[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IBO Season 3 when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

IBO Season 3 when?
>>
/m/ovie at best
>>
what is Ride's role in the movie.

give me your best predictions
>>
Hopefully never.
>>
>>15773735
Fitting right in.
>>
>>15773724
getting Dainsleif'd
>>
>>15773724
The bad guy
>>
I like how he has murder manlets gun and Organicas scarf.
>>
>>15774841
Why did you bump this?
>>
>>15773344
>IBO Season 3 when?

When Hell freezes over.
>>
>>15775706
Keep in mind that's the same thing you faggots said about season 2.

However I doubt it'll get a third season. At best it'll get a recap movie or MAYBE another spinoff manga.
>>
>>15774862
RIde is going to be haunted by what he went through, and occasionally he has hallucinations of his fallen comrades urging him to get revenge. Because he is on the run for the murder of Nobliss, he ends up taking a bunch of seedy jobs for various political groups. This has a destabilizing effect on the economy of Mars, which weakens Kudelia's administration leading to a civil war. Because of Ride's AV implants he is hired by the anti-Kudelia faction to pilot a Gundam. Ride agrees because he views Kudelia working with Rustal as a betrayal. At one point Ride tries to kidnap Akatsuki but is prevented by other former members of Tekkadan.

Kudelia has to call in Gjallarhorn to stop the civil war, with it's forces led by Julietta. Ride manages to kill her Julietta in battle, but is fatally injured and dies shortly afterwards. Meanwhile it is revealed that Almiria had helped provoked the civil war and other anti-Gjallarhorn movements. She murders a wheelchair-bound Gaelio to avenge McGillis before fleeing. Gaelio's young son is witness to this and swears to avenge his parents.
>>
>>15775952
PERFECT
>>
>>15775952
holy shit, bravo. Would watch.
>>
>>15775735
>Keep in mind that's the same thing you faggots said about season 2.
...because it was always fucking planned and its less of a second season and more of a second portion of a 50 episode anime.
>>
>>15775952
This is probably better than anything we could ever get.
>>
>>15773344
never, hopefully
>>
>>15775952
>Julietta hops into a mobile suit again despite becoming a politician
way to ruin one of the only positive developments in IBO
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.