[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Neo Africa Gundam is now part of UC Canon Thanks AoZ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: DM09.jpg (134KB, 496x373px) Image search: [Google]
DM09.jpg
134KB, 496x373px
>Neo Africa Gundam is now part of UC Canon

Thanks AoZ
>>
>>15777532
>dat camo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5-0uPJXPlI
>>
>>15777532
HOL UP
>>
>>15777532
>manga
>canon

If it's not an anime, it's kind of iffy canon-wise. More or less up to you to decide if it is.
>>
File: dazzle-painting-ship.jpg (40KB, 674x449px) Image search: [Google]
dazzle-painting-ship.jpg
40KB, 674x449px
>>15777532
That's actually "dazzle camouflage". It's something they used to put on ships before radar became common, it breaks up the outline so it's hard to tell how close the ship is and leads to enemies misjudging the range on their shots. It's not implausible that it would exist on mobile suits, given that they're also too big for normal camouflage and that Minovsky particles make radar inaccurate.
>>
>>15777532
why is Gryps-0090 era the best era

>surplus MS
>chimera MS
>prototypes and one-offs out the ass
>corporate meddling everywhere
>hidden zabi gold
>more factions than just feddies and zekes
>>
Can't wait for the P-Bandai
>>
>>15777639
it's more intended to make them misjudge the ship's heading
>>
>>15777957
You can literally just paint it.
>>
>>15777651
At least in terms of MS Design, because everything was new. 360 cockpits were still brand new, transformable suits were prototypes, even New Type shenanigans weren't yet as bad.
>>
File: Lucien1.jpg (36KB, 260x279px) Image search: [Google]
Lucien1.jpg
36KB, 260x279px
>>15777558
That look like a black guy to you?
>>
File: 189467546189.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
189467546189.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
>>15777532
>the paint is the mecha equivalent of tribal tattoos

It screams "I have shit taste in everything."

I love it.
>>
>>15777982
This. Can't tell if it's coming or going.
>>
>Doesn't understand how Gundam canon works
>>
>>15777558
This meme and its posters need to fucking die
>>
>>15780637
You should hop in your flying pyramid and go teach them a lesson
>>
>>15779351
Not gonna lie, I think dazzle camo tattoos would be rad as fuck.
>>
>>15780642
Go back to stromfront, kiddo. I'm sure you will get along better with your fellow subhumans.
>>
>>15779324
Did you just assume his race?
>>
>>15777982
It was also a bikini fashion for fat girls. They would all get dazzle camo bikinis and stand together so they merged into 1 blob. Look it up
>>
>>15780650
>Offended by being called a nigger on 4chan
>Calls other people sub humans

Ook ook muh pyramids and sheeeeit. You're the only sub human here because you're trying to pick fights in a thread about giant robots.
>>
>>15780905
>hop on your flying pyramid
Not him but you were clearly the one picking a fight. Nobody likes people like you, go back to /pol/ or whatever.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.