[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Burning Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: o_1bo41kuvf1i7c1ch4pic1fngbc27.jpg (411KB, 740x1880px) Image search: [Google]
o_1bo41kuvf1i7c1ch4pic1fngbc27.jpg
411KB, 740x1880px
World tournament level gunpla built by Sei for himself and for Reiji. It has all kinds of elements from other gunpla and can switch battle style for different situations.
>>
>>15801027
So is the Build Burning supposed to be a downgrade that's locked into one style? Does this take place before or after Try?
>>
>>15801027
How did it go from that to this?
>>
>>15801037
>>15801041
In the hands of a non-amateur and non-retard Build burning is a fucking plavsky wizard who can basically absorb and emmit particles in different ways at will without the need for physical weapons. Stuff we saw it do included creating barriers, flames, blades, and even clones.
>>
>>15801059
Yeah, that doesn't really answer my questions.
>>
Just makes me want some kind of new Rising Gundam kit, honestly.
>>
>>15801061
He's saying a competent pilot would be able to do everything Star Burning can do with Build Burning via plavsky bullshit.
>>
>>15801027
I'm so glad that the rifle is two-tone instead of just pure white like in all the earlier promo images.
>>
Because Build Burning was supposed to have a Dom around it.
>>
I thought Star Build Strike Cosmos was his World Tournament Gunpla
>>
>>15801027
>It has all kinds of elements from other gunpla and can switch battle style for different situations.

It doesn't add anything new. Everything here we've seen before.
>>
Should've taken the Unicorn frame but replaced the psychoframe with big grilled heat sinks, I reckon.
Then you could've had the spangly transformation enabling a MEPE a la F91 but without the newtype magic.
>>
>>15801154
Sei's like Gunpla Tony Stark, he keeps building new shit frequently to keep his suits up-to-date.
>>
Am I supposed to think this looks good?
>>
>>15801061
Which question? Build burning is an upgrade over star burning. It's got so much plavsky hax it doesn't need to carry around a bunch of weapons because it can replicate all of the effects on its own. It was just locked into one style because of Sekai, not by design. And the OVA takes place before Try. This is the prototype of build burning that was mentioned to have appeared in the world tournament previously.
>>
>>15801154
It was. This is something new he's been working on. According to the synopsis Nils is holding some big event and asks Meijin and Sei to hold an exhibition match, but Cosmos has gone missing so he brings his prototype gunpla with him. Gunpla mafia crashes the party which implies that they stole and will use the Cosmos.
>>
>>15801027
Every HG kit should come with a pair of open hand and fist.I don't mind paying for extra 200-300 yen.
>>
File: char_aznable_4081.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
char_aznable_4081.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>its another fist only kit

I really fucking hate how ugly that shit looks. I guess the Bandai Jewery works since I've been buying trigger hands constantly.
>>
>>15802316
>its another fist only kit
are you retarded or did you just not look at the pic in the OP and assume
>>
>>15801027
I like it a lot, especially the shoulders. They look like police beacons, makes me think of a Labor.
>>
>>15801267
Anon you're giving me ideas.
>>
>>15802316
Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>15802316
>>15802316
>it's an "anon posts fucking retarded shit with passive expressionless anime reaction images" episode
If you are complaining about the unit having no weapon but fists, you are blind
If you are complaining about the model kit including ONLY hands with a hole in them with NO OTHER swappable hands, you are blind
If you are complaining about the model kit not including replaceble hands with the index finger sticking out to hold guns, you are a loud cherry picking newfag. Not every kit comes with those, it's been this way for fucking decades in gunpla history and here you are whining WAAH WHY U NO GIB ME SHOOTY FINGER U FUCKING JEW WAAH you spoiled ignorant fuck.
>>
>>15801027
Holy shit some actual weapons
>>
>>15801027
can't name it 'south burning gundam' for some reason?

north, west and east burning gundams get the ultimate, rising and god heads.
>>
>>15804299
What about Center Burning and SUPER BURNING?
>>
>>15804329
the yamato gundam and ulube's gundam?

chose which is which.
>>
File: no friends.jpg (160KB, 1242x1016px) Image search: [Google]
no friends.jpg
160KB, 1242x1016px
>>15802384
>>15802507
>>15802589
Not even that guy, but all three of you are retarded. Look at the picture again, when he's holding the gun, it's a fist. The anon specifically said TRIGGER hand.

To elaborate further, because you're all retarded, a trigger hand is when the hand's index finger is out as if it's on a trigger. Clearly, in the photo above, this is not the case, it is just a fist holding the gun. This would be good if you wanted your robot to be practicing trigger discipline, but in this case, Anon wants the robot to be ready to fire at any second.

This robot's design blows anyway
>>
Has anyone tried watching the dub?

I saw episodes uploaded on Gundam.info, so I checked out the first episode of Try.

Holy SHIT is this one of the worst dubs I've heard in a good long while.
>>
>>15804354
wow you are so smart that you couldn't read the text you are quoting
>If you are complaining about the model kit not including replaceble hands with the index finger sticking out to hold guns, you are a loud cherry picking newfag. Not every kit comes with those, it's been this way for fucking decades in gunpla history and here you are whining WAAH WHY U NO GIB ME SHOOTY FINGER U FUCKING JEW WAAH you spoiled ignorant fuck.
also
>it's an "anon posts fucking retarded shit with passive expressionless anime reaction images" episode
it's like poetry
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.