[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gun x Sword

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3148.jpg (29KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3148.jpg
29KB, 600x240px
What does /m/ think of Gun x Sword?
>>
Episode 3 was the best episode
>>
>>15780845
I fucking love it. Despite it's flaws Like being another post-Evangelion show to just use "instrumentality" as the endgame it's a blast from start to finish.
>>
>>15780845
It's basically a mid-2000s G Gundam, just trading the wuxia for more varied mecha designs and settings

And, so, yeah, it's pretty great. Fuck I wish we could have gotten that RD El Dora V
>>
>>15780845
Roses are red violets are blue
The Claw is nuts Priscilla is my waifu.
>>
File: Dann_of_Thursday.jpg (38KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dann_of_Thursday.jpg
38KB, 300x500px
>>15780845
One of my favs, I really love the mechanical design for this one. I don't know if you can call the designs for the original seven bio mecha or not but they really strike such a great balance between human and mecha, especially Dann. Seriously why doesn't Dann get more recognition for his design? Volkein and El-Dora V always gets talked up but no one ever talks about Dann, makes me feel sorry for him.
>>
File: carmen99 3.jpg (329KB, 1499x3307px) Image search: [Google]
carmen99 3.jpg
329KB, 1499x3307px
It was good and you should watch it.

I wish to be reincarnated as Carmen's chaps
>>
Is Joshua dense or just an opportunist?
>barging into girl's toilet
>barging into Priscilla while she's taking a shower
>>
>>15781004

Anyone have a gif or webm of the scene where Van just kicks him outta nowhere
>>
>>15780974
>Seriously why doesn't Dann get more recognition for his design? Volkein and El-Dora V always gets talked up but no one ever talks about Dann, makes me feel sorry for him.
What the fuck are you talking about? Dann gets tons of praise and I see him talked about all the time, where as I am literally the only person on this board that sucks Volkein's dick.
>>
I was bored shitless and I didn't give a single fuck about the characters.
>>
SON OF A BITCH SON OF A BITCH SON OF A BITCH
>>
>>15780845
Very fun adventure. Couple episodes later on can be a slog but good stuff overall.
>>
>>15780845
it was a classic and way better than Trigun
>>
It was a weird but enjoyable ride. I watched it when I was on a space western kick and it was refreshingly unique.
>>
File: van.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
>TFW all those seemingly filler episodes are actually plot crucial after all
>>
>>15781430
OK fine not necessarily Volkein but definitely El Dora V, A lot of people really like mexican GaoGaiGar and episode 3 when the rest of the show is just as good if not better. The episodes at Zonnet Junction being my personal favorite, good turning point for the plot as well.
>>
File: DannIV.png (277KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
DannIV.png
277KB, 500x500px
Wake up, Dann.
>>
>>15781430
Volkein's fucking great. Superhero Scopedog.

>>15782577
Isn't that thing in all of Taniguchi's shows? Planetes had that stupid fucking space ninja NEETs on the moon episode and they brought them back just to kill them in the most horrific way possible.
>>
>>15780845
God bless SRW K for letting me be aware of this hidden jewel.
>>
Had a fantastic soundtrack too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxIJZczegFo
>>
File: Lunarjasmin12545987842.jpg (434KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
Lunarjasmin12545987842.jpg
434KB, 1000x625px
Right is the only choice here.
>>
>>15783153

Every girl was best girl but I prefer Fasalina.
>>
You can really see where Taniguchi reused stuff from this series in Code Geass.
>>
>>15780845
It's a good but underrated and underwatched anime.
>>
Just finished this. I really liked it but it felt lacking in the villains department. They all needed to be fleshed out more, especially the Claw. The ending was rather abrupt too but I think it worked out ok.
>>
>>15783203
>I prefer Fasalina.

You prefer a dirty slut whore
>>
Best episode was MIZUGIII
>>
File: IRgp0.jpg (54KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
IRgp0.jpg
54KB, 704x396px
>>15786493
>>
did anyone release the blu-ray for this series?
>>
>>15788495
There are raws on nyaa and subs in the nyaa takedown pastebin
>>
>>15783153
Kinda off topic, but how do you call those white thingamajings on the middle girl's hair? Seen these on a number of characters already and really like them.
>>
>>15790814
but are the subs synced to the BD release or do I have to do that myself?
>>
>>15792501
They are synced
>>
>>15792501
They are synced to the Moozzi2 release

this one
https://nyaa.si/view/931129
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.