[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the RX-78-2? I know it was busted up and had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: Ded..png (774KB, 1031x541px) Image search: [Google]
Ded..png
774KB, 1031x541px
What happened to the RX-78-2? I know it was busted up and had it's head and arm destroyed but what happened to the rest of the body?
>>
>inb4 Sunrise comes up with an alt-UC side story about this
>>
>>15798261
Space relic. The Uc space is full of abandoned derelict. Just think something like the Titanic. Probably the damaged Rx78 is now a photo for some history book.
>>
>>15798261
post the HALFU-GANDAMU
>>
>>15798272
That or in a space museum like the one in Unicorn
>>
File: 12.jpg (177KB, 713x1050px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
177KB, 713x1050px
>>15798261
In the Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta SP manga, zeon stumbles across the remains of the gundam and builds their own Zeta gundam by the time the Gryps Conflict starts using the combat data from the original gundam
That might be the only thing in manga form that brings up this topic about the gundam remains
>>
>>15798261
Don't forget Amuro blew off the top half so he could take the core fighter, just before all of A Baoa Qu exploded.
>>
>>15798339
>using the combat data from the original gundam
That's funny, considering said data was always in the Core Fighter, and Amuro took it with him.
>>
File: 74.jpg (258KB, 1425x1050px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
258KB, 1425x1050px
>>15798351
Yeah they kinda wrote a plot hole as soon as that manga started. But its a Kondo product so thats not surprising lol
>>
>>15798261
Dunno what happen to the body, but the core booster Amuro used to escaped weresalvaged by the Jupiter Empire and extract Amuro's combat data to be use by Amakusa which have some sort of brain-computer
>>
>>15798467
Isn't Twlight Axis doing the same with the Sazabi? Wait, is someone going to find the Nu Gundam?
>>
Most likely caught in one of those explosions towards the end of the battle for A Baoa Qu.
>>
File: gundam agls.jpg (337KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gundam agls.jpg
337KB, 640x480px
It was recovered by Anaheim, restored and given to a bunch of lesbian engineers as research material.
>>
>>15798261
Became a Jupiter Empire prototype

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Amakusa
>>
File: 8.gif (16KB, 233x207px) Image search: [Google]
8.gif
16KB, 233x207px
>>15798261

It got recovered by Lowe Gear and is now used by him to pilot Red Frame.
>>
>>15798261
Who knows, it doesn't have a canon explanation of what happened to it.
>>
>>15798754
The one the lesbos had is specifically mentioned to be a replica/copy, not the restored original.
>>
Got disposed of. Just like Amuro. If I've learned anything it's that amuro wasn't special and neither was his basic Gundam.
>>
How would you upgrade it, anons?
>>
>>15798837
Paint it red huehuehuehue
>>
>>15798837
Longer legs for walking harder
More panel lines to make it more high tech
More warning signs so you know what everything is
>>
>>15798808
No, it was the original. They even make a big deal of how it has the "smell of actual combat experience" and that it is the real hero that fought Zeon. It just wasn't combat ready because it was restored just for research or something.
>>
>>15798264
Space monks have it.
>>
>>15798853
>Longer legs for walking harder

Boots.
>>
>>15798837
Incorporate a full Psychoframe with GN-Drive technology in TDS format and kept in mint condition with ELS/DG Cells, and programmed with a Combat AI programmed from the EXA-DB, containing the entire knowledge of the past Gundam universes.

And happens to be piloted by an immortal loli; insofar as she simply synchronizes with the AI when entering combat, serving as the AI's tamer/controller, preventing the AI from running amok or going rampant due to multiple programmed personalities it shifts between as needed.
>>
The leftover Lunar Titanium in the torso was probably scrapped.
>>
>>15798837
>Give it an Anti-Beam Coating
>Fuck the Vulcans, more sensors
>Replace generator with something comparable to modern standards, and likewise upgrade the beam weapons
>Give it the FXA-00.
>>
>>15798594
I tought they already found Nu Gundam since Sinanju was based on it.
Thank god Jupiter never get his greedy jew hands on the Nu gundam. Pretty sure Tobia and JewDough gonna get super rekt.
>>
>>15798351
Yeah, but he ditched and/or fell out of the Core Fighter and went over to the Launch the rest of White Base was on.
>>
>Amuro abandoned Gundam
What a cold blooded bastard
>>
>>15799112
Went BEYOND THE TIME in the movie, found intact with a dead Amuro in the novelization. They had complete schematics, regardless.
>>
>>15798837
I wouldn't.

It's outclassed by current mobile suits now.
All it has is its history and legendary status. by the end of the series, it was starting to lose effectiveness.
>>
>>15799985
What, how did Beltorchika's Children ended?
It didn't end with the psycoframe overloading?
>>
>>15800679
*didn't it
>>
>>15798882
>smell of actual combat experience
Were they schlicking to Amuro's body odor?
>>
>>15798375
Are Kondo Kazuhisa's manga bad? I have never read anything from him, but I do have a soft spot for the weathered look.
>>
>>15799112
Anaheim would have all of the schematics and information they needed to do that without the original having to be found.
>>
>>15801115
The MC was schlicking to the thought of slaughtered zeeks because she hated them. Until she turned gay for one.
>>
>>15798261
Most likely, once the war was over, the Federation had a team recover what they could of the Gundam. I;e recovering data mostly, since that's the only thing the Federation would want.

That is, if it wasn't totally destroyed in the explosion from A aoa Qu.
>>
>>15798272
I smell PLOT FODDER!
>>
>>15798351
Remember they had gone to Jaburo, where they would have obviously worked on the Gundam. They could have easily have gotten combat data from it, while undergoing repairs.

Granted it would be a very incomplete set of data, and mostly only cover Amuro's experience on Earth. But I'm certain after the war, they would have scoured the wreckage of A Baoa Qu for the remains of the core fighter.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.