[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: moveoverjesusyamato.jpg (81KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
moveoverjesusyamato.jpg
81KB, 960x720px
Forget Kira, have you accepted Judau Ashta as your true Lord and Savior?

Also, ZZ was pretty great
>>
>>15799647
No ZZ was pretty garbage. I was actually a bit hyped for it and ignored the criticism. There were two arcs I really liked but everything else ranged from meh to irredeemably awful
>>
Eps 22-47 aren't available on Gundam Info and I just finished Ep 21 last night, desu Beecha shits me with every opportunity he gets selling people out, everyone else is okay, I did get warned that the first 25 eps were childish but it didn't seem to be that bothersome, there was a serious tone with the last few eps like Cecilias arc
>>
>>15799647
fucking LOVED it when he kicked Wong's ass
>>
>>15799711
Did you erase moon moon and the shitty slapstick from the first few episodes from your memory?
>>
>>15799730
when /m/ hates a show you can always pretend that having the first episode 5 times on repeat doesn't ruin a show THAT much.
>>
>>15799730
It's only bad if you watch it after Zeta.
>>
>>15799822
Those sure are some emotion filled fights where Judeau really has to push it to the limit to survive in those episodes. Super exiting if you only don't know who the people on screen most of the time are or what are they doing.
>>
>>15799835
Hey man to be fair Tomino's antidepressants were to blame for some of the weird shit in ZZ like that nonsensical pilot episode
>>
>>15799841
If there's someone to blame you're saying that it is bad, you do realize this?
>>
Part 2 blu-ray pre-orders fucking when, All The Anime?
>>
>>15799647
>that episode where Bright loses his shit and leaves the ship
I knew it coming from all those times Bright said "I wish Amuro was here" but damn
>>
>>15799647
Alright, so iv made it to episode 13. When the fuck does Jewdough rescue Leina?

Also fuck Glemy, hes an annoying little bitch that shouldve been shot down a long time ago
>>
File: 1474260889136.jpg (56KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474260889136.jpg
56KB, 960x720px
>>15799730
>tfw enjoyed them unironically
>enjoyed all of ZZ unironically
I'm always reluctant to write this because I feel like it's asking to be called a shitposter when I really, earnestly was having a good time watching Judau fight his way through the weirdoes around him. It was offbeat and interesting to me watching things play out along with the sweetass MS fights and suits themselves but it really seems most people didn't like ZZ.
>>
>>15800926
Eh that's fine we all have our own opinions.
>>
overall decent series, i hated the first few episodes, but i enjoyed the middle of it more i guess. i didnt really like the ending either, but i did like the final few episodes before it, with the whole zeon in-fighting.

also i didnt like judau. i liked that he wasnt an instant expert at piloting the gundam but he was annoying and the fact that he was shit at piloting the gundam was played for laughs was irritating.
>>
>>15800870
he does for less than an episode about 30 episodes in before she gets taken again
>>
Im currently watching Zeta, is it required to watch ZZ or can I ignore it and watch later UC ?
>>
>>15801188
No, you don't watch ZZ.
You go to CCA.
>>
File: quatroo.jpg (177KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
quatroo.jpg
177KB, 960x720px
>>15801193
>skipping straight to CCA
>>
>>15801193
Thanks, Ill probably end up watching it someday, but it looks like a chore right now
>>
>>15801205
gotta get that gundam cheevo
it's not like watching robot cartoons is something fun to do
>>
>>15801188
if you can make it though zeta then you can make it through ZZ
>>
>>15801557
No. I've seen Zeta three times and can never make it past episode 7 of ZZ. All the characters from Zeta are ruined in order to prove how awesome Judau is, because they were too concerned with making Judau funny and likeable they forgot how to actually write a character who isn't an annoying brat who gets away with everything.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.