[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big O - Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: big_o_web.jpg (142KB, 712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
big_o_web.jpg
142KB, 712x1200px
http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/big-o/

Rather surprised to see this. I thought the last merchandise we'd see for Big O in Japan was the blu-ray boxset.

Wonder if they'd follow it up with Duo and maybe Fau if sales are strong enough. I love my Max Factory Duo and Fau, but they pale in comparison to O (could've at least given them light-up eyes).
>>
Hey now, I certainly wasn't expecting to see anything related to The Big O after all this time.

Cool news, anon - thank you for sharing it.
>>
The product isnt new its the same one released a while ago except with new coloring.
>>
Did the producers ever admit they were Batman TAS fans?
>>
This is actually amazing. I was so tempted to get one second hand. Is this a tamashii Web exclusive? I can't read nip. Also, what kind of recolour is this? The 2009 was already close to perfect, don't see how they could improve it.
>>
Is that a digital effect from the poster, or actual rust paint? I don't think bandai would ruin a SoC super robot with battle damage. Doesn't seem like what the line goes for
>>
I just wish they'd release something a little more conventionally affordable like an RD or something. The SoC Big O looks great and all but it's so damn expensive.
>>
>>15765510
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Would rather have the SRC so I could actually afford a Big O figure
>>
>>15766989
Same. But damn if I don't want it.
>>
>>15766060
If you look carefully, there's "rust" even in the air, so I say it's a digital effect for the image.
>>
>>15765998
Looks like it. Not surprising though, they've been re-releasing a number of older figures over the past few years as repaints/anniversary editions.

I already have the original release of Big-O, but I'm super excited about the re-release of Dancouga they've got scheduled for Oct/Nov this year.
>>
>>15766007
I didn't think it was a secret really. Sunrise worked on Batman TAS.
>>
>>15766081
>I just wish they'd release something a little more conventionally affordable
There's the SRC Big O prototype (http://myfigurecollection.net/item/129507)... but given it's been 4 years since it was shown of (and nobody got a decent picture?!)...*sigh*
>>
>>15765998
>The product isnt new its the same one released a while ago except with new coloring.

Oh? That's unfortunate... Although IF they include the parts from the GX-48's expansion pack, that would be a nice deal.

I suppose if anything, I'm just pleased to see Big O getting some love. I would kill for some figmas of Beck, Norman, Angel, Dastun, Alex, Alan....
>>
>>15765510
>SoC
N-not like I wanted to buy it anyway
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.