[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not ready for these feels to be animated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1503532853485.jpg (47KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503532853485.jpg
47KB, 467x600px
I'm not ready for these feels to be animated.
>>
just do not watch it then.
>>
>>15806290

I have to, I'm just not ready for it. Pluto's a real ride man.
>>
>>15806268
I want it to be good so bad that I'm terrified they might fuck it up somehow
>>
>>15806297
For one, the man behind it is Maruyama, the founder of Madhouse and MAPPA, who apparently sees making an adaptation of Pluto as his life's goal. More importantly, it's Pluto. You could do the worst adaptation possible and still can't ruin a story this good.
>>
Is this good? Should I read it?
>>
>>15806513
Yes and yes.
>>
>>15806546
Do I need to watch Astro boy first?
>>
>>15806552

No you don't. While it does originate from an from astro boy, it remakes the world to be it's own unique story.
>>
>>15806559
Sweet
>>
Holy shit, this better be good. Loved Tenma in the story.
>>
>>15806297
>>15806312
Yeah, I can't wait for this. Pluto was one of my absolute favorite manga and I'm confident these guys will be able to do it justice.
>>
>>15806268
It will probably be good. Incidentally, Pluto is probably the only Urasawa manga of the ones I read that I really liked. Many of his mangas start streching too much and covering too much stuff, that generally is not really important and which makes the reader loses focus of the main plot.

I still need to read Master Keaton, anyway.
>>
>>15806312
Maruyama's been the producer an exhaustive list of top tier stuff, he just needs to pick the right director for this.
>>
>>15806268
Oh boy, more garbage. At least it'll be decent shitposting material, if nothing else.
>>
>>15806749
Keaton's fun. For the most part it's just fun one-shot stories about art or history or politics where Keaton saves the day with archeology or his SAS survival skills.
>>
>>15806552

No but I would suggest watching the arc it's based on just so you can see how it differs. Here, watch it on YT in all its cheesy 1983 dub glory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI8llYYWtzs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP415l1YMEQ
>>
>>15807552
LULZ Dr. Elephant. Not bad, looking into Pluto now.
>>
>Kaneto Shiozawa is dead so he can never voice Brau-1589

FUCK YOU STAIRS, he would've been perfect
>>
>>15807552
It's amazing how Urasawa was able to craft such a story out of only 2 episodes from Astro Boy.
>>
>>15808122
It was half a volume of manga when Tezuka did it, and that's what Urusawa based his version on.
>>
>>15808091
Why is it almost always head trauma or cancer that takes out voice actors?
>>
>>15808146
I need to get around to reading Astro Boy. I already finished all of Black Jack.
>>
>>15808313
Did you like the one where he has to cut out an intestinal parasite from his own guts in the Australian outback while fighting off a pack of hungry dingoes?
>>
>>15808351
That's the one where he was investigating a family that had died from mysterious causes right? I honestly love all of the stories, no matter how ridiculous. Own nearly all of the volumes, though they aren't located at my home atm.
>>
>>15806268

The character designs look straight out of Yawara: a Fashionable Judo Girl. Is Pluto by that guy?
>>
>>15811613
Yeah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoki_Urasawa#Works
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.