[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you rike it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1478884377256.jpg (93KB, 720x340px) Image search: [Google]
1478884377256.jpg
93KB, 720x340px
Did you rike it?
>>
>>15798732
no
>>
I hated it without watching it.
>>
>>15798732
>paying to be disappointed
I haven't been inside a theater in over a decade, and this sure as fuck wasn't about to break the trend.
>>
>>15798732
If there was a shitposter who said he liked the Emoji movie, there's going to be a shitposter who will defend this.
>>
I forced myself to like it in order to feel special.
>>
File: giphy.gif (476KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
476KB, 250x136px
How pathetic was the recreation of this scene...
>>
>>15798732
Is that sauceke from Naruto?
>>
>>15798732
i wanted to torrent it

guess ill just remain curious

>>15798801
and now disapointed
>>
>>15798732
I liked how everyone immediately just stopped talking about it completely the day it opened in theaters.
>>
>>15798831
There was nothing to say. It was exactly what everyone expected; bland, dull, not really GiTS related, dime-a-dozen, etc.
>>
Too much taken from the animated incarnations of the Major. I miss Makoto being a giant goofball who could be serious when the situation needed it like she was in the original manga. I've never been a fan of her being serious all the time.

The twist was garbage and seemed more like a response to the white washing claims which made the twist seem all the more stupid in retrospect.

Visually, the movie has some jaw dropping scenes. Like, holy shit. I loved some of the shots. They really did outdid themselves with the atmosphere and general look. If the movie had a better plot and casting choices, I'd actually be recommend this movie a shit ton but it didn't. I'm glad I didn't pay to see it because I'd be disappointed if I had but as I got to watch it for free, didn't really mind it that much. I surprisingly enjoyed the Power Rangers movie a lot more than the GitS movie, much to my surprise even if it wasn't a good superhero movie and I'm not a big fan of PR/Sentai in general.
>>
>>15798801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUfHBWdqq-A
>>
It is best anime adaptation yet and it is still shit. Wow.
>>
>>15798732
>Strong transracial womyn cyborg
>>
>>15798732
I really wish they got someone that looked more like major. Scarlett Johansson just felt like they wanted to get someone famous to sell the movie.
>>
>>15798856
>1995
>a machine tearing itself apart to open the hatch
>2017
>GNNNNNN GNNNNNNNNN I'm a machine but I'm making sounds of exertion like a human GNNNN-oh my arm flew off
>>
>>15799115
If you listen close the anime one gnnn's too, but nowhere near the level of SJ who surprisingly over acts her no emotions.
>>
>>15798732

How were the backgrounds?
I might watch it like I did Lost in Translation IE muted just to take screenshots of pretty backgrounds for reference.
>>
>>15798732

Liked how for once, we have a relative of Motoko's that's still alive.
>>
Yes.

It was another adaptation of a re-told story. How many versions of GITS are we at now? It's fine for what it is.

Couple of the scenes are incredible.

Bought it on bluray too.
>>
>the whole plot was explaining white washing
It was weird,
>>
>>15798732
Every time I go to watch it I end up watching the 95 movie instead.
>>
>>15801414
I've personally seen 3 versions of GiTS so far (still not watched Arise or read the manga)
It was the weakest, but it still wasn't terrible
>>
>>15798732
nop
fuck whoever participated in this shit
>>
>>15798847
>They really did outdid themselves with the atmosphere and general look. If the movie had a better plot and casting choices, I'd actually be recommend this movie

Typical Hollywood mindset: why tell a good story when you can make an expensive spectacle instead.
>>
>>15801620
Hollywood mindset is "why make movies when we could make roller coasters?"
>>
>>15798732

Batou is great. Kuze is great.

It has some neat ideas and visuals, but the Major really sucks and the rest of Section 9 is barely in it.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.