[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

I need help. I have an itch for a /m/ game that is like the old Mobile Suit Gundam Battle Operations. I tried Gundam Breaker 3 but it was missing something, it didn't feel like each machine you used was different. Mostly looking for you can only get specific suits that play different from each other but you can recolor them.

Also any other good /m/ games.
>>
This is unironically one of my favorite /m/ games. Sure, its ugly, and sure, it runs like shit, but it gives the MSs a really nice weight and clunkiness. A bit like the first couple of AC games.
It makes sense that OYW MS would be pretty hard to control well. You feel like a total badass when you get a hang of it though.

I say give it a go if you can get it for cheap
>>
>>15806622

Agreed.

TiS is great in terms of feel, you just have to get past the myriad of glitches and performance issues. After that, it feels like one of the most rewarding Gundam games. Also don't play it in a blind run-and-gun fashion, the amount of cringeworthty YouTube videos of people fucking up on this game and going "hurr this sucks" is maddening, there's a surprising amount of strategy you need to consider that the game doesn't tell ypi about. I basically learned of the best way to utilise the AI pilots through repeat plays after initially dismissing them as an underdeveloped afterthought (the lack of visible prompts will be an issue but you learn to work with it).

It's definitely got its share of issues but I think if you're into the more technical side of OYW suits produced up to the point of MS IGLOO you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>15806678
You really have to play smart and consider tactics when you start out. Its super rewarding the first time you beat those 3 tutorial Zakus without taking a hit.
Its honestly really underappreciated. It came out around the same time as AC:FA and mecha game people were geared for /FAST/, not slow and meticulous.
The way missions work is also really great. The time limit makes you have to take big decisions regarding your pilots and suits
>>
>>15806692

The satisfaction I had beating the third Zeon mission for the first time was great. Normally with the suits you have at that time you're best just going for the base immediately, but I was actually able to beat it without foregoing any kills and making good use of the map terrain as well as distracting the enemy.
>>
>>15805140

We know you're the dude from flailthroughs, just accept your fate and play Battle Operation NEXT
>>
File: beauty.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
beauty.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>15805140
A PSP emulator and the Battle series, Battle universe is a greatly polished and with great scope for being in the PSP'library.
Assault survive includes SEED and a weird point system.
>>
>>15806770
whoa whoa whoa. What is this and do you need ps+
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.