[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you guys think we're due for a new Sunrise mecha IP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: collage.jpg (1MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
1MB, 4000x3000px
Don't you guys think we're due for a new Sunrise mecha IP?
>>
Classicaloid gets a new season soon.
>>
With Heybot sadly ending in a few weeks, definitely.
>>
>>15763766
Yeah, I'm surprised they haven't announced the next full Gundam series yet
>>
>>15763888
They're sitting on a Fumina gold mine at the moment.
>>
File: mirai arise.jpg (27KB, 225x317px)
mirai arise.jpg
27KB, 225x317px
>>15763766
For the last two years I thought Sunrise hadn't made any, but then I realized that they had, but they seem to be more aimed at children.

It has been a while since they did an non-mehca original work though.
I was looking forward to Mirai Arise, but it seems like one of those "never ever" situations now which kinda sucks because it looked interesting visually.
>>
>>15763946
>It has been a while since they did an non-mehca original work though.
That's not true at all. They made Love Live! Sunshine!! and Aikatsu Stars! last year.
>>
Stupid question, but how is Bandai and Sunrise's relationship compared to Takara and Sunrise in terms of collaboration in Mecha anime?
>>
>>15763766
And somehow all of these were shit compared to their Gundam works with the exception of Planetes.
>>
>>15765285
PlanetES was great.
>>
File: gendam.jpg (53KB, 300x300px)
gendam.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>15765285
>King Gainer
>Buddy Complex
>shit compared to their Gundam works
You realize most Gundam made after G is shit, right? I will grant Buddy Complex is only a bit above average but that still puts it above most of the Gundam they're cranking out now.
>>
>>15764669
It's the same, Bandai still has to get a license from Sunrise for their merchandise, even though they are under the same umbrella corporation.
>>
No. Gundam's 40th anniversary is coming up which means Sunrise is going to be all hands on deck for the 40th. It's legit the worst time to expect an original from Sunrise.
>>
>>15765285
>Buddy Complex
>King Gainer
>Zegapain
>shit compared to their Gundam works
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>15765285
>cross ange
>bad
Let me stop you right there
>>
>>15765839
>>>/a/
>>
>>15765285
buddy complex was alright
>>
>>15765971
>>15765795
>>15765718
>buddy complex was alright
What the hell am I reading? Alright by what standards?
>>
>Buddy Complex

Discounting botched sequels, I don't know that I've ever seen a worse case of a team taking so many interesting ideas and then making something so forgettable out of it through the sheer blandness of the execution.
>>
>>15767648
IBO, then again they managed to take all those interesting concepts and managed to turn it into something awful instead.
>>
>>15765931
Fuck off cunt.
>>
>>15767632
When compared to IBO...
>>
>>15763784
Did anyone even watch that? I remember seeing one thread for the first ep and that was it.
>>
>>15765285
Yeah, about that?

VALVRAVE IS A GOOD GUNDAM AU, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

That is all.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.