[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would be /m/ Ultimate Ultimates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Multiverse origins.jpg (878KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Multiverse origins.jpg
878KB, 2000x2000px
ok, after stalking a bit this thread on /co/

>>>/co/94840181

i was thinking here, who would be the The one above all of Gundam, Getter and etc and who would be its Multiversal Ultimates based on what they originated, and their untapped potential

as far as i remember Ideon, Getter Robo, TTGL, Tenchi and Gunbuster are already on that tier
>>
>>15807036
Arguably it's Mazinger Zero at the top. Demonbane Vortex Blaster is stronger but Zero has the strength of every mecha inspired by Mazinger and every universe's version of that mecha, including Demonbane.
>>
File: 1503514298397.jpg (635KB, 1056x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1503514298397.jpg
635KB, 1056x1547px
>>15807036
Ideon can be considered the 4th or sixth, as he was the catalyst that created Gundam multiverse itself, something that Turn-A implied it

also, Blue Man's Dick was involved on the crisis, as he was the giant hand who kickstarted the post Crisis and later Secret Wars

>Pic
i wouldn't find strange that SRW or Bandai if they want to do a new DW:Gundam, ends up visiting this type of mindfuckery.
>>
>>15807036
Go back to your cuck shed and stay there, /co/mblr
>>
>>15807064
Wouldn't Zero be the 3rd, aka the First concept of Mecha and Mecha pilot in fiction itself(not including War of the Worlds and Starship troopers)

>>15807091

Getter Robo Armageddon can be considered as Getter Robo Facing its 1st Incursion and succeeding on defending it.

>>15807109
oh hi /a/
>>
God Reideen
>>
File: the logos.png (551KB, 1022x1094px) Image search: [Google]
the logos.png
551KB, 1022x1094px
Aquarion Logos, how is this even a debate?
>>
>>15807138
Cuck shed now, /co/mblr.
>>
>>15807036

Superman Thought Robot
>>
File: exiles.jpg (65KB, 400x614px) Image search: [Google]
exiles.jpg
65KB, 400x614px
>>15807036

Can we be the Exiles instead? Ultimates sucked.
>>
>>15807064
ZERO is specifically countered by everything non-Mazinger, newfriend.
>>
>>15807036
i keep looking at this picture and i don't understand it. it seems like things like "first hero" and such mean superman, but then some of the listings are just "DC 52" or "Modern Marvel" so it's not just a single person.
>>
File: Ultimate Ultimates.jpg (2MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Ultimates.jpg
2MB, 3975x3056px
>>15807862

its was based of this page
>>
>>15807559
I like the original, edgy ultimates, especially their cap
>>
Ultimates as in..?
>>
>>15807036

> who would be the The one above all of /m/

The One Above All and primary God in both DC and Marvel works is Jack Kirby, not a fictional character; if there was to be an /m/ One Above All it'd probably be Osama Tezuka, Yokoyama Mitsutera or another prolific creator with a hand in some primary /m/ material. Alternately, Jules Verne or someone could be considered.
>>
>>15810113

the Multiverse ultimates, each one born from every age and event that covered comics, in this case the third was the one who gave life to the 1st Hero.

in mecha's case The multiversal being who created the 1st Mecha, the 1st concept Pilot who would generate other ones on the following years, also as >>15810129 said, the one above all of /m/ is the one who gave life to the entire concept, in this case Ozamu Tezuka, Mitsutera or maybe Jules Verne

and then we have the Empty Hand, The one who devours the multiverse when its at the end, Ideon itself can be considered the victim or the herald of the Empty hand, As the multiverse was killed by him, but its survivors created a new Multiverse from its ashes

and this concept was explored on the MSG gigantis manga, where they found ideon reincarnated and ready to destroy the gundam multiverse, until char and amuro managed to overpower and destroy him with the biggest ASSPULL ever
>>
>>15810173
>and this concept was explored on the MSG gigantis manga, where they found ideon reincarnated and ready to destroy the gundam multiverse,

>ready to destroy the gundam multiverse

Nice fanfic
>>
File: macho_-_m_en.jpg (406KB, 1876x1234px) Image search: [Google]
macho_-_m_en.jpg
406KB, 1876x1234px
Don't worry, /m/, we 've got this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.