[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just happens to move in with a family whose son looks nigh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wtf 2char.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wtf 2char.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>just happens to move in with a family whose son looks nigh indistinguishable from Casval

How utterly ridiculous
>>
Probably just close enough that they can use eachother's identification. Their familes didnt seem fooled.
>>
>>15764791
Not the only time it's happened in Gundam.
>just happens to move in with a family whose daughter looks nigh indistinguishable from Dianna
>just happens to move nowhere near a family whose daughter went out of her way to look nigh indistinguishable from Lacus
>just happens to move in with a pile of hamburger who looks nigh indistinguishable from Bernie

Plus Char is apparently some kind of master of disguise.
>>
File: 20k3o8p.jpg.png (710KB, 890x697px) Image search: [Google]
20k3o8p.jpg.png
710KB, 890x697px
>>15764833
>master of disguise
>>
I feel like Origin made Char's backstory more retarded rather than improving it.
>>
>>15764866

Prequels often do
>>
>>15764844
And Kai became some sort of super-spy.
>>
>>15764791
why do you even need to naturally look like someone when future plastic surgery will let you look like anyone you want?
>>
>>15764866
Origin is Alternate UC, just like Thunderbolt. Meaning, watch it as a source of entertainment, but take nothing from it.
>>
>>15764905
Plus cloning being a thing.

80's futuristic shows were the shit.
>>
>>15764866
So aside from taste in goofy helmets he also has that in common with Darth Vader.
>>
>>15764817
>Their familes didnt seem fooled.
Whatever happened to other Aznables then? Did Casval murder all of them to keep his newly-taken identity secret?
>>
>>15767284
No, the Zabis probably did.

I wouldn't put it past them. All to consolidate power.
>>
>>15764866
Go back to IBO where idiots like you will enjoy it
>>
>>15767284
In the manga, the Aznables are killed when their liner (they were in the process of emigrating to Side 3) is destroyed during Zeon's attack on Loum. It's ambigous whether Char himself destroys their ship (he's shown to be among the Zeon forces attacking Texas colony).
>>
>>15767284
They never actually realized he switched places. They thought Casval was dead and real Char was already fighting with his parents over joining the Zeon military so once they broke off contact real Char's dad wasn't entirely surprised and disowned him.

What was most stupid is real Char's friend not realizing even though he eventually figured it out and Casval Char killed him for it.

They all probably died at some point without ever knowing the truth.
>>
>>15767347
IBO is better than Origin, I don't get your terrible shitposting.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.