[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /m/ excited for city shrouded in shadow?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

Is /m/ excited for city shrouded in shadow?
>>
Is this the Patlabor/Godzilla/Eva cross over?
If so, yeah it looks bretty cool, I'm curious how long an attack will be.
>>
>>15773360
Yeah, though I hope Bamco will actually bother bringing it over here. It's a disaster game first and an /m/ fanservice game second in my eyes.
>>
>>15773360
If it actually had somekind of a Uncharted 4 budget then yeah.
>>
>>15773360
Only if by some miracle/deal with unicron it gets to be released worldwide...inspiring newcomers to look into kaiju and giant robots (then again...it'd give rise to a new generation of eva crackpots who see more messages in the show than 'its an anime'..)
>>
Isn't this game suppose to have a female mc in the first screenshot. Where is she in the trailer ?
>>
>>15773360
>Canceled the Vita version

>All I have for recent games are a Vita and a Computer because i'm done with consoles

When I can emulate it and if it gets translated,sure.
>>
English version when?
>>
>>15774465
I'm praying to Godzilla for an Asia release of the game with subtitles
>>
>>15774145
It doesn't need that big of a budget. These guys are very well versed in disaster sims

If any of you guys haven't I highly recommend you play Raw Danger on the PS2 so you have a pretty good idea of what this'll be like. Although personally speaking I hope they don't have you changing perspectives nearly as much cause that just got annoying after about the 2nd time
>>
>>15774434
Might just be a choose a male/female character to play as?
>>
>>15774551
>changing perspectives

They're not doing that, fortunately. You just have a male/female MC.
>>
>>15774551
>annoying

Wait, really?
Maybe I was too busy trying to get upskirt view.

>>15774832
So, the same as 3 then?
>>
>>15774861
From what we've seen, yeah, right down to the abundant amount of dialogue choices.
>>
>>15773360

Yeah, looks like its going to be a fun ride. You have shit like ultraman facing a monster and then some criminals attacks you in the middle of a monster battle just because you watched at their shady deals.

I really wish it gets localized, but I don't have any idea at all of how bad would be to pay to the outside japan license holders. All I know is that ultraman was involved in a conflict between the creators and some shitty thai dude who tried to steal all the rights.
>>
Just realized this will be the first video game appearances of grau bear and pyro-buster, at least we have that to look forward to.
>>
gameplay demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3x5DvnYSl8

Please have Toto and Zedus.
>>
>>15775498
>all that tedium
>>15775482
And second generation Kyrieloid
>>
>>15775498

>Taking a selfie while Utraman fights in the background

Living the life
>>
>>15775429
Isn't Ultraman popular in SEA?
>>
>>15775498
So it's essentially Cloverfield: the game?
>>
Nah I'm not into feet and butts.
>>
>>15773360
>>15774139
It seems like a cool idea. You know, I was thinking, since they're doing Eva, I wonder if they could make a game like this set in Gundam UC. I think it could be really interesting having a survival set in space--you'd first have to avoid the Zakus dueling with Amuro in the beginning, but when he blows one of them up, you need to get to a spacesuit and survive getting sucked out, and then find a way to get to shelter. The game could have you play through the One Year War from a civilian perspective, like trying to escape from a city in Australia before the colony drop hits, trying to hide as Zeon assaults Jaburo, and so on. Of course, you'd have cameos from Amuro, Char, and so on as the game progressed. I think it might be a nifty spin on the disaster survival genre.
>>
>>15778484
Nah it doesn't work in the Gundam franchise. You run around for 5 minutes and you'll stumble upon a super secret prototype robot, there's no avoiding it.
>>
>>15778484
>>15778516
F91
>>
>>15778558
Something like F91's opening would be amazing in playable form.
>>
>>15774551
Raw Danger is a masterpiece
>>
>>15778558
>>15778570
>press X to avoid shells
>>
File: Guntank_Punch.jpg (302KB, 760x880px) Image search: [Google]
Guntank_Punch.jpg
302KB, 760x880px
>>15778570
>>15778558
Yeah but even in F91 you run around for 10 minutes and you'll stumble upon a rickety old Guntank. The next thing you know you're fighting your girlfriend's darth vader dad who's in a giant flower spaceship.
>>
File: Tekken_Akira.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tekken_Akira.webm
2MB, 640x360px
I wonder if this monster from patlabor will appear.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.