[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHOU SUPER HERO TAISEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: img_02.jpg (184KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
img_02.jpg
184KB, 640x492px
Anybody else watched this? Holy shit it's the worst taisen movie so far! Nothing made any sense!!
>>
>expecting anything other than a toy commercial from the taisen movies

You might be retarded
>>
>>15798140
I wanted a toy commercial, this wasnt even that, this was fuck nothing but a jumbled mess of nonesense
>>
>>15798134
Any better SHT movie ever exist? doh~
>>
>>15798150
Sounds like a SHT movie.
>>
>>15798134
Can't be worse than Kamen Rider Taisen. Yeah, I liked seeing all the old actors reprising their roles and overall the Heisei Riders interacting was really strong but the reason for the Show and Heisei Riders to be fighting was fucking stupid.
>>
>>15798296
It's worse. The whole thing is a huge mess, bigger than usual. At least Heisei vs Showa had some sort of story albeit stupid.
>>
>>15798314
What? I thought it was just boring and the fanservice was terrible since they could use the same boring "they're just virtual versions!" explanation to put no effort at all into it, but the main plot is rather focused. Unless you're talking about stuff like the Kyuranger just hanging around in modern day Earth.
>>
>>15798314
>>15798330

Basically

Game characters are attacking the real world
Kyuranger go after Poppy due to her ability to go in and out of games
Amu was a survivor of one of the attacks and ends up rescued by the Ex-Aid crew and helping them throughout the movie.
Galaxian villains come out during the Kyuranger's clash with Ex-Aid, but then game heroes also appear and stop them.
The game heroes are from a game called Chou Super Hero Taisen and they believe that if they can work together they might be able to stop them attacks. Kyuranger leave that to Ex-Aid and set out to protect the real world.
It turns out that Chou Super Hero Taisen was a game made by Eito, a kid who was under treatment with Hiiro. He was a genius programmer suffering from a terminal disease that was digitalizing his body. Operating him was very risky; and in the end Hiiro refused to do it and the kid agreed, but he soon disappeared into his game.
Meanwhile, in the game, CSHT characters only care about fighting and strength, aside from a few rare exceptions like Kyoryu Gold who helps Amu. They find True Brave who is the leader of that world, and he agrees to help, but only if Emu can win the CSHT tournament.

Emu wins the tournament and saves the world with the power of the GoRiders, but that's all just a trap that activates the bonus stage Super Shocker Taisen, where digital versions of Shocker attack the real world.

It turns out Eito wanted to see everything disappear. True Brave wanted to keep him eternally in the game world away from the real world.

Brave faces True Brave, while Ex-Aid goes after Eito again. Brave convinces True Brave to face reality and such in order to help Eito for real, and that his old self had made a mistake in not attempting to save Eito. He also goes and convinces Eito that they need to go back to reality.

Heroes go back to the real world to stop game Shocker, team up and win with cards and power ups True Brave had given Hiiro. Eito returns to the real world.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.