[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does he wear his sunglasses in his pilot suit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

why does he wear his sunglasses in his pilot suit?
>>
so nobody switches the blade on him, oh no.
>>
So no one would know he's Char duh
>>
>>15809414
>implying that they didn't know that he was char
>>
>>15809364

He's probably some vampire posing as Char.
>>
>>15809364
You don't?
>>
File: 459467676189.jpg (101KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
459467676189.jpg
101KB, 960x720px
>>15809436
My headcanon says that everybody knew he was Char, but they just went along with it to humour him.
>>
>>15809805
I'm fairly certain that's actually canon. Like, the first thing everyone says upon seeing him is "wow, this guy sure is a lot like Char Aznable". After a while it starts coming across as sarcastic.
>>
>>15809388
<GUITAR INTENSIFIES>
>>
>>15809805
It's hardly headcanon.
>>
File: Alex_Dino_not_Ahtrun_Zala.png (96KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Dino_not_Ahtrun_Zala.png
96KB, 300x225px
Shinn-kun, have you ever heard of a man named Athrun Zala?
>>
File: Capture.png (29KB, 567x346px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29KB, 567x346px
>>15809364
Because he can.
>>
File: busted.png (209KB, 647x316px) Image search: [Google]
busted.png
209KB, 647x316px
>>15810712
>>
>>15809364
Cosmic ray damage dummy
>>
>>15809364
Why don't you?
>>
>>15809364
Did any feddie other than Amuro and Sayla even know what Char looked like without his mask anyway? He would have been less suspicious if he hadn't worn the sunglasses, not more. He just wears it for fun.
>>
>>15812816
I don't think even Amuro saw him without his mask in 0079. Only Sayla would know what he looks like.
>>
What I don't understand is that it was common knowledge that Char Aznable wanted to take down the Zabi family. Did he go around telling everyone as Quattro?
>>
>>15813059
I wondered about that too. Maybe it's one of those things you shouldn't think too hard about but when you look at it there is a sort of a pattern.
Even is MSG the random soldier that Sayla asked about Char knew that there was bad blood between him and the Zabis.
Then early in Zeta Kamille, who was a OYW otaku, talked about how Char heroically fought the evil Zabis, but later on Reccoa is perplexed by Char's behavior towards Haman and is like "So you really hate the Zabis?".
Then again in CCA everyone and their dog seem to be experts on his personal life.
So I guess various rumors exist but everyone interprets them in their own way.
>>
>>15813018
Thought he did in the sword fight. But that might just be Sayla.
>>
>>15813059
>>15813377
Amuro was a famous war hero after the OYW. There were probably a few different movies about him, Char, the White Base, and the war. Maybe Reccoa watched "WHITE BASE: THE MOVIE" and Kamille watched "RED COMET: The True Story of Casval Deikun"
>>
>>15809364
Don't be afraid of the guy in shades, oh no.
You've got it made with the guy in shades.
>>
>>15812207
more like Amuro Ray
>>
>>15809388
then why did he masquerade as the guy in shades?
>>
>>15809364

My headcanon is that Char is a fan of Duke Nukem.
Perhaps Char has a condition or birth defect that causes is eyes or eye nerves to be sensitive to light. There's a drawfag on another board who always draws on a grey background because white is too bright for him. Char having a medical condition would explain why he was allowed to wear a mask all the time while on duty, otherwise he'd had been punished in every inspection for uniform alteration and disobedience.
>>
>>15809364
>why does he wear his sunglasses in his pilot suit?

Dude, that man is a CHAR. No further explanation is needed.
>>
>>15816389
That's actually the excuse he used in Origin
>>
>>15816006

You're not supposed to masquerade WITH the guy in shades. Notice how everyone he hangs out with gets fucked.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.