[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chroma Squad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 2nq449.png (116KB, 241x339px) Image search: [Google]
2nq449.png
116KB, 241x339px
The game honestly isn't that bad
>>
It's a great game and a fun homage to sentai. I particularly liked when the choices lead the story to split into a Kamen Rider or Space Sheriff path.
>>
100%'d it. Really liked it. Every branch felt unique. Gameplay was solid, story was eh, but I'm not a story guy.
>>
>>15787679
They cower to Saben though. Real heroes wouldn't had done that.
>>
>>15787756
>small indie BR team
>not cowering to a millionaire jew
>>
>>15787756
Saban's ridiculously influental and wealthy. I shit you not he has US senators eating out of his hand. Some random indie devs would've been crushed if they even thought about telling him to fuck off.
>>
>>15787790
You know it's messed up when even a Sentai reference in a Final Fantasy game had to be changed because of him.
>>
File: ch 20 49.png (476KB, 891x1400px) Image search: [Google]
ch 20 49.png
476KB, 891x1400px
>>15787768
>>15787790
A real hero would have fought to the bitter end, against overwhelming odds and come out victorious.
>>
>>15787794
What sentai reference?
Only one I can think of is Gilgamesh saying "It's morphing time" and that getting changed to "transmogrification"

Even though the card in the new TCG still says Morphing Time.
>>
>>15788021
The magitech suits DLC for FFXV were originally color coordinated with bright primary colors like a Sentai.
>>
>>15788021
FF15 was supposed to get Sentai inspired armor with the corresponding colors... it got changed to generic power armor without color
>>
>>15788054
>>15788055
The biggest fucked up thing about that is if Saban was not as powerful as he was Square could have told him to fuck off and had all the right to.
>>
>>15787810
source pls
>>
>>15788408
>wider influence
nerds who play video games are not as influential as the ((((groups)))) that Saban funds
>>
The only part I don't like are the mech battles.
Tug-o-war is ass in any game.
>>
>>15788413
Gamma. Author hasn't released anything new in a while which is a shame. His art is great.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.