[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball FighterZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

File: Hell's Flash.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hell's Flash.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
16 is /m/ as fuck
>>
>>15803133
wow that game looks good

Imagine if a super robot fighter got that kind of treatment, I'd flip to see Shin Getter tearing shit up in such a fashion.
>>
16 is Greenriver isn't he?
>>
>>15803133
Holy shit, they've finally done it, they've made anime real!
>>
File: Bolinoak Sammahn.jpg (831KB, 1720x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Bolinoak Sammahn.jpg
831KB, 1720x2048px
>>
>>15803168
Yes, and he's also the voice for Tenshinhan now
>>
>>15803175
seriously can they just animate Dragonball in this game instead of the underfed Laotians that draw it these days?
>>
i keep bitching about why they had to kill of 16
nigga was the real fucking shit in Cell Sagas
>>
>>15803155
Even better.
Each super robot is animated in the style of its own show.
>>
>>15803133
>>15803155
What the fuck I thought it was anime at first
>>
>>15803465
The game looking exactly like the show is what gets people's dicks in their hands.
>>
File: 1501411034414.png (801KB, 816x597px) Image search: [Google]
1501411034414.png
801KB, 816x597px
>>15803133
>tfw there actually doing a original fucking storyline for this game
Im honestly annoyed that people would want the same old linear Saiyan saga---> Namek Saga----->Android saga that weve had for the past 15 years of DBZ games. Im happy Xenoverse broke away from it and dared to do something different
>>
>>15803554
Just barely, Xenoverse had a blank check for crazy situations that turn the series on its head but all we got is "Oh no Frieza just skipped to final form! History has changed!" or "Cell absorbed 17 and 18 at the same time, think of the consequences!"
>>
>>15803486
>>15803465

I think Arcsys (the Guilty Gear/Blazblue guys who are also working on this game) are very, very, *very* good at this kind of style.
>>
>>15803133
I could swear his lips said "FUCK YOUUUU"
>>
>>15803554
I was thinking about this myself recently and honestly, I think XV managed to be even MORE boring then the same old story. XV2 did it a little better with more original content and more involved characters like Bardock but even then most of it was a copy/paste from the first game anyway. Sorta sucks.

For as simple as Fusions was, I think it was more interesting then XV just because you actually interacted with characters other then Trunks.
>>
>>15803621
>For as simple as Fusions was, I think it was more interesting then XV just because you actually interacted with characters other then Trunks.
But you didn't interct with any one character to a significant degree at all.
>>
File: rigid.gif (5KB, 480x153px) Image search: [Google]
rigid.gif
5KB, 480x153px
>>15803584
desu this is how cg anime needs to look
from what I know the arcsys developers actually distort the 3d model which mimics traditional animation's stretch & squash technique like in pic related (on the right hand side).
>>
File: boomer.gif (971KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
boomer.gif
971KB, 500x377px
>>15803133
best thing tfs ever did was give 16 classic mecha SFX during his imperfect cell fight
>>
>>15803717
sauce?
>>
>>15803679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhGjCzxJV3E

Here you have anything you need to know about how they work.
>>
>>15803842
>boomer

prettu sure its bubble gum crisis
>>
Just give me Paikuhan and Tienshinhan and Ill roll a greenriver team
>>
>>15803861
>Autodesk just announced they're killing off Softimage

Goodbye decent natural looking CGi. Welcome back to our early 2000's uncanny valley.

Also fuck Autodesk.
>>
>>15803448
He was a plot device, not so much a character. He fulfilled his purpose.

>>15803554
This game is not aimed at the same people the others are though.
>>
>>15803679
Same thing with the recent JoJo games, if you look at the models of the characters during their trademark FABULOUS poses you'll see dislocated joints and stretched limbs every where.
Same thing with Overwatch, some in-betweens are cartoonishly overstretched for less than a split-second.
>>
>>15803554
Do people actually want that? DBZ games started bombing for a while, and only recovered once they started doing original stories.
>>
>>15804058
The people this game is aimed at, AKA, people who have no idea what the point of a licensed game is, didnĀ“t play those games as they weren't "hardcore" enough, so that anon is wrong. When Fighterz was announced no one gave a shit about what storyline would it to. Heck, its probably part of the reason they went with Z and not Super like the games should start doing.

You're right, the games recovered when they started with the original stories, though I'd also attribute that to having a gameplay that works(instead of being gimmick based) and an acceptable reason to lower the roster. But that's for people that follow DB games because they like DB.
>>
File: 1389307449205.gif (1000KB, 450x234px) Image search: [Google]
1389307449205.gif
1000KB, 450x234px
>"We want to have a diverse roster with no duplicate characters"
>2 versions of Goku and Vegeta already confirmed
>17 relegated to side animations of 18 instead of being his own character
>>
File: Don't Hide.png (109KB, 521x290px) Image search: [Google]
Don't Hide.png
109KB, 521x290px
>>15804124
>>15804126
>>
>mfw Super revealed #17 is married, has one biological child and two kids and got insanely strong simply by protecting animals around the island he works on as a wild life ranger
>mfw #16 would be proud
>mfw #16 is still dead
>mfw I have no face
>>
So judging by the way people are posting in this thread, did /m/ forget that Guilty Gear Xrd exists?
>>
>>15804132
My apologies for wanting to preserve the anonymous culture of the website by not posting my email by accident
>>
>>15804165
Now post your face when Super is terrible fanwank, aka your face since its inception.
>>
>>15804195
t. Toyotaro
>>
>>15804165
>Super revealed #17 is married, has one biological child and two kids
That was actually revealed in an interview with Toriyama back in the Full Color release of the Android saga a few years ago. Super is just the first animated mention of it.
>>
>>15804177
it's one thing to see this done with Guilty Gear characters on their umpteenth iteration, but to see known cartoon characters is a bit different
>>
>>15804478
Can you reread your own post and tell me how that doesn't sound arbitrary as fuck?

You could've at least went with "yeah but GG was a video game franchise from the beginning" or some similar point.
>>
>>15804544
there isn't a guilty gear cartoon to go "holy shit this looks like that cartoon, or even better" over
>>
>>15804552
Fair point, to which I offer a rebuttal: GG has a sizable career as a sprite based 2d fighter franchise, and seeing ASW preserve the feel of their sprites in their 3d animation, while also embracing the technology for what it is and taking advantage of the ability to easily do more dynamic visual work with it, had a similar effect to what you're getting at.
>>
>>15804564
okay

so I hope they use this Dragonball game to animate the Guilty Gear series that doesn't exist?

I really don't even understand what your point is
>>
>>15804573
Yeah, he's being retarded.
>wow i noticed thing because of stuff
>NO YOU DIDN'T
>>
>>15804573
>>15804575
>this thing that was 2d before made the jump to 3d and it doesn't look like shit, wow I've never seen that happen before!

I don't know why (you) keep harping about anime like that matters.
>>
>>15804590
I really don't understand what you're saying.
Are you assblasted that we're not respecting Guilty Gear's pioneering not-shitty CG or something because people are saying this Dragonball thing looks good?
>>
>>15804605
Seems like it. Goobers gonna goob.
>>
>>15803679
I think only Sanzigen and Orange actually try to make the animation fluid and even then I think only Sanzigen managed to nail the look only now on Bubuki since Orange mainly animated robots and not much else though they are now going to do houseki no kuni which actually looks pretty good
>>
>>15804184
Your shame shall be eternal
>>
>>15803656
You do moreso then in Xenoverse. You and your rival are training under Goku and Vegeta, there's Goten/Trunks/Pan/Kid Goku adn their reactions with other characters, like Kid Goku meeting Gine for example.

There's interesting stuff like Great Ape Broly or Broly and Goku's fusion in the story too. Xenoverse is just so boring. It never feels like you're doing anything. You just pop into a time, save it, and then goodbye, off to the next one. That's why XV2 is a bit more interesting since it ties it all together a bit better but at that point most of it is still the same as XV.

They need to go full Heroes with XV3. Have some interesting things happen, new weird transformations, other TP members like Xeno Goku and Gohan, hell have Trunks and Vegeta's potara in it. It's just really boring when the game is pop into a fight that already happened, the villain powers up a bit more, maybe Cell and Frieza show up.

I thought XV2 would be better throughout cause it had its own band of villains in the movie villains but they barely did shit and it was disappointing. If you're gonna do something different, go full different. I feel like XV and 2 are just some weird middle ground and that makes it even more boring then just getting Z's stories IMO. At least in the Tenkaichi games there were What-If stories to keep it interesting and FighterZ looks a little more interesting too.
>>
File: file.png (142KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
142KB, 336x188px
i think Dragon Ball games will sell slightly more if they go all out on the what if stories like Dragon Ball Heroes is doing.
>>
>>15805285
Oh and for the record I know there's that thing with Buu/Frieza Force/Saiyaman/Guru stuff and mentors but they don't feel like they have any actual impact on your character or the world around them, which sucks.
>>
>>15805287
That's why Heroes is interesting. It's often really fucking stupid, but it's at least interesting. Having almost the exact same story except "Holy shit it's Frieza again!!" and then having an OC villain final boss fight pop out at the end is just plain boring.
>>
>>15805285
>You and your rival are training under Goku and Vegeta, there's Goten/Trunks/Pan/Kid Goku adn their reactions with other characters, like Kid Goku meeting Gine for example.
You uh, really don't. You get single lines and mostly OC Donut Steel characters
>>
>>15805321
Those single lines in Fusions are more then we get in XV. The actual story involving Goku and Vegeta and fighting them in the tournament eventually actually felt like you were interacting with the story, even if it was a few lines here and there.

Which is literally more then you get in XV and that's my problem. Nothing you do in XV seems to actually impact anything until the last 3 minutes of the story.

I'm not saying Fusions is an interesting game or it has a good story or even that the interactions with other characters particularly good, I'm just saying it's more then there is in XV. Which XV2 did definitely do better, but it still wasn't much.
>>
>>15803465
Good joke, 3D anime doesn't look half as good as this.
>>
>>15805333
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqx974Svlkc

It can.

>>15805321
>>15805332
And for the record even Online did it better IMO.
>>
>>15805252
There were some small scenes in Schwarzesmarken where Sanzigen probably put in more effort than they needed to, it's hard to put into words but stuff like one of the early launch sequences carried the kind of pacing in motion that made the TSFs feel like part of the setting rather than some outside artifact added in post.

Though, to imply the ArcSys method is fluid is kinda off, it's by intent of design meant to not be fluid, with in betweens dropped to create the visual impression that it's hand done. They back down from the technological potential of the times to engage in visual anachronism; if they so wished those models could've been fluid but they'd look about as off as when KoF14 was first announced.

Anyway I'd compare this deliberate choppiness to a group like Polygon, though with Polygon it's more stylistically jaggy with some exceptions, as if they're trying to deliberately create something weird and unnatural looking, whereas ASW has a target style meant to evoke anime when viewed head on.

Long story short CGI has a lot of room for style and nuance even across different groups engaging in the medium.
>>
> seen some videos of people actually good at fighting games playing the latest build
> almost bust a nut.

Game of the year for 2018 right fucking here.
>>
>>15805352
>if they so wished those models could've been fluid but they'd look about as off as when KoF14 was first announced.
Eh, I disagree. It'd just look more obviously 3d, but it'd still look good. Look at Etotama's battle sequences for fluid 3d with anime shading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMd0qKUwZMw
>>
>>15804195
Super is better than Z ever was.

It's still not as good as dragon ball.
>>
>>15803155
All I want is Gundam Versus style gameplay but with crossover like A.C.E.
>>
>>15804048
JJBA and Overwatch actually mimic smears of you look at it closely.
>>
I hope the SRW team is looking at stuff like this. There's no reason to stick with sprites in this day and age. That's why SRW is dying.
>>
>>15806094
Actually, hardware constraints can still give sprites an edge, they're comparatively trivial to render vs a full 3d model.

Not that it matters much unless your target platform is a toaster, or your game is going for some kind of world record in number of objects rendered to display, or your code is so shitty that 3d models tank the framerate on the spot and you can't be bothered to unfuck it all.
>>
its like you guys never saw Guilty Gear Xrd
>>
>>15805995
>Super is better than Z ever was.
Z is very overrated particularly because a certain arc everyone loves is honestly terrible. But it's not god awful and stupid to the degree Super is.
>>
>>15806783
-tips fedora-
>>
>>15806796
Wow you showed me. I like the majority of the entire series, manga not the filler loaded anime, just there's one arc in particular that's overrated. Either way it's not as idiotic, boring, or creatively bankrupt as Super.
>>
>>15806820
Filler is only an issue in goku vs freezer fight. Granted, this requires actually watching the show instead of letting internet memes define your opinion.

Agree on z being better than super tho.
>>
>>15806871
>Filler is only an issue in goku vs freezer fight.
It's an issue even back during Dragonball, I grew up more so reading the manga so I hated all the filler. Garlic Jr is the stupidest anime exclusive filler that lasts fucking forever and is WAY worse than Freeza filler. The anime is loaded with filler, even back during Dragonball. Honestly the only filler I every enjoyed was the filler at the start of the Buu saga.

>Granted, this requires actually watching the show instead of letting internet memes define your opinion.
I make my own opinions, I don't care what others say. The pacing in most episodes of Dragonball are trash and the filler of both plentiful and insufferable. Dragonball is a great manga but the anime can be a real slog.
>>
>>15806885
I liked the driving episode filler. Not much of anything else though.
>>
>>15806927
Because the goofier filler was the better filler. The only filler besides the diving episode that's enjoyable would be the Great Saiyaman filler, mainly because the SoL format it took was rather refreshing and it was nice seeing the cast interact in a more relaxed setting which we hadn't seen in ages. It's why the Buu Saga was great, and the awful attempts at replicating this but also have heavy handed bullshit is why Super is literal vomit.
>>
>>15806885
>It's an issue even back during Dragonball, I grew up more so reading the manga so I hated all the filler.
I read both the manga and the anime. If you think its an issue, specially in the original Dragon Ball where its even less prominent than Z, then you clearly haven't watched much anime.

>I make my own opinions
Which are somehow resonant with the autistic idea against filler the DB fanbase has.

>people are still using the word "pacing" unironically
Even "edgy" has more meaning at this point.
>>
Driver's License episode is really great.
>>
>>15806948
>If you think its an issue, specially in the original Dragon Ball where its even less prominent than Z, then you clearly haven't watched much anime.
The filler is almost always shit in Dragonball and adds needless padding because that's what it literally was: padding to wait for more chapters until they had more material to adapt. Yeah there's less in Dragonball original but the episodes still sucked and slowed the story down to a crawl for almost exclusively boring, unneeded episodes. I've watched plenty of anime and I always hate filler, it's a big reason I'm not a fan of most adaptations of narrative driven ongoing adaptations.

>Which are somehow resonant with the autistic idea against filler the DB fanbase has.
What do I care what they think? Besides the majority of the autistic fanbase suck the anime's dick and say that the filler is fine. Also nice job saying essentially nothing more than people who disagree with you are autistic, you sure showed me.

>Even "edgy" has more meaning at this point.
Pacing is a real thing that needs proper execution, just because you apparently can't grasp that doesn't mean it's the same as the edgy buzzword. Super tries to turn 90 minute movies into arcs and the Dragonball anime tried to stretch singular chapters into one or more 30 minute episodes. This fucking kills tension, requires a lot of needless talking, constant reiteration, a cheap excuse to get away with reusing animation, and ultimately ruins impact from great scenes. It's a meme at this point to bring up the Freeza battle but it's the ultimate point of how the anime royally fucked the pacing and execution of the manga, you then have shit like Super which took the alright Battle of the Gods and deluded the interesting new characters into one note obnoxious characters that devolve into the worst kind of comic relief.

Also is the irony lost on you that you accuse me of buzzwords when you throw autism around as your main argument?
>>
>>15806975
>The filler is almost always shit in Dragonball and adds needless padding because that's what it literally was: padding to wait for more chapters until they had more material to adapt. Yeah there's less in Dragonball original but the episodes still sucked and slowed the story down to a crawl for almost exclusively boring, unneeded episodes.
Sounds to me your issue is more about fillers existing than whatever DB does with them.

> Besides the majority of the autistic fanbase suck the anime's dick and say that the filler is fine.
What universe do you live in? Pre-Super the DB fanbase autistically hated anything that wasn't the original manga, still do for Pre-Super material(and some people with Super though that varies given Super is stated to have Toriyama's involvement which pretty muchs means its automatically good to moste people).

>Also nice job saying essentially nothing more than people who disagree with you are autistic
If you've ever interacted with the DB fanbase, which you apparently didn't, you'd know they're actually autistic. "Lets make a recut of DB Kai removing the literal seconds of filler the episodes has" autistic.

1/2
>>
>>15806975
>Pacing is a real thing that needs proper execution, just because you apparently can't grasp that doesn't mean it's the same as the edgy buzzword.
I know what pacing is supposed to mean. When a word has been overly used to say "I have ADHD" or "I don't like this show" instead of making actual criticism so much on the Internet then it stops having any important meaning.

>This fucking kills tension, requires a lot of needless talking, constant reiteration, a cheap excuse to get away with reusing animation, and ultimately ruins impact from great scenes.
Not really, I rewatched the entire animation of this franchise a few years ago and, Goku vs Freezer aside, it isn't nearly as prominent as people claim it is.

>Also is the irony lost on you that you accuse me of buzzwords when you throw autism around as your main argument?
Not a bad observation, but as explained, the DB fanbase can get dangerously close to actual autism regarding filler.
>>
>>15806994
>Sounds to me your issue is more about fillers existing than whatever DB does with them.
Anime exclusive filler is usually bad, yes. But the filler in Dragonball is especially bad particularly due to sheer volume.

>If you've ever interacted with the DB fanbase, which you apparently didn't, you'd know they're actually autistic. "Lets make a recut of DB Kai removing the literal seconds of filler the episodes has" autistic.
I don't bother to talk to people who are elitists and yet think Dragonball is some end all be all series because they are the sort that usually have no comprehension and tiny viewing libraries. I'm used to the mass audiences who love everything.

>>15806997
>I know what pacing is supposed to mean. When a word has been overly used to say "I have ADHD" or "I don't like this show" instead of making actual criticism so much on the Internet then it stops having any important meaning.
Yeah except I didn't do that and openly addressed it and why the actual pacing got cornholed by filler.
>Not really, I rewatched the entire animation of this franchise a few years ago and, Goku vs Freezer aside, it isn't nearly as prominent as people claim it is.
Literally almost a sixth of Dragonball is filler. This doesn't include stretching single chapters into one or more episodes which aren't counted as filler usually but still utterly ruin the flow and progression of scenes.

>Not a bad observation, but as explained, the DB fanbase can get dangerously close to actual autism regarding filler.
Yeah so what? They could be so autistic they eat their own shit, but if they tell you "the sky is blue" that doesn't become discredited by their autism. I don't agree with the stupidity of demanding recuts to make these anime 1:1 of the manga, I just think the manga exists and tells the story better without constantly wasting time so why bother with the anime and why not just read the manga?
>>
>>15803861
Boy, that is fascinating. They basically fuck up the lighting, UV layouts, and animation on purpose to make it look more like what we expect animation to look like.
>>
>>15807026
>Yeah except I didn't do that and openly addressed it and why the actual pacing got cornholed by filler.
Sure, which I talked about later. But using the word pacing at all is not a good sign.

>Literally almost a sixth of Dragonball is filler.
I never denied DB has filler.

>This doesn't include stretching single chapters into one or more episodes which aren't counted as filler usually but still utterly ruin the flow and progression of scenes.
They really don't aside from the mentioned fight. But you have to watch it on its own, not with a "literally everything that wasn't in the original manga is auto bad" mentality.

>I don't agree with the stupidity of demanding recuts to make these anime 1:1 of the manga
Well, you're criticizing the anime for not being that. Which is why I think your issue is more about DB anime as a concept rather than its execution.

>I just think the manga exists and tells the story better without constantly wasting time so why bother with the anime and why not just read the manga?
For people with that mentality, I agree.
>>
This game better have Buttlord and Mr. Huge as secret characters, DLC, or a mod.

HUGE! HUGE! HUGE!
>>
>>15807093
this is a very good idea
>>
rest of the roster:

*Heroes
-Ultimate Gohan
-SS3 Gotenks
-SS Vegito
-Yamcha
-Tien
-Bardock

*Antagonists
-Kid Buu
-Beerus
-19 or 20
-Dabura
-Nappa
-Ginyu
-Broly
>>
>>15807222
I'd argue Gogeta might have a chance and Yamcha and 20 might not make it(19 has no chance if 20 isn't there though) but its very likely they will go with these, give or take transformations.
>>
>>15807238
Gogeta needs to combine movie and GT movesets to have a decent moveset

Yamcha is unique enough with WFF and Sokidan

Energy absorption is unique and 19 has enough moves to work. Unless they save it for Super 17 which would make him OP because he has lots of good moves already
>>
>>15807222
With Kaioken SSB in, I'll be surprised if Hit doesn't make it to the roster.
>>
>>15807262
DLC alonf Black
>>
>>15807222
I don't think the roster is going to be that large. If it is then Super Buu will be included.
>>
>>15807287
24 base roster, minimum

Super Buu won't get in until the sequels
>>
>>15807298
Super Buu gets in before Dabura
>>
>>15807308
nope, Dabura is unique but just steals others moves
>>
>>15807427
The three Buus all fight radically different. Super especially can play around his absorption and the fact he knows the most techniques.
>>
>>15807444
Super only unique stuff is the dimension ripping shout, curled ball attack and the human extinction attack
>>
best game ever
>>
>>15803133
I'm looking at videos of this and is it just me or is the animation itself really choppy-looking most of the time?
>>
>>15807954
deliberate to emulate sprites
>>
>>15807956
It doesn't look like that though, every modern sprite-based fighter I can think isn't that jumpy in how it seems to animate?
>>
It took me a few seconds to realize it wasn't an anime cut-in

Damn
>>
>>15807961
>>15807956
ArcSys games are like that. It's their style
>>
>>15807961
See Blazblue. Guilty Gear adn Blazblue had large sprites compared to other games around them, resulting in less frames.

Most modern 2d games have more fluid animation than that in spite of higher resolution though because they use tweening for the sprite movement, rather than manually drawing every sprite and movement.
>>
>>15808323
The other thing to account for is that ASW games love their hitstun frames, so there's always this visual presentation of frames of animation being held noticeably longer on hit so that players can string together normals and do the crazy anime air dash fighter combos that are associated with the whole anime air dash fighter scene.
>>
File: Accel Dance.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Accel Dance.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
are the twins /m/?
>>
>>15808354
For some reasons I keep hearing the sound effects even if there's no sound. It's ingrained in my brain I guess.
>>
>>15808354
They were originally assumed to be and the original anime team animated them with that in mind (see the opening animation for example, or Super 17 in GT who had removable arms like 16), but midway through the Cell Saga it's stated that their mechanical parts are actually fairly small, and recently Toriyama has been saying that the mechanical parts were there just for the infinite reactor and the bomb, and their battle strength actually comes from organic alterations.
>>
File: Android18.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Android18.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>15808354

Were her thighs always on the thicker side?
>>
>>15805384
You can't compare the 2, dbzf is frame based input date based on single moves and combo's where they do a full motion in a single frame. and what you showed was a single fluid choreographed cinematic scene
>>
>>15808370
How is it possible to "train" a reactor?
You can increase the rating of a reactor by making its auxiliaries more efficient, but not if the 17/18 don't have any.
>>
>>15808698
I presume that, because they're largely organic, they can get stronger on their own than if they were largely mechanical
>>
>>15808698
Going by what has been said recently, the reactor just means they have infinite stamina. Their actual strength comes from their organically altered human body, not the mechanical bits.
>>
>>15803133
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVfv1YctCLg
>>
>>15808736
>>15808698
android is something of a misnomer, the japanese name is artificial human 18/17 or something similar
>>
>>15808323
>rather than manually drawing every sprite and movement.
Arc System Works don't do that either, dunno why people keep assuming otherwise.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/132295/dodging_striking_winning_the_.php?print=1

>"I also heard that the King of Fighters XII team at SNK made 3D models for the animation, and then they're tracing them. Are you using the same tactic or are you actually doing hand animation?"
>JM: Yeah, we're doing almost the same thing.
>>
>>15804177
I think Xrd is one of the most stylish and amazing looking games of all time, and I'm merely happy Dragonball, my biggest guilty pleasure, is getting the same treatment.
>>
>>15808954
didn't they clearly say in the show 17 and 18 were originally humans? 16 was the one thats entirely robot.
>>
>>15809896
yeah but android is still used for all of them
>>
>>15809571
Huh... That still involves drawing frame by frame. They're just using 3d models as reference.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm_f85J3T0
>>
>>15807447
He's the only Buu who knows the Z Fighters techniques and the main one to abuse stretching abilities. Fat Buu was all about eye lasers and candy beam while Kid Buu fought like a savage and only really used death balls.
>>
>>15803133
Pretty sure you have to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>15807447
>>15810075
Aside from the absorption stuff, he also extends his antenna by a lot and uses it to grab Gotenks from far away; throws a really big mouth blast; there's also his self destruction, although that seems unlikely with 16 already having it.

After absorbing Gotenks, he also charges up a sphere to blow up the planet, and that doesn't seem to be a Gotenks technique, so standard Super Buu should be able to use it. Although this is pretty much identical to an attack from Kid Buu, but Fat Buu never uses it.
>>
>>15803155
I've dreamed of the SRW art teams doing a 2D fighter in the vein of Gundam Battle Assault 2. Bonus if each mecha is animated in their respective show style.
>>
>>15810246
The three Buus are pretty diverse in what they can do. I'll be sad if the only one with representation is fat Buu. It especially seems like a waste if you have a three man tag fighter and you don't include all iterations of Buu to make team Buu.

And fuck Uub I don't want him to replace any of the three.
>>
>>15810261
Kid Buu is usually inlcuding in most fighters, I'd be surprised if he isn't this one, even with a small roster.
>>
>>15810261
> I'll be sad if the only one with representation is fat Buu.
Agree. It always triggers my autism when they use literally the one that became good (likein DON or the Koma 1 portrait in JUS) instead of the original and final form(Kid Buu) or at least the one that caused the most trouble and was also evil(Super) and part of what makes Buu a cool villain is that he has three personalities, the three should be in any game that covers Buu saga.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mvt45jKJw11rkfjju.png (274KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mvt45jKJw11rkfjju.png
274KB, 500x375px
>>15808402
>Were her thighs always on the thicker side?
Yes. Literally her whole fight with Vegeta.
>>
>>15803861
Interesting topic but the host is utterly soulless. No charisma and keeps pausing to read, makes it hard to watch.
>>
>>15808402
Only when she had that mini-skirt over black leggings. Toriyama seems to be one of those artists that doesn't bother drawing people's bodies under their clothes, so their proportions can change depending on their oufits.
>>
>>15803133
Toriyama made some pretty good machine designs.
>>
File: IMG_0795.png (807KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.png
807KB, 1280x720px
>>15803133
Soon
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.