[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pic related the most succesful couple Gundam has?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: GaelioXJulieta.jpg (159KB, 585x750px) Image search: [Google]
GaelioXJulieta.jpg
159KB, 585x750px
Is pic related the most succesful couple Gundam has?
>>
>>15800464
>Is pic related the most succesful couple Gundam has?

You know Gundam is in deep shit when pairings is the only thing worthy of note. As for the couple, nice try but no monkey girl and penis shaped man are not the best couple in Gundam. That place is reserved for Kira/Lacus, Setsuna/Marina or Reiji/Aila
>>
>>15800464
Nah not canon. Nagai BTFO the shippers post series. Said Gali isn't interested in a relationship with ms.mullet. Said he has no interest in relationships PERIOD.
>>
Pretty sure Bright and Mirai have that trophy in their house.
>>
File: Domon Rain.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Domon Rain.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>15800464

I'm sure that Domon and Rain have them beat in every intangible and tangible measure of success. Their love literally killed the ultimate evil of their time.
>>
>>15800464
Not even in the top 5
>>
>>15800464
No, Iron Menstruation got nothing right.
>>
>still no new hentai of julietta
why live
>>
Haha fuck no.
>>
>>15800554
this
>>
>>15800893
Have you looked into Candy Kong?
>>
Usso x Shakti is the purest
>>
>>15800464
Fraw and Hayato
>>
>>15800464
That's not Setsuna and Gundam.
>>
>>15800464

Most successful by what measure? The deepest love? The richest or most influential? The most to overcome in order to be with each other? Success is quite a vague word and could have lots of different meanings. I can't see them being the top in any of those meanings though. Shiro and Aina had to over come greater differences (even if the portrayal of doing so was rather simplistic), Kira and Lacus had more influence and Domon and Rain had a better relationship built on friendship among other metrics that you could measure success by.
>>
Absolutely fucking adorable. If nothing else, season 2 gave us a fuckton of good mecha designs and these two.
>>
That's not Kira and Lacus.
>>
>>15800554
Until Britannia invaded.
>>
File: Drax.jpg (150KB, 700x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Drax.jpg
150KB, 700x1120px
>>15801379
>>
>>15800464

Gaelio is sort of left a crippled older brother to a an emotional wreck of a younger sister with no standing any longer in Gjallarhorn, so can't exactly say he gets out of IBO successful other than getting his revenge on McGillis and potentially banging Julieta.

Julieta on the other hand gets groomed to basically have control over Gjallarhorn in the epilogue as Rustal's direct assistant to political matters now being his main military adviser.
>>
>>15800554

>Another G Gundam fag who blissfully ignores Domon deriding and acting apathetic to her 95% of the whole show
>>
File: 1351784618909.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1351784618909.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
They are violent fuckbuds at best.
No romance will ever reach Zeta levels of kino.
>>
>>15801898
Okay? Outside being alive how those that make them the most successful especially since the latter was just given that role without doing anything of worth
>>
>>15801901
Not apathy, he's just tsundere as fuck. He picks on her and yells when she can't tell what he's thinking because he's a social autist who spent most of his formative years punching wolves in the wilderness with a crazy old man. When she's actually in danger he loses his shit, when she's safe he just sulks around and snaps at her because he wants to kill his brother. He gets better in Hong Kong but by then Rain is the one kicking off because she's sick of his shit and really insecure about how well he gets on with Allenby.
>>
>>15800541
Pretty sure the best couple wouldn't have one of them cucking the other while at work right next to a picture of the wife.
>>
>>15801969
Extreme tsudere-ism is basically lazy writing.
>>
>>15800464
Nope, that's Garrod and Tiffa
>>
>>15800464
>26 posts
>no Amuro and Char
>>
File: 1485817898683.jpg (982KB, 1280x805px) Image search: [Google]
1485817898683.jpg
982KB, 1280x805px
>>15801954

In a series where the vast majority of characters die, you tell me what the measure of success is? They were already in positions of stability before or between the events of the series.

My message was meant to analytically look at the outcome for both, the "success" OP refers to more than anything.

As an actual couple they barely had a little chemistry together, but i don't remember it being anything other than low key antagonistic flirting between the two before they began to trust one another.

People liked to joke at the time that when Gaelio took the mask finally off she was wetting herself over the guy she was talking to the entire time behind the scenes, but she was always about Rustal first like a zealous lost child with a single parent at the end of the day and he always came first in her life.

I think the G Gundam call out takes it. Domon and Rain win the Gundam fight and become the most popular duo on the planet for doing so for that tournament.
>>
>>15801910
Atleast he has Fa
>>
File: f91-012.jpg (74KB, 485x655px) Image search: [Google]
f91-012.jpg
74KB, 485x655px
>>15800464
NO.

This is.
>>
>>15802867
Seabook : sheshirii....
Cecily : shiibukku..
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
OP here, when i said succesful i meant a couple that acomplished all their goals and more.

Gaelio: Got his revenge against the Pedo Mcgillis and kicked Mika's ass.

Julieta: Protected Rustal and helped him become stronger, killed Mika, is about to become the new leader of Gallarhorn
>>
File: 1485548955115.png (348KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1485548955115.png
348KB, 700x700px
Who keeps shipping setsuna and Mariana?
They constantly stated they had no romantic interest in one another, and with the movies manga ending aside, their bond was more of a family or mentor than anything romantic.
Setsuna and the Exia gundam however, is canon.
>>
>>15800512
>Setsuna/Marina

You mean Setsuna / Exia?
>>
>>15800512
>no UC pairings
those pairings are as shit as the series they're in
>>
>>15802915
>Gali kicked Mika's ass.
Never happened.
>>
>>15802915
> Julieta killed Mika
Never happened.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.