

I am only getting there Sunday but would anyone be interested in am /m/ meet? If i am not fucked for time and there is interest in it i will check this thread and post a location
>>
>>15812551
Maybe, even if just meet up for 5 minutes and say hi
I want to know if you faggots are really that stereotyped
>>
>>15812551
Ask him, will he ever star in any new JDoramas?
>>
>>15813267
He should ask him if he would be interested in adapting the new manga into a movie or special.
>>
Heading over there now. See you guys on the floor
>>
The con was great, but some of you KRfags are some concentrated autistic fags
Especially you Ben, the podcaster who farted during Kiriyama's panel
>>
>>15815164
Unfortunately you've got to expect that garbage but otherwise what was the most interesting stuff there?
>>
>>15815190
As an Ultrafag, >>15815208
Kiriyama was suave as fuck. All the girls were audibly wet when he walked in. Apparently people cried meeting him too, a staff member told me.
Interestingly, Ultraman fans were older crowd with families and young children, likely OG fans when Ultraman aired in the states. KR fans were mostly young adults. A lot of 20-some year olds in various kinds of cosplay. Saw a girl in full Popi get-up, dudes with really good Dangerous Zombie, Lazer, and Rider 1 in that Ghost movie cosplays, and a bunch of people in passable "doctor" robes a la Ex-aid. A lot, and I mean A LOT, of Shotaro and Phillip cosplays for Kiriyama of course. All the Phillips were girls, which I always thought was a meme but is actually true.
KR fans were really mostly benign, but there were some visibly weaponized autism in the crowd. The guy who farted was in the 2nd row and Kiriyama heard him. Quite a few weebs all over the place with that visible "I am a KR expert and Nippon culture enthusiast" attitude. They were impatient and kept being distractive during Furuya's panel.
Got a lot of cool toys from the con, so it's all good stuff. Looking forward to tomorrow as well and will definitely come back
>>
>>15815287
This is why I have no desire to go to a con. Even if the actual main events are great every fucking autist in creation WILL be there ruin it all.
>>
>>15815287
I don't remember how fluent his English is. Did he speak any?
>>
>>15815331
His English was elementary. He greeted us in English before going back to the translator
Funnily, the translator lady they had was the same lady who worked with Furuya. She was evidently more well versed in Ultraman than Rider because she didn't even know Ex-aid or Kamen Rider is not Masked Riders any more. A fan in the crowd actually translated a few time. She was qt

>>15815326
I was really annoyed because I sat right behind that guy who farted and he was some serious autistic shit. Shilling his podcast and making dumb jokes, and bursting quips during the panel at everyone.
But afterwards, I thought twice about it and it doesn't bother me as much. I had a lot of fun despite of that one guy dropping his spaghetti everyone, and most people were NOT autistically crying about Popi dying or how great Ex-Aid is or how the franchise is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
It's the same deal with every fandom. Don't let the turds ruin your fun
>>
>>15815371
What was his shitty podcast?
>>
>>15815409
Toku something, wasn't paying attention. His name is Ben which I remember because he met a girl named Jen and want to find a guy named Ken for a joke
>>
>>15815417
There's a bajillion podcasts that begin with Toku

At least he didn't shart, that's embarrassing
>>
Was there any one else interesting there besides Renn and Furuya?
>>
Time for day 2 lads
Why is Pasadena Convention Center range banned from 4chan?
>>
>>15817369
range bans on 4chan are always arbitrary
anyway hope day 2 is good
>>
>>15818573
Pretty fun. A dude set up a booth selling bootleg DVDs out in the open, from Ultra Seven to Netflix Defenders
I got to shake Kiriyama's hand actually. He wondered in during Nakajima's memorial showing and I met him in person this time.
Once again, most folks are great, but some spergs are visible. This one fatass actually introduced himself during a panel Q&A as a RangerWiki's editor. Another neckbeard were audibly sperging some nonsense during Tokusatsu Network's panel.
Oh yeah, finally saw those Tokusatsu Network people in person. They were pretty fine folks if not a little autistic in their own rights. Their social media manager is qt3.14
Ultraman stuff is here >>15818655
>>
File: laffin skelly.png (44KB, 161x189px) Image search: [Google]
laffin skelly.png
44KB, 161x189px
>>15818673
>This one fatass actually introduced himself during a panel Q&A as a RangerWiki's editor

oh my fuck
>>
File: 1497138764540.jpg (134KB, 958x538px) Image search: [Google]
1497138764540.jpg
134KB, 958x538px
>>15815287
>but there were some visibly weaponized autism in the crowd.
>The guy who farted was in the 2nd row and Kiriyama heard him

Oh god I completely agree. The dude farting hard fucking killed me, Kiriyama sent my sides to orbit when he called it out. Im am pretty disappointed with how some attendees treated some of the guests. Kiriyama is not Shotaro but the way some people can't separate the actor from the character is fucking baffling! Meeting all the guests was amazing, got to thank Fukuzawa for getting me into this stuff with that Shinkenger first episode cold open. Tried not to spaghetti but I really did my best to keep it in my pockets.

I was the Rider 1 and the Dangerous Zombie that was In the cosplay contest. I appreciate the kind words! Anybody know the other Dangerous Zombie there? he did some really damn interesting stuff with his suit construction and I was hoping we could compare and share tips. Dude seemed cool. Ah yeah I showed Kiriyama all my Suits from over the years, He really enjoyed my Akibared (fuck yes my dude) and said I should do W, I suggested Joker and he agreed. He kept touching my Rider 1 mask "good quality desu ne". Fuck man, that felt good ngl.

Great event, Hope you all had fun too!

Ben is a boof butt
>>
>>15821861
Oh shit, damn dude, that was some neat cosplay. You are my third favorite after Zetton and the 3SP officer cosplayer.
Shit was fun indeed. I'll definitely come back in two years.

Did you got to day 2?
>>
>>15822295
Yeah I was there as Takeyama Jin, had a foam belt and Blind contacts in.
Day 2 was hard becuase I was so pissed there wasnt a day 3..... next time maybe.
>>
File: Picard_stabbed_and_laughing.jpg (500KB, 1007x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picard_stabbed_and_laughing.jpg
500KB, 1007x1080px
>>15818673
>>15818677
Kek I bet it was that king cunt Nbajammer.
>>
>>15824327
I dunno if I can handle a 3rd day. I was already tired as fuck by the middle of day 2
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.