[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space Sentai Kyuranger – 26

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 13

File: smile smile.jpg (41KB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
smile smile.jpg
41KB, 695x392px
http://over-ti.me/releases/space-sentai-kyuranger-26/
>>
>Hammie teaching Naga how to act.
>>
File: Kyuranger 26_00_15_53.743.jpg (223KB, 1436x810px) Image search: [Google]
Kyuranger 26_00_15_53.743.jpg
223KB, 1436x810px
>>
File: ghirahim.gif (844KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
ghirahim.gif
844KB, 500x244px
>>15798189
>>
File: naga reeeeeei.png (273KB, 407x382px) Image search: [Google]
naga reeeeeei.png
273KB, 407x382px
Now I see why they threw in a second red Ranger. Looks like for the next arc they're going to be alternating between the past and future teams for whole episodes, and at least this way they have a red on both sides. Hopefully this also lets some of the more neglected Kyurangers get more focus now that they're split into regular-Sentai-team-sized teams.

It'll be a daring move, if they really stick with it for more than three episodes or some shit like that. Though at the same time, I kind of doubt it'll last for any meaningful period of time--they can't use Kyutamajin like this, and they need to shill those toys.

As for the episode itself, it was something I guess.
>>
>>15798435
Nah. Each team has a a set of characters that (deservedly) steal whatever scene they're in and the others aren't written with enough presence to do the same (I'm looking at you Hammy and Spada)

It'll probably last 3 or 4 episodes. A light past one from what it looks like, then a heavier present one then probably a heavy past and finally a light present before they come back together. Those last two might be switched to keep variety in tone but that's what it'll probably look like.
>>
File: 1502072612568.png (594KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502072612568.png
594KB, 960x540px
>>15798462

>Naga gets his own powerup, TURNS EVIL, and gets a story arc devoted to him

>Nah they won't develop the background rangers.
>>
>>15798466
Naga was explicitly tied to Balance, who is a one of those scene stealers.
Hammy doesn't have anything to tie herself to rest of the team, neither does Spada
>>
>>15798470
This. The top scene stealers are Naga and Balance as a duo and the Commander. The reds only take scenes because the plot and genre demand it and are basically a special case. Kotaro, Stinger and Champ are next in line, but mostly because they just had an arc about them. Garu and Raptor are behind them, but both get to have good scenes from time to time as both are also relatively big time VAs so they can generally make the most out of any given scene that's given to them. Spada and Hammy are dead fucking last in prominence on any scene and seem to exist to fill in a generic male or female role.
>>
>>15798484

Welcome to most sentai.
>>
>>15798470
>Hammy doesn't have anything to tie herself to rest of the team
She has blaming herself for turning Naga now, so there's at least that.
>>
>>15798860
>She has blaming herself for turning Naga now
The one time that Hammie does anything, it has horrible consequences... yep; if anything, it's karma paying her for her shitty fake laugh
>>
Imagine if Hammie was secretly the same race as Naga. Everything would make sense then.
>>
is it the first episode without any YOSSHA LUCKY?
>>
>>15798860
I'm guessing it's going to be as much Hammy's arc as Balance and Naga's. Hammy's teenager act could serve as a decent foil to Naga's hunt for emotions if they play it out as her doing best to be "normal".
>>
Naga does have emotions that liar, look at that smile.
>>
>>15798052
>It's a "Hammy Fucks Everything" Episode
>>
>>15798974
>is it the first episode without any YOSSHA LUCKY?

Holy shit, I guess it was! Naga is truly saving Kyuranger.
>>
>>15799550
I hope the Gold/Silver duos will make it three in a row in being great.
>>
>That shirt's "Touch" placement.

>>15798974
There was one other time around when Tsurugi was getting introduced that they didn't do it for an episode.
>>
Sound:
>>>/wsg/1839563
>>
Sound:
>>>/wsg/1839573
>>
>>15799589
Man, Naga's actor is having a lotta fun with this role.
>>
I notice the filming camera seems different
>>
>>15798912
what ever happened to that fake laugh thing
>>
>>15798435
>they're going to be alternating between the past and future teams for whole episodes, and at least this way they have a red on both sides.
Not saying you're wrong but don't assume this will last that long. It IS a clever idea for this arc though.

>lets some of the more neglected Kyurangers get more focus now that they're split into regular-Sentai-team-sized teams.
People tend to forget that in a regular sentai most times the red, the sixth and a designated other member get more focus(unless you're Ninninger and make Blue and Pink the entire team till the 30s) so them having six members for an episode wont mean that much.

Personally, I feel Kyuranger is doing pretty good after Ikagen's defeat regarding character focus.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-21-21h41m03s450.png (599KB, 864x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-21-21h41m03s450.png
599KB, 864x482px
I have a feeling /ssg/ is not going to obsess over this new female character
>>
>>15800414
Well, I'd rather have discussion related to Arisa's roles in sentai in /ssg/ rather than forced mentions of her love live precense so its a step up, in a way.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-21-22h04m26s505.png (559KB, 864x482px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-21-22h04m26s505.png
559KB, 864x482px
I was glad to see Shou actually acting in a commander-like fashion this episode.

are they going to sell these too
>>
File: kyu.jpg (223KB, 1437x809px) Image search: [Google]
kyu.jpg
223KB, 1437x809px
Are these guys of those "JoJo" references the kids tell me about?
>>
What are the chances of Naga keeping Ophiuchus Metal after this little arc of his? I like the big dumb chest laser.

I'm fine with the past and present split they've got set-up here, could be fun. Enjoyed Tsurugi/Spada/Raptor together before too so I'm glad their still together here.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.