/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Mineva the princess of Zeon? Shouldn't it be Sayla?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sayla.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sayla.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
Why is Mineva the princess of Zeon? Shouldn't it be Sayla?
>>
Isn't she presumed dead?

She never came out as Artesia IIRC/
>>
No because Sayla's family was dethroned and stripped of their status.
>>
File: 1.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>15783795
Because the Zabis were in charge of Zeon and not Deikum
>>
>>15783795
She was going to have Haman role in Zeta but it was changed because it was considered too much of a radical change from her character. The change was done so late that Haman was literally a palette swap of Sayla.
>>
>>15783911
the actress was also largely unavailable, Sayla was meant to have a larger role over all but this unavailability pretty much killed it
>>
>>15783911
>He believes that scan of mock-up fan magazine is real.
>>
>>15783930
Yeah it's really such a shame too. Sayla is essentially the deuteragonist of the original show and you can see the bits and pieces where she would have been important in Zeta and CCA.
>>
>>15783795
The deikums were a figure head and early on meant control and power but later on in the series especially when years pass that pretense clearly fail by the way side.
>>
>>15783935
you can see big HOLES. She should have been involved with getting Amuro back in space, and Belatrioka's whole role should have been hers really.
And she would have been a great not Bright Noa og Gundam inclusion in ZZ
>>
>>15783930
>>15783935

I still say her never amounting to anything larger is essentially what killed Char's story
>>
>>15783930
Was it Z or CCA where she was unavailable because she was on safari?
That's one of my favourite behind-the-scenes anime stories, it's just so odd
>>
>>15783795
>why was Degwin the sovereign of Zeon instead of Char
>>
>>15783803
The climax of Origin actually made use of this. At the Battle of A Bao A Qu, Sayla gets captured by Zeon. She reveals her identity as Artesia to a group of Zeon soldiers led by one of Ramba Ral's former subordinates and essentially sets off a Deikunist uprising. Since this occurs in the middle of Kycillia's coup, it eventually devolves into a free for all between the Deikunists, Kycillia's troops and what's left of Gihren's faction. In the ensuing chaos and confusion, the Feddies are able to land and seize A Bao A Qu.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.