[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ Audio Drama thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: AD.jpg (68KB, 322x450px) Image search: [Google]
AD.jpg
68KB, 322x450px
Are there any /m/ audio dramas out there?
>>
>>15783315
Gaia Gear is entirely audio drama.
>>
>>15783315
I am going to upload the FMP audio dramas on MEGA with timed japanese subtitles just in case anyone wants to translate them
FMP is 12 vols long the first season adapted 1-3 while the second raid adapted 4 and 5
it seems like next season they are going to start with 7
6 is currently being done as an audio drama so it might be semi-important to the plot
>>
>>15783348
https://mega.nz/#F!wDxWwB6T!lriwuu5QBmbOCmgIhF_GUQ
here is the link there are currently 11 episodes of the audio drama ranging between 12-20 minutes
I downloaded the subs off youtube so they might not be 100% accurate but it should help with the timing of episodes
I couldn't extract the japanese subs for episodes 3 and 4
>>
>>15783348
Gatoh confirmed in an interview the new season starts with the 6th novel. They'll animate DVMC.
>>
I think Dinagiga has at least one audio drama?
>>
>>15783558
They're not animating DVMC. COMO is episodes 1-4. The settei already confirmed it.
>>
>>15783764
There was literally a recent interview done by ANN where Gatoh said word for word that the anime starts with volume 6. Volume 6 is DVMC. Volume 7 is COMO.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/interview/2017-08-03/full-metal-panic-shoji-gatou-and-shiki-douji/.119685
>>
>>15783348
But the audio dramas basically adapt DVMC word for word, you can just read the novel and then listen to the dramas.
>>
>>15783794
I understand that but he probably mispoke. We know for a fact that they're starting with COMO and they showed BOMF background art at AX. They're not going back after COMO to animated DVMC.
>>
Soukyuu no Fafner has some pretty important plot points hidden in audio dramas.
>>
>>15783315
If you speak Japanese
>>
>>15783842
Not true in this case, they changed some stuff from the novels. It's still pretty close though.
>>
>>15783315
Dozens. Hundreds. GGG had five that I know of, all are canon. Giant Robo had a fun one where Ginrei fights robotic versions of Alberto, Ko Enshaku, Ivan and her brother. Gun X Sword had two, one that described Michael and his first meeting with Priscilla and the Claw Man, another that said he and Priscilla survived being crushed by that giant boulder. There's a Dangaioh/Iczer 1 crossover that used to be on youtube in its entirety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNAY9rGB728
>>
>>15783315
Gundam 00 had a few of them. Quite alright
>>
I found this really old ZZ audio drama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_laSNXvvVDQ
it has a little dancouga reference in the beginning
>>
>>15783315
Raijin-oh has several.
>>
>>15784157
Actually, GGG has ten audio dramas: four released alongside the original series, which are indeed canonical (and even have episode numbers assigned), plus six "character dramas" from FINAL era , which are of unknown canonicity (AFAIK they're mostly gag stories anyway).
All other Braves except for Exkaiser and Baan Gaan have at least one audio drama each as well (Dagwon seem to have the most, nine in total).
Dendoh has three, last of which can be found on YT (sadly, untranslated) - from what I've understood, it's about Arthea&Subaru visiting Kusanagis after the end of anime, while the kids get an idea that Arthea should marry Subaru's mom.
>>
>>15783854

Like what?
>>
>>15784774
Oh, and since Cyber Formula seems to be acceptable on /m/: this series is just crazy when it comes to audio dramas, I don't remember how many it has exactly but it's about thirty, more than for all the Braves counted together. The problem is, not only at least some of these are canonical, but the two last OVAs (SIN in particular) actually run on assumption that the viever knows said dramas and refer to the events from those without warning or explanation. Also, no translation for any of those, unless you know Korean.
>>
any other translated audio dramas
I found Gaia Gear online
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk34CGYxyvE
23/26 eps are subbed
I know that the fafner audio dramas are subbed somewhere but I can't find them
>>
G Gundam had a fun one where Domon and the Suffle Alliance watch a Hong Kong made action film very loosely based on their own adventures. Sai Saici's a chick and he's Domon's love interest. The rest of the album's filled out with Cantonese versions of all the show's insert themes.
>>
>>15784794
Soushi was the one who vandalized Shouko's grave.
>>
there are a few translated FMP audio dramas out there
>>
>>15786807
do you have any links to them

also does anyone have the translated versions of the fafner and evangelion ones
>>
>>15788454
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAqu0VXMqQA
here
>>
Virtual On OMR exist... anybody interested in them?
>>
there is two (or more I think?) from 00, one of them had Setsuna using a "sample voice" which is basically joyful Mamoru Miyano, CHOORISSUU go to the school were Saji and Louise is and for some reason Graham is a teacher.
And then there's one where Allelujah is Hallelujah for a day and he sexual harassed Sumeragi just to approve the mission he submitted.
>>
>>15791954
I am interested
>>
were any of the gundam ones translated?
>>
>>15784157
>Priscilla
You mean Fasalina?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.