[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let the pigeon loose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 17

Let the pigeon loose
>>
File: dick-dastardly-wacky-races-60.2.jpg (20KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
dick-dastardly-wacky-races-60.2.jpg
20KB, 210x240px
NO, WE MUST CATCH IT
>>
Which episode has the fatso quote?
>>
File: age_of_fatso.png (342KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
age_of_fatso.png
342KB, 720x480px
>>15777022
Somewhere between 58 to 70
>>
File: 2012-07-27-pigeons.jpg (219KB, 900x370px) Image search: [Google]
2012-07-27-pigeons.jpg
219KB, 900x370px
>>15776903
>Let the pigeon loose
Taz would probably work well as a VA for Boss
>>
>>15776903
>Let the pigeon loose
In my country it's one of the synonyms for farting.
"If you let the pigeon loose one more time, I'll smash your dovecote to the smithereens"
>>
File: 1498271812485.gif (363KB, 384x239px) Image search: [Google]
1498271812485.gif
363KB, 384x239px
>>15776975
>>
Jesus Christ. What is Koji's problem?
>>
>>15779225
his problem is Sayaka's a bitch
>>
>>15779225
He's a dick and Sayaka's a cunt.
They're perfect for each other.
>>
>>15779225
Toei!Koji is the show director Katsumata's outlook on teenagers.
>>
Holy shit. It's kino.

>>15779251
Is he the anti-Tomino?
>>
>>15779251
To be fair, it wasn't just Toei, there is an actual reason, i dont wanna sound like a /pol/tard, i really mean it, but this is the best way i can explain it.

During the 60s trough early 80s, there was some sort of propaganda to shit and demonize teenagers as dickbags, because you know, the adults did nothing wrong!.

Its because of what happened with the bomb, that scarred the youths of japan that grew up towards the pain and depression, and then the youths of japan did not suffer trough it, and sadly, the old people saw the teenagers as over-privilaged (most of em were not actually) and of course the adults were the real dicks towards their youth, since they tough that the sins of the father are the sins of the son, putting the same rock on their shoulders, and guess what, teenagers saw that was bullshit, and the stubborn adults with no self awareness, of course just tough, ''UGH, those disrespectful stupid kids", and decided to portray teenagers always in the wrong in these shows, you noticed that when the adults in these shows go full super dickery, its always portrayed as a good thing, that's because of the creepy anti teenager demonetization, and only using them as a scapegoat for the blame of everything.

Granted yes, there were cases of youth violence and yes, it become a thing in real life in japan, but the problem of course of the adults, its to blame them only, and not have any self awareness of "hey, maybe we have some doing on this", but no, and they wonder why some of their youth grew to become fucked up, or alienated, the adults only think they are just bad seeds, not the fact that maybe, they were bad fathers? overbearing, abusive, authoritarian, and even there i say, (yes i am gonna use that word), bigoted?

Toei its basically guilty of these, even kids shows in the late 90s like Doremi and Digimon seemed to portray child abuse in kinda of a positive light or conversely, independence as a bad thing.

so yeah, japan has issues.
>>
>>15778588
Now that's funny.

>>15779455
No clue, although Koji does get better by the end of the show.

>>15779559
That would explain a lot, honestly. It's no wonder Tomino was among the only ones not having the wool pulled over his eyes (especially when one of his daughters allegedly ran away from home once).
>>
>>15779225
Sayaka is many things, but she isn't flat.
>>
>>15779559
Your many typos aside, this is a good post. You can look into statistics and child abuse is endemic in Japan. Not in the molestation way, I mean just plain beating your kids and the state having to take them away. Child protection services there are understaffed and overworked with how much they have to deal with every year.
>>
File: mazinpigeon.png (2MB, 720x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mazinpigeon.png
2MB, 720x1440px
>>15776903
>>
>>15779589
Who is Tomino? and can you explain how he wasn't like that?, sorry newbie.
>>
>>15779629

Not him but Tomino created Gundam, and it was his belief that shitty adults are the cause of the world's problems and that the new generation has to learn from their mistakes.
>>
>>15779629
Long story short, his stories generally have "the adults are evil" as a plot point, although overall not everyone is blameless. He did live during the post-war period of Japan as a youth, so he has some idea of what struggles had to be lived through.

>>15779609
Oh, the laughs had when Koji suggested breast enhancement for Aphrodite A.
>>
File: mazinboobs.png (2MB, 720x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mazinboobs.png
2MB, 720x1920px
>>15779643
>>
>>15779616
I used to think that japan does have laws against child abuse and thinks like social workers were so alien-like to them.

then again considering how much of bullies teachers can be towards students, i remember reading a long time ago an article about how the schools still treat their students rather awfully.
>>
>>15779667
>I used to think that japan does have laws against child abuse and thinks like social workers were so alien-like to them.

You're both right and wrong. I don't think they previously had anti-child abuse laws, and the idea of social workers is kind of a foreign concept to them because they're not used to the federal government telling them what to do.
>>
File: FATSO.jpg (37KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
FATSO.jpg
37KB, 600x473px
>>15777178
>>
>>15779230
This.
>>
>>15779225
>>
>>15781282
>>
File: 1444631257100.png (2MB, 720x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1444631257100.png
2MB, 720x1437px
>>
>>15780422

>not used to the federal government telling them what to do

What? I'm no anthropologist, but I'm pretty sure kamikaze flyers were not generally voluntary.
>>
Wasn't this a bit too unrealistic for Mazinger Z?
>>
>>15782868
The design is way too cartoony.
>>
>>15782868
Yes. Worst part of the series and the fact he becomes a steady part of Great Mazinger is part of why that series is worse than the original.
>>
>>15784371
Wait, what? I haven't watched Great Mazinger, did they really bring back a cartoon bird that was just in one episode of Z?
>>
>>15784403
Yes.
>>
>>15781304
And that's because the military *was* essentially the government during that period, which they had more or less co-opted.
>>
>>15782868
Has Bakarasu/Birdbrain here ever shown in up SRW?
>>
What the fuck? I hope people really didn't do the latter.
>>
He's even got a TV.
>>
>>15786684
No it was a big thing in the 70s. Tezuka did a story about it in Black Jack. There was a weird spate of people leaving their babies to die in coin lockers, sometimes they got lucky and found them before they starved or dehydrated to death.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.