[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, I thought Gundam isn't supposed to be entertaining?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: shining_finger_gundam.jpg (911KB, 1441x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shining_finger_gundam.jpg
911KB, 1441x1080px
Wait, I thought Gundam isn't supposed to be entertaining?
>>
G Gundam is fun and entertaining cus its over the top and splits from war. Each gundam and fighter is pretty funny and enjoyable. Design wise thr gundams are pretty low tier but then again its an old series. Theres no deep story or meaning to this series, its just a fun series.
>>
>>15764111
Says who?
>>
>>15764111
>Theres no deep story or meaning to this series
What i got from it was a life built on revenge will cost you everything that you love and only until you come to handle your own fears you wont be able to understand yourself. In short Allanbee might have been the best girl for Domon's Fists but Rain was the Best Girl for Domon's Heart.
>>
File: take the haros bowling.webm (703KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
take the haros bowling.webm
703KB, 960x720px
Gundam's pretty entertaining.
>>
>>15764166
Well, they made 5 absolutely joyless shows prior this one.
>>
>>15764175
Thats literslly brought up in each series.
>>
>>15764175
It wasn't even that. Allenby and Domon just share a hobby, that can be done safely (in a game like they did). Rain supported Domon through most of the bad times in his life and brought a little bit of balance into his life like a good woman should.

>inb4 that allenbyfag shows up and rants about how Rain is terrible
>>
>>15764685
Rain is kind of terrible but she's honestly perfect for Domon, he's pretty terrible too. She's patient enough to put up with all his broody kung fu retard bullshit, loyal and devoted enough to stick with him until he finally realizes that weird tingly feeling in his heart and pee-pee don't mean that he wants to spar with her. Allenby loves him, she truly does, in that pure way first crushes only can. And Domon likes her. He could like her that way maybe. Someday. But he'd never realize it on his own, realizing he loved Rain was a part of him achieving perfect zen as a fighter.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.