[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New twilight axis ep is out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2017-08-20-08-54-08.png (490KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-20-08-54-08.png
490KB, 1280x720px
Hello MA Gundam Tristan
>>
>>15795826
This is honestly just trash. And Arlette really seems like a mary-sue self insert a char fangirl would write in. It's completely ridiculous
>>
>>15795826

And the descent to creative hell continues unabatted. We thought IBO was the worst of the worst and yet Sunrise managed to do better.
Twilight Axis is now the new worst. Congratulations Sunrise you deserve a prize for increasing the amount of shit in the world.
>>
Damn, that was amazing. The beams clashing looked great. The next episode is the longer one, right?
>>
File: 1503031680823.jpg (482KB, 3152x2658px) Image search: [Google]
1503031680823.jpg
482KB, 3152x2658px
>>15795826
Both of these new ma's look really damn sweet, but there's also this impression I got from watching it after that ma was re-discovered. Holy shit, feds are portrayed here as even more incompetent bunch than they are in the whole uc related stuff. From what I understand Axis was left in the earth's orbit after it was pushed away and that's it? They just left it there? No troop garrison stationed there with sufficient ms's for defense? So basically just anyone could have gone there, looked around for a bit and have very early Christmas.
>>
>>15796038
This is why you read the novel and ignore the anime.
>>
>>15796098
>EF
>security
>>
>>15796061
It couldn't have been that long since the last neo zeon war ended, so what's with this ma's creaky startup sequence and arm being torn off for no reason? Why did it also remind me of FSS?
>>
>>15796161
It was probably unfinished and still in it's hangar. I doubt she had time to properly prepare it for combat.
>>
These MAs look like background customs you'd see in Build Fighters
>>
i like that funnel tail of the zeon MA
>>
How the hell does Twilight Assshit actually end up being worse then Iron Blooded Menstruation?Like Goddamn...
>>
>>15795826

>Random MSV MA's lying around in asteroids.
>Feddies even fuck up the post op clean up

Why do the writers do this to the EF
>>
>>15796061

Does anyone else think that the whole "tearing off an arm" to launch was really unnecessary?
>>
>>15796665
You are not alone.
>>
>>15796061

why is it wrapped in so many cables?? did the last pilot crash it into a bunch of wires or something and just left it there??
>>
>>15797254
>Newb alert
>>
>>15796098
they could have their best team of soldiers guarding it (with generous funding) and some punk ass remnant team would still do the job.

plot reasons, you see.
>>
>people actually want more Origin CGI over this

Japan is dead.
>>
>>15796098
Holy shit, the one on the right looks retarded as fuck with the location of everything in it
>>
>>15795826
Is it still 3 minutes? What's the point of this?
>>
What the fuck is up with those Char flashbacks? I honestly have no fucking idea what's happening
>>
>>15797733
Apparently Lalah is some petty, jealous bitch who wanted to scare a little kid with death, just because. It's not like Tomino wrote her specifically to be a near-perfect newtype, only to show her human flaw at the moment of her death to construct a powerful narrative that even newtypes will have the same old human flaws as anyone else. A narrative so influential that it's present at the end of fucking CCA to prove that Char's idea of forcing humanity to become newtypes is just the empty, pointless scheme of an addled mind.

Fuck this show and fuck the retard who wrote the LN. No one writing UC fanfic even understands what Tomino was trying to convey and they don't care. They just see MUH COOL NAZI UNIFORMS and think Japan should remilitarize and dress in cool clothes again. It's clear to me now that Tomino wrote G-Reco directing the satire at least partially at the very UC fanboys who are out to glorify Zeon in current media.
>>
>>15796554
Because we need a story to happen
If the EF is actually competent, most UC stories would end in a couple of episodes/chapters
>>
>>15797733
The protagonist was one of Char's bitches and has random flashbacks in Axis because Lalah just doesn't stop fucking with shit.
>>
>>15796098
The Gundam one looks like it's from Build Fighters and not in a good way
>>
>>15797733
Char cameos make all the nips and uc fanboys moist. Thats why he has cameos in this and bf battle log. No other reason.
>>
File: 52115-episode_21__32_.png (442KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
52115-episode_21__32_.png
442KB, 640x480px
>>15797887
meanwhile Amuro remains forgotten
>>
>>15797902
Its probably for the best
I wouldn't want Amuro being shoved in my face in every single side story
>>
>>15797761
>t. (((Federation)))

Char broke down because of (((Scirocco))) and the Titans.
>>
>>15796554
>Why do the writers do this to the EF

Zeonwank, Gundam has become synonym with zeon-fucking-wank. At this point it's just plain ridiculous. Want to have a good laugh after a hard day at work ? Watch Gundam, the comic show par excellence.
>>
>>15797761
Haven't seen Twilight Axis yet, but are they seriously saying Char was right? Even Unicorn admitted he was off his rocker.
>>
>>15797902
>>15798037

amuro rests in peace while char keeps spinning in his grave
>>
>>15796549
Kill yourself, Felcher Fag. I really hope someone rapes you.
>>
>>15797761
>No one writing UC fanfic even understands what Tomino was trying to convey and they don't care. They just see MUH COOL NAZI UNIFORMS and think Japan should remilitarize and dress in cool clothes again. It's clear to me now that Tomino wrote G-Reco directing the satire at least partially at the very UC fanboys who are out to glorify Zeon in current media.

This so much. Really, I think nothing shows the gulf between Tomino's mindset and that of the current crop of Gundam creators more than the difference between Unicorn and G Reco. While Fukui was using Unicorn to retcon how Zeon did nothing wrong and some barely concealed railing about how Article 9 is evil and how it robbed Spacenoids (Japanese) of Muh Possibility, Tomino was using G Reco to paint Fukui and the rest of the nationalist otaku wankers as a bunch of warmongering retards.
>>
>>15796554
>>15798824
Being a bunch of incompetent, corrupt imbeciles is the norm for the Federation. It's been that way since 1985, and if you want to go back even further, Tomino's EWC novels outright state that the Federation Government is a terrible political power, and even in the TV series, their officers personell aside from the White Base crew, Revil, and Wakkain were shady at times.

>>15799190
>Zeon did nothing wrong

For the life of me, I still don't get where people are interpreting this from. The whole point of Unicorn is that Zeon would pervert the meaning of the clause's intended purpose into fuel for another war, not that their wars were justified in any way, shape, or form.

Stop treating this "trend" of portraying the Federation as a corrupt band of idiots running the world into the ground like it's a new thing that cropped up with new writers and their politics. They've ALWAYS been portrayed that way.
>>
>>15799289
But the clause itself makes zero sense. How the fuck did the writers of the Laplace Charter know that netwypes would be a thing before Zeon Deikun was born?
>>
>>15799292
Considering that adapting to the environment happens with any species, it's more likely that they were talking about humans changing to suit space in general, not just newtypes emerging.
Zeon's newtype theory just happened to jive with that and cause the top brass to collectively shit themselves.
>>
>>15799289
The whole point of the Laplace Box is to blame the Evil Federation for all the ills in UC. By sealing away the Laplace Box, the Evil Federation denied UC a better future (the 'Possibility' the Cardeas and Syam keep on droning about). Zeon are transformed into tragic victims of history, forced to do the things they did because the Evil Federation's actions denied them their rightful shining future.

Zeon gasses a colony and murders whole Sides? Oh if only the Evil Federation hadn't sealed away the Laplace Box things might be better! Zeon dropped a colony? Well maybe if the Evil Federation had kept Article 13 things wouldn't have turned out this way! Neo Zeon tries to kill everyone on Earth via giant asteroid? Muh Laplace Box! Muh Possibility!

That's basically what Laplace Box is, a means to absolve Zeon of responsibility of their actions and shift the blame to the Evil Federation.
>>
>>15799359
>Feddies deflecting the blame for their governance on EVIL ZEON
>>
>>15799410
So fahnny epic meme broseph.
>>
>>15799289
>Stop treating this "trend" of portraying the Federation as a corrupt band of idiots running the world into the ground like it's a new thing that cropped up with new writers and their politics. They've ALWAYS been portrayed that way.
Except they weren't until Zeta. Up until the OYW during which almost all of their leadership like Revil and Tianem died they were outright the good guys and competent enough to push Zeon's shit in at ABQ despite having a third of their fleet wiped out before the fight even began.
>>
>>15799289
>For the life of me, I still don't get where people are interpreting this from.

>MUH PASSIONATE MADNESS OF CHAR AZNABLE
>your economic blockade is much more evil than trying to drop an asteroid on Earth to get rid of oldtypes!

>My name is Mineva Lao Zabi so you all better listen up even though my family are the worst war criminals in the history of mankind

>Zeon is literally a messianic figure for spacenoids and the people of Palau

>muh federation oppressing newtypes because they somehow predicted humans would evolve within a few hundred years of living in space even though there's no evidence of such a possibility, we'll just write it into our charter anyway and then some of us will immediately hold a coup and get rid of just that one part because fuck spacenoids
>also our government is basically illegitimate and we're all a bunch of literal assassins who held a violent coup to take power by murdering the elected officials and millions of innocents

Unicorn is shit. It's like an ass-blasted Brit trying to go back and rewrite the Revolutionary War so that the Americans assassinated the peace loving British officials who wanted to give Americans their independence just so they could have a war or something. It's the most inane trash I've ever seen and I hope Fukui understands that he's a hack and doesn't deserve any of the work he's getting in the anime industry right now.
>>
>>15800960
Do what Unicorn does in any other medium and the creator would have been annihilated by the fans and the critics instead this garbage gets praised, Japs are such fucking hacks apparently if you add a few rape scenes here and there that makes it deep and mature story.
>>
File: 1492006524263.jpg (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1492006524263.jpg
13KB, 261x193px
>>15799359
>The whole point of the Laplace Box is to blame the Evil Federation for all the ills in UC.
Oh my god, you can't be this goddamn retarded. The Federation isn't to blame for anything here but their usual faggotry; Georges Marcenas and Syam Vist are to blame for being a bunch of money-grubbing, power hungry twats nearly a century prior. The Federation at large literally doesn't even know about the box, and no, Zeon is not changed into "tragic victims of history", and I have no idea where the fuck you got that idea. Unicorn states IN THE FUCKING SHOW that Zeon Deikun came along and ruined everything for everyone with his space ubermensch theory, and the Zabis perverted that even further into fuel for war and that THAT is why Ricardo Marcenas and the Federation Elite as so scared of the box; because a bunch of bloodthirsty retards in space are just itching for a reason to start another OYW. -Newtypes- are portrayed as the victims, and that is not new for Gundam. The only people in the show that see Zeon as tragic are directly affiliated with Zeon. Everyone else demonizes them, and the show makes a point to show it (or at least talk about it, because goddamnit, there is nobody on Unicorn's staff that understands the concept of "show, don't tell.) Even Banagher calls them a bunch of warmongers to their faces.

How did any of this get past you retards? Did you just read retarded opinions on /m/ and absord the stupidity through osmosis? Unicorn's probably the most shallow, pretentious, and unsubtle Gundam series I've ever watched in my life, so I find it fucking mind-boggling how so many faggots like you incorrectly interpreted so many basic plot concepts that are presented to the viewer to be taken entirely at face value.
>>
>>15800960
>MUH PASSIONATE MADNESS OF CHAR AZNABLE

I don't know what you think madness means, but sure as god's got sandals, it doesn't imply she or anyone else with a healthy mind is on the same page.

>your economic blockade is much more evil than trying to drop an asteroid on Earth to get rid of oldtypes!
A. Her point was that Frontals plan was just going to prep the Earth Sphere for another devastating OYW-tier conflict.
B. Frontal's plan had absolutely nothing to do with newtypes or oldtypes, and there isn't a single line in the show that implies that he even cares.

>Zeon is literally a messianic figure for marida and the people of Palau
Fixed.

>also our government is basically illegitimate and we're all a bunch of literal assassins who held a violent coup to take power by murdering the elected officials and millions of innocents
That's pretty tame for the right-wing hardliners within the Federation.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.