[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Armor Zakrello

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: MA-04X_Zakrello.jpg (176KB, 455x363px) Image search: [Google]
MA-04X_Zakrello.jpg
176KB, 455x363px
Come on you guys know that this would be a top tier alternate UC show. The Zakrello is basically the Gundam's zeonic counterpart
>>
MOEAGARE MOEAGARE
>>
File: Disapproving Thong.png (57KB, 215x154px) Image search: [Google]
Disapproving Thong.png
57KB, 215x154px
>>15802746

> there'll never been a GM counterpart to the Zakrello
>>
File: Gundam-bparts.gif (53KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam-bparts.gif
53KB, 550x385px
>>15802756
How about a GM with G-Fighter parts?
>>
>>15802767
Wasn't the G-Fighter retconned?
>>
File: GG-3wwhR4I.jpg (5KB, 185x130px) Image search: [Google]
GG-3wwhR4I.jpg
5KB, 185x130px
>>15802746

This was an option in the PS2 version of Gihrens Greed, a timeline where the Zakrello was the central mass production unit developed by the Zeon homeland.
>>
>>15802780
The red one is Char's and the one is Ramba Ral's right? Man I really want to play Gihren's Greed.
>>
>>15802789
Yeah, though I will give you a fair warning not to start with the PS2 "Gihrens Ambition" title as your first.

If you intend to jump into Gihrens Greed, try starting with either Meance of Axis V OR Blood of Zeon.

Menace of Axis V

>Pros:
Covers tech and characters from 0079 to Hathaways Flash
Over 1000 playable units
Over 400 playable characters
Streamlined combat and unit multi selecting to speed up battles.
5 full fledged campaigns and another 10 side campaigns.

>Cons
Mobile Suits can be developed in 1 turn instead of 2, tending to give enemy factions a chance to rebound even from total defeat rather easily.
Animations are slightly degraded compared to just about every other title.
Both Revil and Gihrens campaign no longer having branching endings and routes for the One Year War.

Blood of Zeon

>Pros:
Solid animations for combat
Full fledged animated cut scenes, over an hour of combined footage.
Covers events up to the start of Zeta Gundam.
Branching endings for the One Year War, Winning, Total Victory and losing create new settings for post war settings.
*Spoilers* Sacrificing certain pilots in the story is actual logical depending on how you want the war to turn out.
Able to invest in companys to either bolster your economy, resources or research abilitys.

>Cons:
Can not multiselect units in battle, slowing the pace of battles to a crawl in massive fleet encounters.
Some events are buggy and can break the game if you are not careful [I.E, Recruit Lalah if you lost the One Year War by having Quattro encounter her, deploying her into battle will freeze the game]

PS2 version is a micromanagey nightmare for a first timer, and can be horribly off putting if you have not sampled the earlier titles.
>>
>>15802952
got it thanks. I'll probably go for Menace of Axis
>>
File: 1460876012189.jpg (110KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1460876012189.jpg
110KB, 1024x717px
>>15802963
A good choice. I will say the lack of english in the menu's can be slightly daunting at first, but a very well fleshed out wiki exist for Meance of Axis.

http://girensgreed.wikia.com/wiki/Giren%27s_Greed_Wiki

It has everything you will ever need to get you through a play through. If you ever decide to go to Blood of Zeon, the event path for Gihren and Revil are the same for the entire One Year War section.

In my honest opinion, the series should be played in this order...

Meance of Axis-Blood of Zeon- Shin Gihren/Gihrens Greed [Saturn Ver.]- Gihrens Ambition PS2. Wonderswan version is negligible.

Shin honestly is a rather medicore game, but it does provide the best version of the events of Chars Counter Attack in the series.

Saturn Version of Gihrens Greed is a good game, but it can be hair rippingly hard if you are not lucky or careful.

Gihrens Ambition has you managing EVERYTHING. Tax's, bribing senate, creating spies, researching data, signing bills to invade territories, suppressing anti-war movements, giving vaccation time to troops and generals, EVERYTHING. Its by far the most rewarding game in series with a create your own factions mode and even having the whole Operation British and the Battle of Loum being completely playable as Zeon. Hell, you can even create your own faction to fight at that same time point if you want to spice things up once you win the game.

Pic related is one of the many paths you can take in the PS2 version.
>>
>>15802767
>>15802776
Theres a GM using one at the end of the Thunderbolt December Sky movie
It jobs to the Psycommu Zaku
>>
>>15802746
what if the twilight axis gundam MA was their zakrello tribute?
>>
File: SK2tOjg.jpg (214KB, 863x668px) Image search: [Google]
SK2tOjg.jpg
214KB, 863x668px
>>15803041
>>15802776
Guntank with G-Fighter parts then.
Attach the Guntank via core block to G-Fighter B-parts for a hard-hitting quasi-MA. If melee is a concern, give it a Gundam arm with a beam saber in it.
>>
File: Uplift of Guntank.gif (509KB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
Uplift of Guntank.gif
509KB, 1280x992px
>>
>>15803033
>That pic

W..what
>>
>>15802746
It was the precursor to the Dendrobium.
>>
>>15803093
Holy shit why didnt they just put the legs on guntank mid season @ jaburo
>>
>>15803185
Because it'd still mean swapping out the Guncannon or Gundam's legs for the Guntank's treads. Jaburo likely wasn't making Project V-compatible parts, and if they were it'd probably have taken too much time and effort to make a set of legs for the Guntank regardless.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.