[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Neo Neo Zeon did nothing wrong
>>
>>15785934
should've denounced the zeon name (zabis ruined it forever) and started fresh.

'republic of casval' anyone?
>>
>>15785947
How about the Scarlet Zeeks? Anyways Char needed to keep the Zeon name to attract followers. The only reason his Zeon movement was considered legitimate was because he was the son of Zeon.
>>
>>15785934
If you think about it both sides share the blame, you have one side that's corrupt, and you have a faction on the other side that's very very colony drop happy
>>
>>15785982
The federation sold Char the fucking asteroid he was planning to drop on them for some gold. So in reality you have one side that's corrupt and incompetent while another side that's extreme but competent. Besides Char ended up being right in the end
>>
>>15785963
that's why he should rename his movement after he got them on board.

something like "start fresh/better". as the legit heir to zeon he can rename it to whatever he likes ("we're calling our homeland "lalah-land"")
>>
>>15785996
How about Casval's Castle?
>>
>>15785992
>Besides Char ended up being right in the end
Everyone, even Amuro, knew that. However, Amuro was the one who believed in change over time whereas Char wanted to force evolution.
>>
>>15785934
Neo Zeon destroyed itself when they literally would never lose against the federation

Glemy cucked them so hard
>>
>>15786100
Punished Glemy and his elite loli brigade literally took over Axis and started dropping shit on the earthsphere Neo Zeon stronghold.
I love it.
>>
>>15785934
Agreed I'm perfectly fine with Char fucking with newtype kids
>>
>>15785947
Republic of Munzo, the named republic which his father served to his death.
>>
File: Castle.jpg (31KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
Castle.jpg
31KB, 599x400px
>>15786006
that would work both as a nation and a tv show

replace the contestant tanks with 61s and the defenders with Hildolfr's and you're all set.
>>
>>15785982

The colony drop happy side is also corrupt, or does nepotism and deceiving your troops to your intent no longer count as corruption?

>>15785992

Char also forced them to sell him that asteroid by threatening to destroy colonies if they didn't.

> Char was right in the end

Newtypes never became a social norm despite at least a few centuries of life in space, people wanted to go back to living on Earth after it became life in space was kinda shit, society continued to inhabit Earth even after nuclear wars devastated it and people in space stayed just as combative as people on Earth. Char was, in no way right, not according to either Turn-A or G-Reco, which are the only two series that take place a significant amount of time after Char's Counterattack.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-18-10h43m59s141.png (786KB, 1328x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-18-10h43m59s141.png
786KB, 1328x738px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>15785934
>Neo Neo Zeon did nothing wrong

Neo Zeon did everything wrong. Otherwise it would have won.
>>
>>15789635
>Who was in the wrong here?

Both cucks want green haired girl's young tight pussy. They're both wrong. One is a fucking crazy ass cyber "dehanced" human, the other is a fucking pedophile.
>>
>>15789653
Wouldn't Gyunei be a pedo too? A 17-year-old is considered of age in most of USA/Europe and can get put away for statutory rape, I can't imagine it's too different in Japan
>>
What the hell happened with Amuro's love interest from Zeta? I watched CCA the other day and he suddenly has this new girl?
>>
>>15789653
Except Char didn't want Quess. Amuro calls him out on just playing along with her to control her and Char implicitly confirms it
>>
>>15785934

He literally gave his main opponent the tools and information to stop him, betraying his men and his factions both strategically and tactically so he could sooth his ego by proving he was superior in an even match. I'm pretty sure that counts as a wrong, at least when you lose. If he still won it could be justified as chivalrous behavior, but when you lose it's harder to justify.
>>
>>15789386
That castle doesn't look nearly evil enough to belong to Zeon.
>>
>>15785934
>Neo Neo Zeon did nothing wrong

Tomino says otherwise.
He did CCA to show Char as the dickhead he really is.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.