[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who is the worse looking kamen rider and why is it skyrider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 273
Thread images: 50

File: 1111111111111111.jpg (12KB, 332x220px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111111.jpg
12KB, 332x220px
who is the worse looking kamen rider and why is it skyrider
>>
Talking about Main Riders only I'd probably agree about Skyrider. It's not horrible but I feel like the colors are too mismatched and he doesn't stand out enough from the other Showa Riders. The polka dot scarf is also an odd choice.

Talking Rider in general, though, there's no end to the forms that would give him a run for his money in the ugliness department. There's handfuls of V-cinema forms to choose from, to start with.
>>
>>15772523
There are people who will tell you it's Riderman. THEY ARE WRONG AND I CAN PROVE IT
>>
Ex-Aid is the only rider who I'd ever say I don't like the look of. It's so gaudy looking, and all of his Action X forms look like blow-up dolls.
>>
File: kamen-rider-decade-complete-form.jpg (174KB, 443x1022px) Image search: [Google]
kamen-rider-decade-complete-form.jpg
174KB, 443x1022px
>>15772523
Tsukasa/Masahiro Inoue deserved a better looking final form than Complete.
>>
>>15772523
I think he looks fine in his own show. The initial muted colors are kind of bland, but not bad, and after he gets the brighter colors later they quickly add some black lines to his chest to make it contrast better.

The issue is crossover Skyrider, when they forget the black lines and even give him a stage show suit sometimes.

Worst looking main Rider would be Riderman or Ex-Aid to me. But there would be even worse ones counting secondaries.
>>
>>15772523
At the very least, Skyrider is the most plain looking rider. Even stood alongside 1 and 2, which are very concise in their design, Sky looks more like a knock-off repaint than a standalone hero. From a production standpoint it's understandable, being that he was supposed to be a kind of reboot of the series, but put in context with what came before there just isn't enough about the design that stands out to get excited about.
>>
Every Rider looked like garbage until Black. But why isn't this in the general?
>>
>>15772636
>Disliking Super-1
Disgusting
>>
>>15772649

Ignore him, he's a heiseifag. Everyone who posts in /krg/ is. He only likes black because it's "newer".
>>
Can we all just agree that Hyper Beast is the worst looking piece of shit that the franchise has ever churned out and just go home?
>>
ITT:
People who aren't watching the current series
>>
>>15772649
It looked good for the time maybe but not anymore.
>>
File: IMG_1435.jpg (460KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
460KB, 768x1024px
Skyrider is my favorite Showa Rider because I like earth tones, especially on an insect themed superhero.
I'll second Riderman as a design I dislike.
I also have trouble getting into the red balloon on Stronger's chest.
How do people feel about ZX? I could never get into those asymmetrical color blobs. And the way his helmet curves inward at the black stripes makes it look like a rotten tomato to me.
>>
>>15772675
>tfw Beast Hyper is the only Rider/form that has a lion head on its chest
>>
File: 3112826-kamen.png (470KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3112826-kamen.png
470KB, 1024x768px
>>15772666
Or maybe because Black was the first time in the entire franchise the tone became dark and serious with mature stories and less of an episodic MOTW plot and set the tone for Heisei? Or because Shadowmoon was actually a credible villain and not a comic book goofball like Shocker? Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>15772675
Even worse looking than Meteor Storm and Kamen Rider Heart?
>>
File: all others are second best.jpg (691KB, 832x971px) Image search: [Google]
all others are second best.jpg
691KB, 832x971px
>all this Skyrider hate
Sad, have Doublas-chan with a Zubat.
>>
>>15772679
I think Super-1 aged better than Black due to not having the goofy Gavan underpants. The only odd detail about Super-1's designs are the silver cowboy gloves, but even those aren't even there when he uses any hands changes.

>>15772692
Shocker could have some goofy plans at times, but Golgom was ONLY goofy plans. Half of Shocker's plans were just bombing or poisoning stuff, while Golgom always went with stuff like "We'll make these officer workers compete against each other and lose themselves to it! And soon all of humanity will be consumed in conflict!"

Shocker also was actually sold as an international threat, with scenes taking place in other countries or characters referencing activities elsewhere, while in Black they kind of forget that there's a world beyond Japan.
>>
>>15772707
Yes. Hyper Beast is like if someone took Meteor Storm and decided to make it even shittier looking by adding more ugly shitty details to it.
Kamen Rider Heart is just a kitbash of Type Tridoron and Heart's roidmude form that ends up looking worse than each of it's components separated.
>>
File: 1478127754323.jpg (15KB, 221x207px) Image search: [Google]
1478127754323.jpg
15KB, 221x207px
>>15772692
>Or maybe because Black was the first time in the entire franchise the tone became dark and serious with mature stories and

I'm gonna stop you right there. People die regularly in Showa Kamen Rider. People lose families, love ones, etc.

There's not always a happy ending waiting at the end of the episode. The riders don't have ridiculously overpowered forms they get with no effort to solve everyone's problems.

I'm very sorry you don't get to see pretty boys acting like emo tryhards, but some of us like substance to our shows, rather than surface level "deepness" that appeals to clueless "show analysts" like yourself.
>>
>>15772615
Wouldn't be the only time they've made suits with less detail than the original.
>>
>>15772692
>Jobber Moon
>credible villain
>>
>>15772692
Black was no less episodic than any previous show, nor any "darker." If anything, having watched it after a number of other Showa series, I found Black to be oddly sanitized, as people died at much lower rates than any previous Showa series.

>>15772681
Oh yeah, I forgot ZX. I really don't like that suit. The entire torso seems weird to me, from the weird asymmetrical torso and the crotch design...something about it just looks awful to me.
>>
>>15772523
It's because he is AMAZON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6_ctkElxBg
>>
File: ugliest rider.jpg (154KB, 418x608px) Image search: [Google]
ugliest rider.jpg
154KB, 418x608px
I don't give a fuck what you pretentious hipster art school faggots say - green and purple look fucking disgusting together.

Also the silhouette isn't exactly anything special, either. If this show wasn't so well-written, directed and choreographed I would not have given it a chance.
>>
>>15772745
>Showa is much better than Heisei and if you disagree by pointing to objective narrative deficiencies in Showa I'll tell you to FUCK off and keep your cancer contained in /krg/ because all the big boys don't use this general like me and we discuss our highbrow Showa toku outside of there

(You)
>>
>>15772924

That's not a refutation of anything I've said. Or anyone that replied to you, for that matter. Running away like a little bitch again?

Go on then. "Rider Jump" your ass back to your safe space.
>>
>>15772924
Black is a Showa show. Half the things you praised it for were done in earlier Showa series. The same things you praised Black for were objectively not a thing past the first thirteen episodes, where the serious tone goes out the window and you get nothing but episodic MOTW that is the subject of mockery and dank memes. Shadow Moon is not even a credible villain past his debut, he spends the last quarter of the show and a good chunk of the sequel loosing to Black. People remember his cool design, they tend to forget him running away for thirteen episodes because Kotaro can't bring himself to kill the zombiefied shell of his brother, even though he is easily capable of doing so.
>>
>>15773068

Man you're just grasping at straws at this point. Like I told you last time, I don't hold the Showa era as some masterwork. My first series was Decade, and I love that show.

I also think Faiz is great too. Man you suck at debate, don't you? lol
>>
>>15772609
Tsukasa didn't even deserve a full series.
>>
>>15773094
Yet you spent the entirety of >>15772745 sperging about how great and "mature" Showa is, despite the objective narrative deficiencies of them.
>>
>>15773103
I really wish you and faggots like you that misuse the word "objective" would have their fucking keyboards smashed.
>>
the faggots bitching about showa and heisei should shut up this thread is for making fun of skyrider
>>
>>15773149
DAILY REMINDER THAT SKYRIDER HAS NOT WON A SINGLE FIGHT SINCE HIS SERIES ENDED
>>
>>15773160
Apparently Stronger got beaten up by that shitty tiger girl, so at least he's not the only one who should be embarrassed.
>>
>>15773144
Explain to me how the narrative structure, character development and overall writing quality of Showa series is not objectively inferior to Heisei.
Come back when Showa reaches the same emotional heights OOO and Fourze, complex (not saying anything about its quality) multi-stranded story like Gaim, or the narrative perfection of Kuuga. Until then, stay butthurt.
>>
>>15772523
>>
>>15773170

It's a shitty game world Stronger, not the actual Stronger.

Game World Dangerous Zombie lost to Ex-Aid lvl3.
>>
>>15773103

That's because I like it. You seem to think that despite the fact that I don't even know who you are, that you have some sway over me to force me to think how you do. You are mistaken.

You have not provided anything sufficient that demonstrates "objective" narrative deficiencies. All you really seem to be doing is thinking everyone can read your mind and just know that you're right. If you want to make a point you have to lay it out for people.
>>
>>15773184
I would've actually liked Type Formula if it wasn't for that fucking chestplate.
>>
>>15773184
Seconded, I want him to look like a racecar, not like he's wearing one
>>
>>15773160
;_;
>>
>>15773195

>You have not provided anything sufficient that demonstrates "objective" narrative deficiencies.

See

>>15773180
>>
>>15773160
Really? Not one?
It's been some time since I watched them so I guess I can't argue against that, but I would have expected him to beat at least some random kaijin in Birth of the Tenth or the Super-1 movie.
>>
>>15773180
The shows in general were more episodic, but that doesn't mean they don't have value. Even with one episode, it's perfectly possible to play out something like a dramatic story about about a woman who lost her humanity and wanted revenge only to have a tragic ending (See Skyrider episode 4), or a story about trying to save a brainwashed cyborg in a stylish dramatic way (episode 84 of the OG series).

Like I've mentioned, the original Rider series did a better effort into making the villains seem like a worldwide threat than most later shows. Stronger featured a lot of villain in-fighting and that seemed to be received well enough that most of the 2nd half becomes about villains conspiring against each other with the heroes in the middle - to the point that every single monster suit was presented as commander with their own troops rather than monster of the week.

So, yeah, the Showa series aren't quite the same as the Heisei ones, but I don't see why this is a competition. Also, just look at your own words. There isn't such a thing as "Kamen Rider Heisei", you're mentioning strengths, or elements you enjoyed, from multiple separate shows. Showa series also are separate too, and I don't see the point of trying to judge things under an umbrella, rather than actually each show by itself. I'm praising Showa here, but I really dislike Super-1. And I'm not bashing heisei, I really like Kuuga and Gaim.

Talking about ties between series, that's another element that shined more in Showa. If you like Shigeru from Stronger for example, you can also look forward to him having big roles in some important plot episodes from Skyrider, not just brief appearances in self-contained movies. Heisei shows are much more standalone, even when the crossovers returned. Although, of course, like I mentioned above even something like this is a quality of specific series. You don't get returning Riders in Amazon, Super-1 or Black, and the ones in Black RX are very badly handled.
>>
>>15773180
Nice pasta bro
>>
>>15773276
MOTW plot will never surpass a tightly-written running narrative like Gaim or Fourze. Especially not MOTW plots from 50 years ago.
>>
>>15773237

So your argument is that you, personally like shows. And because you like shows, other shows similar to it are inferior. Okay? but how does that demonstrate a lack of quality for any show in the Showa Era? we're not talking about what shows you like or don't like.

I asked you to provide "objective" narrative deficiencies. So, for example, what's the worst episode of the original series?
>>
>>15773276
>trying to save a brainwashed cyborg in a stylish dramatic way (episode 84 of the OG series).
Off topic but that was a really cool episode.

Ishinomori should have directed more episodes.
>>
File: Electro-Wave_Human_Tackle.png (482KB, 366x630px) Image search: [Google]
Electro-Wave_Human_Tackle.png
482KB, 366x630px
wrong the worst looking is tackle
>>
>>15773303
>but how does that demonstrate a lack of quality for any show in the Showa Era?

How Showa lacks quality is self-evident. But I forget most of your posts boil down to

>REEEE don't say that you dumbo you just can't understand old Showa toku is GOOD stop criticising it in anyway you're going to ruin my nostalgia reeeee
>>
>>15773382

What is the worst episode of the original series?
>>
>>15773405
Why bother asking when they're all literally indistinguishable from another? Literally every episode is "kidnap the scientist's kid" or "blow up the thing".
>>
>>15773405
Episode one in my opinion but that's only cause I felt it went too fast for my liking
>>
This is why nobody wants to associate with /krg/ posters.
>>
>>15772523
I cried.
This was a sad story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a11jL1mpL2I
>>
>>15773427
Because we aren't blinded by nostalgia or bitter contrarians?
>>
>>15773414

Because you said Showa has objective narrative deficinicies. Provide an episode from the original series that demonstrates such things.
>>
>>15773440
Every single one? This isn't complicated considering every one is just a carbon copy of another with no plot advancement,complex inter-woven plots or character development or theme of any kind.
>>
>>15773439
So if i watch a old show on the current year for my first time and enjoy it, am i blinded by nostalgia?
>>
>>15773452
Not always, you might just be a contrarian, see: >>15773068
>>
>>15773447

Right. But what I want you to do is give me an example that explains your viewpoint.
>>
>>15773462
The episode where Kamen Rider punches the bad guy really really hard and wins. Great storytelling there.
>>
>>15773457

Dude, have you not actually seen a single episode of the original series? is that why you're being so vague?
>>
>>15773457
But if i am watching because i want to, not for some arbitrary reason, does that make me a contrarian?
Or should i only ask you what i should watch so i don't make you mad anon-sama
>>
>>15773480
At some level you ARE a contrarian, you have to be to watch something 50 years old.
>>
>>15773486
well shit guess the only reason i like godzilla from 1954 is cause i'm a contrarian and not any other reason
>>
>>15773486
But what makes me a contrarian?
I am also watching ex-aid, kyuranger and ultraman geed
I am watching because it's old, i am watching because it's cool
>>
File: 1495421870019.png (2MB, 1239x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1495421870019.png
2MB, 1239x1069px
>>15773184
no, you just have shit taste
>>
>>15773496
Absolutely, that's one of the more pretentious 'look at me! I appreciate GOOD cinema!' type movies despite being laughably outdated in every respect.

>>15773504
You need to be at least a little contrarian to enjoy stuff that nobody else is watching and still maintain that it's good.
>>
>>15772523
Not even the worst main riders. Those would be Den-O and Ex-Aid.

If we go by showa mains Stronger looks worse. Then yeah, Skyrider.
>>
>>15772853
>Literally W
>Simple like an old showa rider
>modern looking like a Heisei Rider
>gimmick but not obtrusive.
Nigga, W is everything that can be good about Rider design in one suit. The only reason its arguably not the best is because Faiz is the literal materialization of sex.
>>
>>15773525
>You need to be at least a little contrarian to enjoy stuff that nobody else is watching

So you are also a contrarian by saying you appreciate RX?
>>
>>15773545
RX is popular though.
>>
>>15773547

But it's also old. And if I apply your logic, liking something that is old is bad because it makes you a contrarian. And being a contrarian is bad.
>>
>>15773474
Of course he hasn't. He's just a shitposter going out of his way for responses. Notice how one side is giving out literal paragraphs of reasoning to refute the points while the other gives half-assed one-liners?

Learn to ignore faggots like this.
>>
>>15773569
hard to ignore /krg/ posters when they lord themselves as toku authorities on this board and seek out anything that goes against their laws to shoot down and prohibit
>>
>>15773555
Black and RX was already past the point of when age was working against Rider, as I said before when I mentioned Black was the first good one.
>>
>>15773593

They're still 30 year old shows anon. Like you said, it's not possible to like a show that's too old. That's going against the norm, which is contrarian and wrong.
>>
>>15773525
I guess, but maybe i should watch something out of sentai, rider and ultrman for variety sake
Any recommendations?
>>
>>15773604
are you really this much of a pathetic faggot
like what are you 12 years old that you need daddy on the internet to tell you how to think?
>>
>>15773606
Yeah, tell me how to think harder daddy
>>
>>15772523
Fuck you, Sky Rider is awesome! It's either Stronger or X.
>>
>>15773599
30 years ago is still newer than 50.
>>
File: Worst.jpg (101KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Worst.jpg
101KB, 600x900px
>no one has posted this abomination yet
are you guys even trying?
>>
>>15773637
What was wrong with X's design?
>>
>>15773642
Try reading the thread and actually following the line of discussion.
>>
>>15773337
> Tackle
> Kamen Rider
>>
>>15773642
What a clusterfuck. And that "sword" will always look retarded.

>>15773643
Not him but I find the chest plate of X to be just plain ugly. Which is a shame, because the mask, belt and scarf actually are pretty cool.
>>
>>15773647
but he is
>>
File: mashin chaser 2.jpg (97KB, 693x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mashin chaser 2.jpg
97KB, 693x1024px
>>15773642
It's such a shame because the original suit design is pure sex imo.
>>
File: miyoko.jpg (521KB, 1394x772px) Image search: [Google]
miyoko.jpg
521KB, 1394x772px
>>15773431

It was a sad story.

miyoko<3
>>
File: 1495997874596.jpg (35KB, 306x267px) Image search: [Google]
1495997874596.jpg
35KB, 306x267px
>>15773647
What?
the thread said to post a horrible kamen rider, i did just that.
>>
>>15773712
i heard it wasn't that good
>>
>>15772523
I think Skyrider looks pretty good, especially his earlier colour scheme. Out of the Showa riders I think Amazon or Stronger look the ugliest... but for the REAL ugly riders of course you need to look to Heisei. I'm gonna go with Ex-Aid as having the ugliest looking default forms, but some other main riders upgrades may tip the fuck ugly scales a bit.
>>
>>15773726
>i heard it wasn't that good

I think that many people agree with you
But this girl 's backstory was very sad.
>>
>>15773599
It's not as if though I hate Showa, there's just legitimately nothing interesting that it can offer me.
I just can't sit down and watch 50 episodes of extremely formulaic and objectively bad acting and writing with little to no hook besides "hey im watching old thing this is neat i am so patrician". I'm not enough of a masochist to subject myself to that and I don't care enough about the opinions of others online to try and gain their approval by pretending that I think Showa Rider is in any way actually better than any Heisei.
>>
>>15773813
>It's not as if though I hate Showa
Yes you fucking do.
>>
>>15773822
There's a difference between recognising they're objectively bad for today's standards (and even for their time) and hating them.
I can assure you the only reason half of the people who watch these shows in these threads do so because of the "it's so bad it's good" factor. No matter how you look at them, they're not GOOD shows. Enjoyable, trashy, and campy, yes. But not good. Don't let the goggles fool you.
>>
>>15773829
>>15773822
>>15773813
this is not the thread for that you faggots
>>
>>15773831
Read the thread. A little too late to chime in, retard.
>>
>>15773835
i made this thread to make fun of bad rider designs and you faggots had to come in and shit that up
>>
>>15773822
I hope you realize you're arguing with a shitposter who is literally just reposting their own fucking copypasta.

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/m.desu.meta/text/It%27s%20not%20as%20if%20though%20I%20hate%20Showa%2C%20there%27s%20just%20legitimately%20nothing%20/
>>
>>15773839
Bad designs are part and parcel with old Riders. Overruled.
>>
>>15773843
what about ex aid? meteor storm? hyper beast? and kamen rider heart bad designs are in every era
>>
>>15773847
Most fans don't feel that way clearly, if you were to ask /krg/ for example which designs they prefer all of the ones you mentioned would easily beat out any Showa Rider.
>>
>>15773840
>t. Showa hater
>>
>>15773840
i'm surprised he didn't try to target sentai too
>>
>>15774146
Most other tokusatsu franchises discussed on /m/ don't have the history of stupid era wars bullshit that Kamen Rider does.
>>
>>15773643
The most pajama-like of all the early suits.
>>
>>15774181
i mean, he tried to shitpost on /m78/ too
>>
>>15774186
Jesus christ, and it's even word for word the exact same shit just with some terms switched around.

At least the furry shitposters in /ssg/ put effort into their bait.
>>
File: o0319027513899915581.jpg (33KB, 319x275px) Image search: [Google]
o0319027513899915581.jpg
33KB, 319x275px
>>15773337
>>
File: Repaint.png (158KB, 247x500px) Image search: [Google]
Repaint.png
158KB, 247x500px
Why all the 3rd riders have such bad final forms?
>>
>>15774448
I don't know what you mean, Ryugen Yomi looks great outside of the reused Kiwi helmet.
>>
File: WallpaperKamenRiderRyuki.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WallpaperKamenRiderRyuki.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>15772523
That's not Mr. I'm not sure if I want to be a Kamen Rider or a Metal Hero.
>>
>>15772538
>polka dot scarf
Skyrider looks kinda like a watermelon because of that.
>>
>>15772615
I really dig the suit on the left.
>>
>>15774556
> Metal Hero

Bullshit, it looks nothing like a Metal Hero design. There's no metal underpants.
>>
There are no bad Kamen Riders. All are beautiful in the eyes of JUSTICE.
>>
>>15774556
Wasn't ryuki originally going to be a metal heroes show
>>
Is skyrider fully subbed?
>>
>>15774556
That design was settled on after they decided it would be a Kamen Rider, not before.
>>
File: Shin_in_Kamen_Rider_SD.jpg (9KB, 180x226px) Image search: [Google]
Shin_in_Kamen_Rider_SD.jpg
9KB, 180x226px
worst looking rider thread

no one mentions shin

it's a good day (hope no one jinxes it)
>>
>>15775188
danggit. wish i saw this pic first
>>
>>15775106
If you include the episodes muxed with drafts of KIT scripts, yes. You can grab them from the OneDrive link here: http://akirakan.tumblr.com/post/152269692308/kamen-rider-archive-update
>>
>>15773405
>>15773440

Why don't you ask /krg/ this question?
>>
>>15775212
Sweet, i guess it might as well be my next rider show
>>
>>15775188
Choosing shin would just be unfair, he's ugly yes.
but that's the point, to look like a monster.
>>
Not sure if the most ugly, but Ex-aid is definetively among the ugliest of them.
>>
>>15772675
>awesome black and gold color scheme replaced with that awful blue shit
>chimera theme reduced to lion only
>tassels and horrible, horrible cgi combat tassels
Worst upgrade.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.png (3MB, 1920x1159px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.png
3MB, 1920x1159px
Worst-looking KR ever
>>
File: DGuNpKtUIAA0jRS.jpg (30KB, 571x444px) Image search: [Google]
DGuNpKtUIAA0jRS.jpg
30KB, 571x444px
>>15774181
Yeah and why is that? Because the fans of those franchises don't distinguish between old and new to the point of stigmatizing them the way /krg/ does.
>>
>>15775962

Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking? At least the akibarangers were 100% parody to sentai and otaku culture and were way less toyetic despite its nature while the ex aid riders don't even try to pretend they are wearing a power armor considering how they look like toys
>>
File: 1446696263750.jpg (449KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1446696263750.jpg
449KB, 1200x900px
>>15774181
>>15775967
Plus Metal Heroes fans just end up drinking over how their franchise could have been a contender and pine for all of it to have subs instead.

>>15775980
It's no secret that Bandai doesn't care about how a show is produced nowadays, gotta sell toys.
>>
File: 7vyqsZh.png (138KB, 544x476px) Image search: [Google]
7vyqsZh.png
138KB, 544x476px
>>15775980
Ironically it also has one of the coolest looking side riders since Another Agito
>>
>>15775962
Honestly, this is the series with the worst designs, period. It's objective fact, even if they've grown on you because you like the story. There are some heinous designs in other series, but Ex-Aids takes the cake.
>>
>>15774181
Not him but kamen rider doesn't have butthurt filipinos or koolaid drinking nostalgiafags. All have their issues.
>>
>>15776028
Rip metal heroes
>>
>>15776201
>nostalgiafags

You sure love to use that word despite how throughout this whole thread it's been pointed out that it is not applicable.
>>
>>15772681
Aquaman af
>>
>>15776201
>butthurt filipinos

Guess you weren't around for Order of Zeronos.
>>
>>15776477
New guy here.
Mind telling the old tale?
>>
>>15772675
ugh, worst of all it wasn't even OP like mach chaser.
it started jobbing less than 2 episodes after it was introduced
>>
>>15776477
Weren't they the ones who did some subs for Kiva? What did they do?
>>
>>15776580
>>15776602
God, I've been here way too fucking long.

Basically some tripfags and folks from OZ and Pinoychan got into a baby fight seven or eight years ago. Nothing important, really.
>>
>>15775207
>>15775188
i still wish they did a kamen rider amazons styled series inspired by shin kamen rider
it's design is so cool
>>
>>15776245
>Ctrl F "nostalgiafags"
>only our two posts
Not sure what this thread said about them. You clearly have never been to an ultraman thread.

>>15776477
Not sure how a fansub has anything to do with Power Rangers existing but ok.
>>
>>15776704
Thing is, if they do, they won't use the same suit and will make it toyetic, not even the same actor or backstory.
So instead of "making something out of Shin" it will be more "A completely different thing called Shin".
>>
>>15777133
"Nostalgia" has already been thrown around as an empty buzzword 6 times already in this thread and was the driving point in your fellow retard's accusations about old toku. Please, if you want to continue being an embarrassment the same way he was, feel free. Please give us even more ammunition as to why /krg/ is full of subhuman shitstains that you will gleefully with a wide smile on your dumb fucking cunt of a face defend as being some kind of high-brown connoisseurs of special effects shows because they wholesale shit on anything made before they were born (1999 for most of you). No really, please go ahead.
>>
>>15777135
kamen rider shins
>>
File: o0800058713527807623.jpg (51KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
o0800058713527807623.jpg
51KB, 800x587px
>>15777133
>You clearly have never been to an ultraman thread.

I am a regular poster in /m78/. And in there I see every Ultra series judged holistically for their own merits, and nobody gives a shit about what year anything was from unless it has some kind of inherent relevance to the show ie an anniversary series or movie like Mebius. I don't get your point. Are you really going to imply the only reason Ultraman and Ultraseven especially are enjoyed is because every single person who enjoys it are nostalgic or 'contrarian' as you browbeat us with earlier?
>>
>>15777135
>>15777164
shin kamen rider shin
>>
>>15777133
>Not sure how a fansub has anything to do with Power Rangers existing but ok.

You specifically said "butthurt filipinos" anon.
>>
Wait, people actually think Stronger looks GOOD?
>>
File: KamenRiderMW_Megamax_24.jpg (73KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
KamenRiderMW_Megamax_24.jpg
73KB, 848x480px
>>15777314

I think it works when he has a big suit actor, in spite of the materials of the chest shield being cheap looking. When the suit actor is small the proportions are a mess though.
>>
>>15777314
Why do you care what people think about a character you dont give a shit about from a show you never watched? I will never understand why you people need to constantly police everyone in regards to series you maintain incessantly are "inferior".
>>
>>15777314
i like it, but i can see perfectly well, why people would not like it
>>
>>15777329
Why did you come into a thread for posting your opinions about various Kamen Rider costumes and get upset that someone posted their opinion? And on top of that, you accuse them of trying to be the "opinion police" which you yourself were in the process of doing.
>>
never liked the rx designs they all felt like downgrades to black
>>
>>15777337
I guess it's only permissible when Heisei fags derail a whole thread because they're ass ravaged people dared to enjoy an old show huh? Why is it ALWAYS ok when you do it?
>>
>>15777354
You're the one who is ass ravaged here, friend.
>>
>>15777146
>a /krg/ retard used the word nostalgia
>therefore, you can't criticize nostalgiafaggotry in ultraman
That doesnt follow at all, not to mention that using your logic we shouldnt discuss anything given every word had been used by a retard once. Of course, you will proceed to ignore this and start raging about krg.

>>15777276
The franchise itself has become nostalgia wanking and this is supported by the fans.

>>15777300
>being this new
>>
>>15777364
don't you have a copypasta to spam somewhere
>>
>>15777346
And Black already sucks. Except manga version.
>>
>>15775188
Why? Shin is great.
>>
>>15777366
>I cant argue so i'll call him a spammer!
>>
>>15777373
They're saying it's a good day because no one has mentioned Shin.
>>
>>15777374
nigga you've been spamming it everywhere you tried two times in krg and it got deleted both times you also did that same shit in the ultraman general
>>
>>15777382
Spamming what, anon?
>>
>>15777314
I used to think it was really hideous, but like a number of Showa costumes I think it looks better in motion. It really sold itself to me with time. That the series it's from is good also helped. I can definitely see why some wouldn't like it though, as >>15777331 said.
>>
>>15777386
>It's not as if though I hate Showa, there's just legitimately nothing interesting that it can offer me.
I just can't sit down and watch 50 episodes of extremely formulaic and objectively bad acting and writing with little to no hook besides "hey im watching old thing this is neat i am so patrician". I'm not enough of a masochist to subject myself to that and I don't care enough about the opinions of others online to try and gain their approval by pretending that I think Showa Rider is in any way actually better than any Heisei.
>>
>>15777314
You just aren't strong enough to appreciate it.
>>
>>15777364
So because old Ultramen appear a lot it's "nostalgia wanking", despite how strong continuity has always been a part of the franchise and the previous heroes were often kept current? You are a pathetic fucking baby shitting his diapers because you believe new shit for the sake of it must be quality and anything from before your arbitrary cutoff date must be bad and only nostalgia fags enjoy it, and what's more you consider your view is "objective" as we've seen in this thread. You're a fucking joke, nigger. Ultraseven isnt suddenly not going to be a masterpiece of science fiction television just because your stupid ass demands it.
>>
>>15777395
And why do you think that's me?
>>
>>15777406
>oh no i got caught shitposting
>better act like it wasn't me
>>
File: SuperHeroWars_scs_39.jpg (86KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
SuperHeroWars_scs_39.jpg
86KB, 854x480px
>>15777325
Now, when his suit actor is smaller, the head basically goes inside the chest shield, which also becomes more oversized. (Posting this shot because it allows to see how the Stronger suit actor for this scene is short compared to the other ones, unlike in Megamax where he was the tallest Showa Rider).
>>
>>15777403
>So because old Ultramen appear a lot it's "nostalgia wanking", despite how strong continuity has always been a part of the franchise and the previous heroes were often kept current?
There's a difference between continuity and repeating the same monsters all over on a franchises where monsters are important, making every collectable from recent years not themed after anything else that isn't old ultras and monsters. If you can't see the difference then you're just proving me right.

> You are a pathetic fucking baby shitting his diapers
>If you dont live tied to nostalgia you are young
That's a 9fag tier argument anon.

> you believe new shit for the sake of it must be quality and anything from before your arbitrary cutoff date must be bad and only nostalgia
I never said that.

> Ultraseven isnt suddenly not going to be a masterpiece of science fiction television just because your stupid ass demands it.
Quote were I said there's something wrong with Ultraseven.

>>15777421
>Durr lets insist its this other guy despite both of them saying different things!
Can you prove we're the same guys?
>>
>>15777435
>kamen rider manlet
>>
>>15777438
you are so desperate to wave the word nostalgia around like it's a 'get out of argument' free card it's clear the only one drinking coolaid around here is you and it's /krg/ flavored coolaid to boot
>>
>>15777438
>Quote were I said there's something wrong with Ultraseven.

You wouldn't dare say anything positive about it otherwise you'll look like a nostalgiafag, can't have that can you?
>>
>>15777447
>Durr /krg/
>cant even be assed to adress the counter arguments
>gets triggered by the sole mention of nostalgia despite it being stated why that auto kills any discussion
>yet is in a discussion thread

>>15777454
>can't provide a quote
>saying something negative is the same as not saying something positive
So, you have no proof. Nice.
>>
YO
FAGS
BACK TO TOPIC
>>
>>15777457
You know I'm right though and are just trying to save face now. Do you really think anyone at this point is gonna believe you think a Showa series is good? After all you've been making the claim boldfaced that anyone who watches it must be a nostalgiafag.
>>
>>15777438
Geed is doing something different with the monsters and old Ultras both by combining them into new creatures. It's a good way to split the difference if you ask me. Otherwise I do agree using the same beat up old Eleking suit is starting to get old but so far that's the only returning old monster thus far. Hell the monster in the next episode looks really good from what we've seen and I don't think I recognize it.
The rest of the shit you're saying is just millennial screeching that old things are bad because they're bad and only muh nostalgia.
>>
>>15777468
>You know I'm right though and are just trying to save face now.
Says the guy that makes big claims that can't back up, yeah.

>Do you really think anyone at this point is gonna believe you think a Showa series is good?
Irrelevant. Nothing I said is really based on whether I think a Showa series is good. If it does, please quote the post where I argued something that requires me liking a showa series. Not that it'd prove you right(I mean, you kinda have to be right for that) but I want to see where this is coming from.

>After all you've been making the claim boldfaced that anyone who watches it must be a nostalgiafag.
Quote the post where I said this.
>>
Is it really that hard to ignore people who tries to start a showa VS heisei war?

Even those gundam autists knows better than to start shit due production age
>>
>>15777482
>Quote the post where I said this.

>>15773439
>>15776201
>>15773382
>>
>>15777482
it is hardly irrelevant, because you keep maintaining the only reason anyone likes Showa is either because they are nostalgic or 'contrarian', and you keep pretending this is objective fact and we should all just accept it.
>>
>>15777479
>Geed is doing something different with the monsters and old Ultras both by combining them into new creatures. It's a good way to split the difference if you ask me.
Agree.

>The rest of the shit you're saying is just millennial screeching that old things are bad because they're bad and only muh nostalgia.
So, going by this saying that being blinded by nostalgia is not justified by saying other people are yound is millenial screeching. Please then explain how this makes sense.

Clarifying I didn't say anythign about old things being bad and new things being good is..for some reason, millenial screeching. Clarify why and if possible quote me on that.

Clarifying I didn't say anything bad about Ultraseven is...millenial screeching. Ditto. Quote me and explain.

>>15777489
Only the middle post is mine and I said that other fanbases(refering to Ultrafans) have nostalgiafags. Saying "Ultraman fanbase has nostalgiafags" and saying "People who watch old stuff are nostalgiafags" are completely different claims.
>>
File: ugly as sin.jpg (309KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ugly as sin.jpg
309KB, 681x1024px
>>15777466
Ok

Sin Specter looks like shit like if you agree.
>>
>>15777494
I literally never said any of that and quote when I did if you think so. And yes, is irrelevant because even if I were saying what you claim I said, saying I like showa would go against that, so not only are you factually wrong, your logic makes no internal sense.
>>
>>15777496
why did they give him that stupid looking rifle anyway
>>
>>15777502
>I-I N-NEVER SAID THAT!!!

>>15773382
>>15772924
>>15773457
>>15773525

You have been pushing this since yesterday.
>>
>>15777496
is that a super soaker
>>
>>15777511
None of those posts are mine.
>>
>>15777515
Yes I'm sure merely a coincidence this one thread has 'two' people bitching about Showa being garbage only loved by "nostalgiafags" ad fucking nauseum. You can't even own up to your bullshit when you've been found out.
>>
>>15777519
> 'two' people bitching about Showa being garbage only loved by "nostalgiafags"
Except I didn't do that.
>>
>>15777403
>despite how strong continuity has always been a part of the franchise
Except it's not when Zero uses his dimension hopping amor to fuck the continuity up.

Except it's not when Dyna, Nexus just appeared out of nowhere in X

It's okay to like old shows, but you must be delusional to think that Ultraman continuity isn't fucked up at this point
>>
>>15777496
Shitter looking than Ghost Mugen or Necrom Yuujou Burst?
>>
>>15777711
They established the multiverse a long time ago to explain how previously unrelated Ultramen could meet each other, it's no different than American capeshit.

>It's okay to like old shows

Could you sound more like a condescending prick if you tried?
>>
File: 1479372763873.png (2MB, 1069x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1479372763873.png
2MB, 1069x1378px
>>15777466
I THINK GRIDMAN'S DESIGN IS THE BEE'S KNEES
>>
>>15777722
I think so.

I don't like Mugen too much either but Sin's colors are fucked beyond salvageability.

Yuujou Burst would look fine if they'd bothered to repaint the green parts of the undersuit.
>>
>>15777950
Would you have changed the white parts of Necrom's base suit as well to fit the black/gold palette? I didn't like Mugen that much, because visually it reminded me way too much of Wizard Infinity and Gaim Kiwami and that it was another recent white/silver final form.
>>
>>15777966
Maybe? White is a neutral enough color that I don't think it's really a problem. Changing it to gold definitely would have been more consistent, so I wouldn't be against it, but I dunno. Could also end up looking too monochromatic.

The green really should've been orange though.
>>
>>15772523
Say what you will about the Skyrider but his theme is one of the best from that era.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGNTqM9icVE
>>
File: Kiwi.png (314KB, 403x495px) Image search: [Google]
Kiwi.png
314KB, 403x495px
>>15772523
>>
>>15778134
Oh, absolutely. I don't care for SKyrider very much, but his series has some of my favorite Rider songs. The first opening and ending are both fantastic.
>>
>>15777827
Gridman subs when?
>>
>>15775188
>>15775207
I really like the idea of a monstrous looking hero
>>
>>15778177
How to ruin a fantastic design in one easy step
>>
it just doesnt look good. the SHF selfwarmed so hard no one pick it even when its $5
>>
>>15778394
It was dumb to go with Momotaros for the middle since it meant two reds and one gold. I guess they hoped Den-O's popularity would help, but it clearly had died by then.

It doesn't help that it was a Kaneda movie, so it pretty much only used one attack, getting no proper battle.
>>
File: firefox_2017-08-14_15-31-03.png (620KB, 417x567px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-08-14_15-31-03.png
620KB, 417x567px
>>15777827
That looks like a face
>>
>>15772523
I dunno. I think the worst looking Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider Wizard. I mean, the costume part is fine but the helmet doesn't have any bug-motif and it looks like whoever designed it just watched Kamen Rider Hibiki and went "yeah, fuck it. I'll just use that" and called it a day.

I don't really care for Kamen Riders that ingnore the insect motif, in general, but Wizard is really dull
>>
>>15773431
I actually loved it coz it used so much practical effects and stunts instead of overbundant cheap cgi and toy looking suits we see in rider shows nowadays.
If only if amazons isn't edgy as hell
>>
File: CJX.jpg (257KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
CJX.jpg
257KB, 990x742px
>>15772523
>>
>>15778326
It's not a Kamen Rider or Super Sentai series so never.
>>
>>15778326
Whenever the translator remembers he was working on it.
>>
>>15772730
>hating the cowboy gloves
That's what gives Super-1 all his charm, in my opinion. Otherwise he's a fairly generic rider, but the tassels somehow bump him up to one of my favorite designs.
>>
I think 80 had the best fights in the series.
>>
>>15777314
The thin red lines on his limbs are genius and look great in motion
>>
>>15779691
I think overall Super-1 just looks like a very well realized version of the basic Rider-1/2 style design - a better breast plate, texture side-stripes, better helmet proportions. The silver/black color scheme also works very well.

If it weren't for those tassels, he'd be a perfect update on the Rider 1/2 style design. I actually prefer him to The First/The Next and Rider 3's suits.

Too bad his show sucks and is probably the worst Rider series out of them all.
>>
>>15780145
IIRC wasn't Super-1's actor a criminal?
>>
>>15772523
It's really just the shitty chest/boobplate. Without it, it would be pretty great, but it spoils the whole thing. I get what they were going for with the whole insectoid theme, but it just doesn't look good. It's basically the same problem with the original one as well. It just looks particularly cheap and misshapen even for an early toku show.
>>
>>15772853
>If this show wasn't so well-written

W was not well written. Get those nostalgia goggles off. It telegraphed every "twist" that it needlessly stretched out for far too long (anything relating to Phillip), had a paint by the numbers revenge subplot that used every cliche in the book, and worst of all had some of the worst written mysteries I've ever seen in any media.

People often praise the villains in the show, but they're cookie cutter as fuck too. The lead villain of the show is stereotypical evil businessman type until a cheap throwaway bit at the end about caring for his family. The little sister could have been great if they followed up on the development between her disillusion with her family (not to mention played well with the themes of the show), but they decided to take the lazy route with her and lol brainwashing to justify her flip. The crazy doctor was at least a bit entertaining because he had some personality. The older sister's own rebellion could have been interesting but never actually led anywhere. And then as a final surprise final villain we got someone who had had nowhere near enough development, hype or interactions with the protagonists to make it a meaningful confrontation.

And finally, the crowning piece of shit is the disgusting final episode that absolutely shits on everything that happened before in terms of Phillip's characterization and the few core themes the show actually had going for it.
>>
>>15773296
>fourze
>not MotW plot
>>
>>15780273
Fourze had the emotional heights I mentioned already. No Showa has that except Black.
>>
File: SaswordMF.png (146KB, 250x414px) Image search: [Google]
SaswordMF.png
146KB, 250x414px
Masked Sasword is a clusterfuck and I hate it
>>
File: Jinba Lemon.png (960KB, 900x515px) Image search: [Google]
Jinba Lemon.png
960KB, 900x515px
>>
>>15780531
Honestly that's not even his worst looking form
>>
File: Pine.jpg (258KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Pine.jpg
258KB, 1440x810px
>>15780534
Is this it for Kouta's worst looking form?
>>
>>15780539
In my opinion I think Kiwami arms is the worst.
>>
>>15780546
I know Kiwami Arms is based on Nobunaga's armor, but I really hate how it took away Gaim's regular suit colors in favor of a drab-looking base suit along with having a clusterfuck looking chestplate.
>>
>>15780550
It also has the stupid cone head, don't forget that.
>>
>>15780554
>Story-wise, the Kiwami Lockseed was created from a piece of the Golden Fruit
>Gives him a silver colored upgrade form instead
Man I feel frustrated that Kachidoki was the mid series upgrade instead of the final form. I also remember Kachidoki becoming a punching bag after Kouta got Kiwami
>>
>>15772555
Standing by
Also prove it
>>
>>15772649
>>15772636
Ignoring the master piece that is ZX
>>
>>15780155
Yes. What happened was that he borrowed millions from female fans under the false circumstances and refused to repay the full amount to them.
>>
File: IMG_1744.jpg (46KB, 279x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.jpg
46KB, 279x494px
>>
>>15781168
Man I love Jam. The 邪 face is great. I love shit like that.
>>
>>15781150
god damn it super 1 how could you betray justice
>>
>>15780996
>tfw no one knows where the actor is
>>
>>15773525
Jesus fucking Christ just because you enjoy something that most people don't doesn't mean that you enjoy it BECAUSE other people don't like it you colossal faggot.
>>
File: 1463072212875.jpg (260KB, 940x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1463072212875.jpg
260KB, 940x1300px
>>15780996
>Someone else likes ZX's suit
I thought I was the only one.
>>
>>15780995
On Decade's net movies they talked bout how the intentionally designed him to stray outside the norm from the other Heisei Riders up to that point. Even among those wildly different designs, he's tailor made to stand out as something unique and unusual. Amazon and Hibiki are similar, though both of them are meant to appear more bestial than their counterparts.

Now for whatever reason, intended by Ishinomori or not back in the 70s, Riderman follows a similar philosophy in his design. Because he was a villain turned hero, or a deliberate choice, or mere happenstance? I don't know. But in any line up of the original seven he'll always draw your eye, despite a number of thematic elements that still mark him out to be a Rider. There's his name of course, he wasn't christened the 4th Kamen Rider until he died. There's his distinctive half-face mask, something no other Rider has mimicked since. There's the notable asymmetry of his cyborg arm, and the wider range of colors on his chest than any other Rider. And note the air turbines on his belt; four of them, to denote his numbering. Other Riders have one or two. Even his yellow scarf screams Shocker Rider.

Every time you see Riderman with other Riders, you'll always have people single him out, asking what's his deal? And from a design and visual perspective that's a tremendous achievement.
>>
>>15781207
Ignore the /krg/ poster he'll keep trying to get the last word if only for his own smug compulsion to be right.
>>
File: Drive Deadheat.jpg (90KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
Drive Deadheat.jpg
90KB, 500x378px
>>
File: Mach Deadheat.png (193KB, 233x538px) Image search: [Google]
Mach Deadheat.png
193KB, 233x538px
>>15781638
>>
>>15772523
He's not even close to the worst. Weakest Showa design, yeah, but definitely not the worst.

>>15772609
>>15772675
>>15773184
>>15773719
>>15774448
>>15776041

All of these are far, far worse.

>>15777346
>>15777370
Your opinions a shit.
>>
File: Shuki-0.jpg (32KB, 1036x602px) Image search: [Google]
Shuki-0.jpg
32KB, 1036x602px
>>15780518
Masked forms in general were a mistake
>>
>>15783781
The fuck is that?
>>
>>15785758
The main villain of Hibiki.
>>
>>15773184
That's not even the worst of his forms although I can forgive anyone for forgetting Technic.
>>
>>15786729
Executive meddling?
>>
>>15786729
Hardly. She had one damn arc.

>>15788013
It's after the retool, but it wasn't that bad an arc. I mean, besides introducing an interesting character just to kill them off within two episodes, thus wasting the resources put into making their costume.
>>
>>15786958
What makes Technic worse than Deadheat and Formula in terms of looks?
>>
>>15772523
I agree the brown breast plate is retarded, but Super TaToBa is literally garbage bags.
>>
>emotional heights OOO and Fourze
Ha.
I prefer Heisei to Showa too, but that's just hilarious.
>>
>>15792045
who are you quoting
>>
>>15792224
this memer >15773180
>>
>>15793441
who are you quoting
>>
>>15788185
What makes you think dead heat and Formula are bad if you can't see what's bad about Technic?
>>
File: ZX_(Let's_Go_Kamen_Riders).jpg (189KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ZX_(Let's_Go_Kamen_Riders).jpg
189KB, 1366x768px
Y'all a bunch of faggots that don't know what they're talking about. Zx is obviously the worst rider
>>
File: DoGaki.jpg (11KB, 180x265px) Image search: [Google]
DoGaki.jpg
11KB, 180x265px
>No one brings up Kiva's DoBaGaKi form and DoBaGaKi Emperor Form

Those two forms are a cluster fuck of bad choices.
>>
>>15794098
>Clusterfuck of bad choices
Sounds like Kiva in general
>>
File: New Omega.png (82KB, 180x326px) Image search: [Google]
New Omega.png
82KB, 180x326px
>>
File: 01-2.png (93KB, 180x371px) Image search: [Google]
01-2.png
93KB, 180x371px
>Kuuga Rising Ultimate
Decade had a lot of bad choices but this is in the top ten.
>>
>>15778394
I actually liked that suit.
>>
>>15774488
I thought it looked awesome overall. Sorta like a tribal themed rider.
>>
File: krea_exaidl2_7.png (114KB, 191x477px) Image search: [Google]
krea_exaidl2_7.png
114KB, 191x477px
This is the ugliest lead rider. His other forms are great though.

But yeah.
>>
>>15783505

>Ex-Aid Level 2
>Dangerous Zombie

>far worse

lol
Thread posts: 273
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.