[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tekkouki Mikazuki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: ON CRESCENT MOOOON.jpg (64KB, 300x435px) Image search: [Google]
ON CRESCENT MOOOON.jpg
64KB, 300x435px
So, I just watched this with a friend and I loved it. Definitely a hidden gem in Toku, I'd recommend watching it. I do have some questions, like

>Who the fuck was that white glowing chick (the one that wasn't Zame)
>No, SERIOUSLY, who the fuck was she
>Literally no one acknowledges her, she never talks, and we're supposed to act like she's important

But other than that it was great, totally worth a watch.
>>
File: tekkouki_mikazuki_stare.jpg (49KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
tekkouki_mikazuki_stare.jpg
49KB, 704x396px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6boNZ_V3z3g
>>
>>15794628
OP here.
That's probably the most /m/etal opening out there, surprised they got Paul Gilbert to do it.
>>
>>15794657
Apparently they got Devin Townsend as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1HQAJCgKQU
>>
Where can I find it?
>>
I've always wondered if that show's any good or not. Great to hear it's recommended, I'll pick it up eventually.
>>
Great fucking series, totally underated. I dont remember the glowing chick though
>>
File: grat8.jpg (986KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
grat8.jpg
986KB, 1280x1024px
>>15793811
>>15794628
This design looks fascinating.
Reminds me a lot of Mitsuteru Yokoyama style.
Consider me interested.
>>
>>
>>15797104
Is that a flying watermelon slice? Wut
>>
>>15795101
Not OP but this thread got me interested, I found something here, it seem to have seeders, I'm currently downloading it.
http://www.acgsou.com/show-3663cf419b18ffaf01842471ff6fe3adfc8f555f.html
>>
>>15797116
First enemy of the show is a watermelon
>>
>>15797122
Thanks! I started watching it on Youtube last night and it's in surprisingly decent quality. This show is great. Can't believe it came out years before that crappy Tetsujin live action movie.
>>
File: tekkouki_mikazuki_one_fear.png (110KB, 540x239px) Image search: [Google]
tekkouki_mikazuki_one_fear.png
110KB, 540x239px
>>
>>15797195
It makes sense in context. It's still ridiculous, but it makes sense in context.

>>15795281
The glowing girl who shows up with Mikazuki from time to time, the one with the feathers. She flies with Kazeo in episode 4, but... we never really learn what her deal is.
>>15795402
Some people consider this to be a semi-remake of the Giant Robo tokusatsu, and while there are a lot of differences regarding the plot (as well as the fact that Mikazuki's piloted from the inside) it's not hard to see why.
>>
The 2007 Giant Robo ripped off this thing. He even has visions of the girl in white.
>>
>>15795402
It was basically Amemiya and I think Inoue's attempt at a true-to-form Giant Robo toku. Doesn't really fit outside of a similar looking main mech and a kid protag, but it's still a fun little romp.
>>
>>15797122
>no seeders

oh
>>
>>15794628
>>15793811
>>15797104
Giant robots with humanoid pupils are my newest fetish.
>>
>>15803792
I have the HnT (Hi No Tori?) subbed version of the show, if this thread makes it to saturday I'll try to put it up on a torrent.
>>
>>15804602
Honestly, this thread seems to be doing fine, so all we really have to do it bump it, but yeah, the more people who have seen this the better.

I'm legitimately surprised that until about a month ago I had NEVER heard of this series, it's just that great. I'd love to be able to talk to more people about it.
>>
>>15804602
Does it include the episode from its fictional hero show?
>>
>>15804819
>until about a month ago I had NEVER heard of this series
Not surprising, for this show marked the black history in Amemiya's career.
Not saying the show is bad, but that he got scammed and lost quite a bit of his family money for producing the show to his business partner..
>>
Just finished the first episode, this is some fantastic shit. The CG effects are really spotty but it made up for that with style. The suit/props for Mikazuki itself are doing everything for me.
>>
>>15804836
Wonder Seven? Yes.
>>
>>15803792
There was no seeder on pantsu but I still got seeds, go for it.
>>
>>15804847
Interesting. I had heard that it was the most expensive show ever when it was made, only surpassed by Daimajin Kanon, and that every episode ran way over schedule. Have any other behind the scenes info?
>>
>>15809108
>every episode ran way over schedule
Just like the GR OVA? Damn, what a coincidence. At least it didn't get stretched out over years apart.

>>15806284
Thanks for your efforts, then.
>>
>>15810031
I'll try to get it up by sunday. Where should I upload it to?
>>
>>15812179
Anidex will do. A Mega link as well couldn't hurt, just in case.
>>
File: I REGRET NOTHING.gif (422KB, 464x260px) Image search: [Google]
I REGRET NOTHING.gif
422KB, 464x260px
>>15812915
>>15812179
>>15810031
>>15806284
>>15806922
Here it is in MP4 format by way of MEGA

https://mega.nz/#F!sYcGnD4D!lQGMUdqA0MgLSGgtaASlRA
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.