[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macross Δ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: f88eb62d005d7a571502552968606c3d.jpg (183KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
f88eb62d005d7a571502552968606c3d.jpg
183KB, 800x1203px
What changes would you like to see be done for the Macross Delta movie?
>>
Less Windywank.
More missilespam.
An actual ending that deals with the conflict between Windermere and the NUNS.
>>
>>15788621
Messer is alive and is the star of the show.
Hayate is an above average pilot and the damsel in distress.
Mirage being Max 2.0.
Less Walküre.
Less Windermere and people actually calling them mind rapists.
Heinz is capture in the end and is charged with war crimes and intergalactic rape.
>>
Lots and lots of ass shots
>>
File: 1465083133729.jpg (790KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1465083133729.jpg
790KB, 1240x1753px
>>15788672
>>
>>15788621
>What changes would you like to see be done for the Macross Delta movie?

More Freyja,
More Walkure minus Mikumo
Less Missilespams
More Windys
More Bogue gayness
No elfs
No Hayato
>>
>>15788621
Stop screwing Mirage over
More battroid
Breakdancing
>>
No idols
>>
More idols
>>
>>15788621
Mirage wins
>>
Mirage does anything. Her character arc is the easiest to write and they just dropped the ball.

>Id be good if I got out of my own way but Im stressed by everyone comparing me to my pare...HOLY SHIT MY PALS ARE IN REAL DANGER NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT SAVING THEM! PEW PEW PEW! Wow you where really cool Mirage!

Done. That takes like ONE episode
>>
>>15788621
Whatever they were going to do originally before it was decided to make a second season instead of a movie.
>>
>>15788713
>Stop screwing Mirage over

Mirage is and always will be useless.
>>
Mikumo be the love interest.
>>
File: VF-31 Seigfried formation.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
VF-31 Seigfried formation.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Seigfried be the love interest
>>
More Walkure
>>
>>15789138
>More Walkure

More apples
>>
More Walkure
>>
>>15788672
> let's ruin the few good things about the show

This is a troll right? Just watch plus or something
>>
>>15788934
> Mirage does anything. Her character arc is the easiest to write and they just dropped the ball.

> >Id be good if I got out of my own way but Im stressed by everyone comparing me to my pare...HOLY SHIT MY PALS ARE IN REAL DANGER NO TIME TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT SAVING THEM! PEW PEW PEW! Wow you where really cool Mirage!

> Done. That takes like ONE episode

She's a grandchild of Max and Milia, just fyi

You're totally right otherwise
>>
>>15788934
Mirage and Hayate were never supposed to be aces. They should've made them flawed pilots that need to work in tandem, each one covering the weaknesses of the other. That would give Mirage something to do and improve upon, and turn the triangle into something different, with the two girls being important to him but having different roles.
>>
Tone down the
>MUH KAZE NO UTA
>>
>>15789222
This was indeed a pretty good idea. Two average pilots, that become Incredibly strong together. A bit Buddy complex, but it would have worked so much better and Mirage role would make sense.
>>
File: BuddyComplexBerylDio.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
BuddyComplexBerylDio.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>15789241
>A bit Buddy complex
Dio always came off as an exceedingly competent pilot on his own. His most impressive moments tended to be when he was piloting a grunt suit.
>>
>>15788621
Mirage in a role she deserves
>>
>>15789222

Yes but that would mean no given the MC super special awesome song hax so he he can be the best without work
>>
>>15789222
No, I would have preferred if Mirage was already a pro and she had to keep slapping Hayate around in order to turn him into not only a good pilot but a fine man.
>>
>>15789127
Anon you probably types this as a joke, but it could work.

Think of it as an expansion of macross plus' AI stuff.
>NUNS are experimenting with AI again
>Think they got it right this time
>limit her abilities so she can't pull a sharon
>Put one in a VF for some kind of turing test
>MC test pilots it
>falls in love
>there's another girl in the triangle, either a pilot or idol
>Macross ensues
>>
>>15789246
This show was so fun, bolt action rifles need to appear in more mecha works
>>
>>15788621
A different cast with a different story and different music
>>
>>15790919
Delta is fine you contrarian
>>
>>15790942
I fucking love macross beyond measure and am perfectly willing to excuse a lot of shit in its name but don't try to tell me Delta was fine.
>>
>>15790942
>contrarian
>one of the low points of macross
>>
>>15790784
I wasn't joking.
We need another Isamu type main character, someone who loves VF's as much as we do.
>>
>>15789210
You retarded? There is nothing good about Hayate. Killing Messer and replacing him with Hayate was a mistake. Mirage being Max 2.0 would atleast allow her to do something of value. The Walküre are one of the worst thing about the show. Windermere are shit. Plot armor majority of the series.
>>
>>15788621
More Freyja
Less missilespams
More Windnigger deaths
More Walkure
No repeated visuals
>>
File: 1471868639139.jpg (293KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471868639139.jpg
293KB, 900x1200px
>>15788677

BELIEVE
>>
>>15788934

I think I'd prefer if she was written to not become a great pilot but to be a great commander personally, with Arad dying instead of Messer and her dropping in to his place somehow, realizing she both likes and excels at that rather than flying, which she was trying to force because of expectations based on family name. I have no problem with her being (or after becoming more comfortable by realizing another area she loves) a good pilot who deserves her spot on the team, and even think it'd make for characterization to have her still pilot because she loves it based on time spent with her grandparents like in that one short flashback; just not excel at it and instead become notable in another area she was ignoring.

>>15790784

I think the other leg of the triangle should be the plane's mechanic, so that all 3 have an intimate relationship. The pilot being a singer of some kind who can over ride the AI and only has basic pilot training/skills as well as basic programming skills just in case there's a problem while the AI is the actual pilot and the mechanic/programmer as the one who wrote/oversees the AI would work I think, with a two girl/one guy triangle just to make it that little bit more distinct from Plus given the AI connection. You could even have the AI capable of inhabiting multiple bodies, with the mechanic eventually building a human shell for it that she can interact with everyone in more common situations a la Rommy in Andromeda.
>>
>>15789355
>Mirage in a role she deserves

So you want Kawamori to completely forget about Mirage ?
>>
The two lesbos rape the gynophobe.
>>
>>15792078
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.