[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ScaryFrog.jpg (150KB, 542x421px) Image search: [Google]
ScaryFrog.jpg
150KB, 542x421px
How?
>>
File: 1486401127027.jpg (205KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486401127027.jpg
205KB, 1440x1080px
A free card?!
>>
Amazon UK had the MG Turn A listed at £1000 at one point
>>
>>15799460
Christ.
>>
One is a limited first run release from more than a year ago that came with a "Free" trading/game card so sellers jacked up the price.
>>
Literally by the non card one.
Price wise should tell you plenty and theres no real promotion or benefit from the seller.
On a side note, i did get the MG P Bandai last year for 65 american dollars. It dropped from about 120 dollars and then went back up to 90 dollars. All on amazon.
>>
They do that with Converges as well. It's impossible to find boxed Converge figurines on Amazon and a lot of the older ones have the "free card" thing as well so they can jack the price up even further.
>>
Is that fat frog a Gundam?
>>
File: ysjrwzbiytlr0kb8r8j8.jpg (56KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ysjrwzbiytlr0kb8r8j8.jpg
56KB, 800x450px
>>15799563
Yes. Pirates rebuilt the armor and equipment with lots of extra armor and internal propellant storage.
>>
Welcome to Amazon.

Gundam manga is in print? $10.
Gundam manga went out of print yesterday? $40 from 3rd party sellers.
Gundam manga went out of print and there are only a handful of copies listed? 'Used condition' for $100+.
>>
File: 1503096639474.jpg (37KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1503096639474.jpg
37KB, 680x453px
>>15799638
>cancelled release
>$3000 used
Is this just a way of money laundering?
>>
>>15799563
The best, yes.
>>
>>15799443
Amazon can be a great and a horrible place to buy, it all depends on whether you know what the right price should be -- then you'll know whether an item is underpriced as hell or overpriced to the point of absurdity, the two most common choices for amazon sellers to price their products at.

One particular point of retardation is Amazon price gougers that follow the wannabe "Antiques Roadshow" philosophy of "if it's old, it's money". In shopping for old shitty Aoshima kits for series like Ideon and Zambot, you'll find that the Amazon third party seller mentality is to consider a beat-up japanese childrens' toy from 1985 to be worth no less than a few dozen dollars. Whoever started this meme of old overproduced kits being invaluable collectors' items has certainly managed to have it catch on. It seems that the "I wish I was a collectors' item" industry has taken off on Amazon with deluded, senile, or robotic sellers frequently copying or slightly "beating" the prices of their fellow sellers -- which means that some idiots must be buying. In fact, just now there's an Ideon kit listed at sixty dollars, one that I found for ten on ebay.

Let's use another example -- Bandai 1986, the "Schwalg" Flight Armor from the TV show Dragonar. Last I checked, amazon sellers seemed to think it was worth more than 100 big ones, despite the fact that I recently bought one for less than 6.

If you want a break from the amazon idiocy, try ebay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.