[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mobile Suit Gundam Online - Revision(???)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 68

File: Gundam Online Revision.webm (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Online Revision.webm
3MB, 800x600px
Mobile Suit Gundam Online General
>Basic Info
Mobile Suit Gundam Online is a F2P third person shooter set in the Universal Century of the Gundam franchise. The game features massive battles of over 100 players as well as small scale battles 6v6.

NOTE: A VPN is required to play the JP version
TW version requires "no" VPN to play

>Getting Started
https://sites.google.com/site/msgoenglish/start

>Guilds (Server 1)
Federation: Brightslap
Zeon: NEO-GOONSA, WhitePiggu

>TW Guilds
COLONYDROP

>Japanese Wiki (Use Google Translate)
http://gow.swiki.jp/
>>
Upcoming "Revision" update is less than three hours away.
Does anyone think this update can bring the game back from its slump?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
08/09/2017 Updates
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/information/article.php?no=1910&utm_source=bno&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=msgo

>Adjustment item concerning battle system: About down gauge]

▼ Introduction of down gauge level · Set the down gauge amount to 3 levels from level 1 to level 3 for each aircraft · Equalize the amount of down gauge [green] and [yellow] for each down gauge level

Current specification: 400/600
New specification Level 1: 500/500, Level 2: 550/550, Level 3: 600/600

· Eliminate the damage reduction effect on down gauge applied to tank type aircraft and set down gauge level 3

▼ Reduce boost consumption that occurred when "down gauge [green] is 0" and "down gauge [yellow] becomes 0" in the ungrounded state
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>[Adjustment items on weapons]

· Increase of DP of some weapons of shotgun strain, decrease of collecting rate, increase of interval of fire

· DP increase of some weapons of charge · beam · rifle system

· DP increase of some weapons of Beam · Cannon system

· Charge · Beam Sniper Rifle power system increase the power of some weapons

· DP increase of some weapons of machine gun system

· Increase of DP of some weapons of three-point machine gun system, decrease of collection rate

· Increase of DP of some weapons of a single machine gun system, expansion of the size of the body

· Reduction of effective range of W type of net gun and net munition weapons
1/2
>>
>[Adjustment item of each aircraft body: common to both arms]

▼ Increases the power of fighting weapons when using EXAM, Adjustment of attack motion · Target Aircraft: Blue Destiny No. 1 / Unit 3, Efriate Reform

>>>>>▼ · O
· Reduced damage by the awakening beam · sword to this base · Reduced boost consumption at the time of dash attack of beam · sword D II · added weapons
>>
>[Adjustment item of individual aircraft: Zion]

▼ Chubery · Change type from hover to ordinary assault type · Add a firing funnel system

▼ Bow (Gremy machine)
· Increased power of arms grenade · launcher (burst bullet) system · Change number of launch warheads of missile launcher (high speed bullet) to one shot

▼ Increase in bullet number of Doben · Wolf · mega particle gun system, relaxation of recoil · Increase range range of mega · launcher system · Increase range of Incom

▼ Quin · Mansa · Irradiation type funnel DP reduction · Chest mega particle gun (blasting bullet) Increase reload time · Maximum speed increase

▼ Aggie (TB)
· Adjustment of head 4 quaternary rocket · launcher (incendiary bullet) system └ Increase in size of ammunition, reduction in range, reduction in effect range · Attack motion of heat blade system Increase in playback speed, Increase travel distance during dash attack

* Other than the above, the upward adjustment is also being studied or preparing.
>>
>[Adjustment item of individual aircraft: Earth Federation Army]

▼ Gundam NT-1
· Addition of a glancing weapon · Adjustment of attack motion of beam / saber system

▼ Increase in DP of Z Gundam · Hyper · Mega · Launcher · Increase power of arms grenade · launcher (burst bullet)

▼ Full Armor · Gundam (TB)
· Increase in armor value · Increase of continuous fire interval of 6 consecutive missile pods (basic type, M type, F type) · Reduction of shot interval of 6 consecutive missile pod Z type · Addition of fight programmed weapons

▼ ZZ Gundam · 2 consecutive mega · beam · rifle increase in number of bullets, recoil relaxation · range of high · mega · cannon weapons range increased

▼ Full armor ZZ Gundam · Adjustment of interlocked missile pod (grenade) system └ Increase in reload time, DP decrease · Increase in reload time of 8 consecutive missile pods W

* Other than the above, the upward adjustment is also being studied or preparing.
>>
File: 1501582984c.jpg (67KB, 519x241px) Image search: [Google]
1501582984c.jpg
67KB, 519x241px
Their also holding another "Aircraft Enhancement Mission"

You can collect the event mechanic tickets after any large scale battle during the item collect.
Duration last from Wednesday, August 9, 2017 - until August 23 (three week gap???) regular maintenance
>>
When do we start getting tickets for the event gasha
>>
NU GUNDAM SOON
>>
>>15763402
Seems like it already started, you only get one a day after a large scale battle just like with daily tickets.
I'm assuming it'll be a gasha with all the top tier suits like at the end of 0083 season
>>
Is this worth playing?
>>
hey guys don't forget to join my discord https://discordapp.com/invite/hz9kgNT
>>
>>15765727
depends on how well you can handle the brokeness of the game
>>
>>15765936
How broken are we talking
>>
>>15766009
explosions all around you that kill you in 5 hits, unstoppable melee unit that clears waves of units unless countered by specific weapons and general power creep bullshit.
>>
>>15766030
So... Don't play it
>>
>>15766448
Play it if you want to, don't let yourself get spoonfed on someone else's opinion. This game has always been unbalanced just like the UC universe.
Its free to play so unless you can't set the game up theres really nothing to lose, its not for everyone but I've been playing since 2013
>>
>>15766448
I still enjoy it but there are some clear problems with the game, better to warn now than find out later
>>
File: xem7.jpg (155KB, 536x614px) Image search: [Google]
xem7.jpg
155KB, 536x614px
Anyone else have a wishlist of suits you want to see come out of the 0093 update?
picrealted needs to happen so does:
>Nero
>GM III NOUVEL
>RMS-156 Griffin
>RX-160 Byarlant ORGINAL
>AMX-008 Ga-Zowmn
>Neo-Geo
>Asshimar
>PMX-005 BREDA
>ORX-005EX Strum Jaguar
>and no more Thunderbolt suits
>>
File: ENG_Menu.jpg (811KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ENG_Menu.jpg
811KB, 1920x1080px
Wait, we can have the menu in English for Taiwan? Why didn't I realize this before? Or is this new?
>>
>>15772207
Its new
>>
Cant wait for all the new Jegans.
>>
>>15772207
Isn't most of it just horribly google translated though?
>>
Anyone noticed the massive influx of feddies using those 3x burst sniper rifles? What exploit did they find this time? Beam rifle autoclick macros not enough for them?
>>
>>15774927
It seems to be not translated everywhere but it does the job.
>>
Amuro's Zeta is pretty fun. I wish the Hyper Mega Launcher wasn't a bazooka type though.
>>
How do I turn my filthy gaijin dollars into JPY so I can goy out like I do other F2P games?
>>
File: Amx015_p01.jpg (41KB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
Amx015_p01.jpg
41KB, 400x303px
>>15780999
Those trips don't lie
Thats the same thing I was thinking about mine, tho its a shitty silver. It just makes me want a regular zeta gundam. I'd be more happy if the mega launcher had blast bullets or someting on that line.
But then again I'm more happy I got a GM III out of rolling that gasha

>>15781919
Just use the webmoney option when you press on the BC button in game near your pilot's states. The webmoney option is mainly for credit/debit cards none of that wacky japanese online bank stuff they mostly do.
Make sure your bank is okay with you making international purchases and what not sometimes trips the fraud alert like when I was with Chase.

Their going to add picrelated at some point...right?
>>
>>15762996
How popular is the TW server?
>>
Anyone has a link for TW version torrent?
>>
>>15782678
What should I spend money on?
>>
I got a Gaza C so I could try out a transforming suit, but I can't figure out how to transform it. Is there a key I have to bind or am I just dumb?
>>
File: breda_024.jpg (148KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
breda_024.jpg
148KB, 681x1024px
>>15783593
federation or zeon you should probably role a DX 10 on the "pickup" gasha since it'll usually throw you a hiro ribbon if you never rolled 10+ on it before. If I remember right $26-28 will be enough BC dosh to roll 10 times
If you get a hiro ribbon out of it then you can literately get whatever suit your heart could possible content. But you can also roll in the newest DX gasha, the newest line up is pretty good on both sides. The Todesritter is pretty OP at the moment if your on zeon for that.

>>15783802
Nah anon its just "F" I think I fell for the same thing when I got my gaza C. Then I was a pro with the zeta gundam

heres hoping they add some Kondo suits at some point
>>
File: weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg (36KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg
36KB, 250x345px
>>15783862
Hm. Well I don't see any option to rename my pilots so I'm just going to delete them. I've only been screwing around for a few days so no big loss.
Only suits I've liked so far are the Zaku IIS and RX-78-2 Gundam since they both had single-shot high damage rifles. I also had a bit of fun getting killing blows with the GM/Zaku I healer type's SMG in between repairs.
Is there any way to directly turn money into GP?
And how good/shit are
Zock
Z'Gok
Ball/Ball K
Action Zaku
Zaku II Kai
Guncannon or any GM/Gundam/Zeon MS with shoulder cannons
Kampfer
Ground Gundam/Ez8
Gouf + varients
Dom/RickDom
Full Armor Gundam
Gundam Alex

and how do I git gud at Artillery to make Guntank work? Or can I play Guntank without being artillery?
>>
File: 1463325216369.jpg (216KB, 1100x730px) Image search: [Google]
1463325216369.jpg
216KB, 1100x730px
>>15783979
>Ground Gundam
I have mine max leveled since I'm a huge RX-79[G]fag. I mean, its ok. It was a lot stronger in the older meta. I'd recommend only using it if you can get a gold print that has Beam Shooter on it so you can shred niggas armor.
>Full Armor Gundam
Used to be one of the gods of the fed suits, now its just a pretty good one. The twin barrel beam rifle (both the semi auto and the charged one) are good for picking off stragglers. It also has homing missiles that shoot out like 8 at a time or something. Its worth picking up.
>>
File: IMG_5911-001.jpg (325KB, 1194x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5911-001.jpg
325KB, 1194x1600px
>>15783979
>Ball/Ball K
Still very good medic for space use. K type can missile spam which can be deadly in cqc
>Action Zaku
Still one of the best Heavy zaku suits. A gold with a beam shooter passive will be able to take anything on
>Zaku II Kai
I have one, it's full auto MG is very strong and the charge melee is still pretty good if you can land your hits
>Guncannon or any GM/Gundam/Zeon MS with shoulder cannons
Gelgoog cannon is still decent as decent as the Guncannon II, but both seem to have lost their edge after a few updates
I'd swap the charge beam rifle with a regular BR. The GM Cannon II is also a pretty balanced choice, its twin beam cannons take advantage of the DP system one shot will usually stun lock someone
>Kampfer
Still as good as when it was released, high speed and high fire power make it a good rush suit. And the gold mine strip's frames are still pretty wide and broken
>Ground Gundam/Ez8
Like this anon said>>15783993 these use to be a very strong suit but after the years its fallen with the times. Only get on if its gold and has beam passive
I actually got one of the assault Ez8 from the daily exchange, that suit is still pretty useless its almost identically to the ground gundam. Kinda a waste of 50 tickets and you should stick to the Ez8 Heavy weapon version
>Gouf + varients
After a few updates this year the Goufs are almost some of the best low cost melee suits. The Gouf, Gouf Ral, and Gouf Custom all have stun rods which are pretty easy to use and melee'ing out off
Gouf flight type is also balanced and strong on the MG side
>Dom/RickDom
Errrrrrrr they seem to be alright atm, you can still Zook into melee on most suits. I still get meme'd on by doms
>Full Armor Gundam
They use to be strong still are but not as much. Either use the twin CBR or BR and the missile pod is also godlike, especially in space
>Gundam Alex
The all mighty hand MG was nerfed a bit but even in the new DP system it still has its use. I'd say make sure you have a gold
>>
File: curry.jpg (73KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
curry.jpg
73KB, 600x399px
>>15783979
Have to double post this, since I ran out of room ranting

I feel like that use to be an old option, renaming your pilot. But I can't be sure.
And most of the advice I've given was for the JP sever I have no clue if the TW on has the pickup gasha or if you can even purchase any in game money.
You can either buy GP with real money in the store or if your on TW and your in a clan you can sell MS designs from the clan point exchange(very exploitable for GP like the old days on the jap sever)
>>
>>15783993
>>15784045
>>15784048
Thanks. I wasn't aware of a Taiwan server so I started on JP.
>No mention of aquatic MS
I got killed by a Z'Gok once but I haven't seena Zock. I thought they were fun in the PS2 games and I like the idea of a suit built for aquatic warfare fighting in the desert. Are they not good in this game then?
>>
>>15784553
They are difficult to be successful with. I'm a madman that uses amphibious suits on land in gold rank from time to time. Even Zocks. Unfortunately, it's gotten harder and harder to pull anything off besides dying.

If you just started, you'll probably still be in bronze. Anything should work there. Zocks get a nice charge beam and 3 burst beams but are huge. Most others have a much nicer size but are mediocre and outplayed by many other suits their cost. Skill will play a big part in teaching those feddies that they aren't safe from you even on land.

Good luck my fellow zeek.
>>
>>15784553
I'd tell you to stay on JP imo but that topic use to start argues here so I won't touch it lol
Yeah I had to skip that since water type zeek suits tend to shift with every update, for whatever reason. And now they seem pretty low powered compared to some Fed water type suits. But that doesn't mean you can't score kills in some water suits.

Like the other anon said get a Zock and if you can theres also the Zock(Zeon Remnants) version which is a heavy type with the CBR. Both have good water speed for OYW suits.
Theres also the Zogock, which were still as good as I remember. Its more of a cross of a waterproof Gouf its melee is almost identical and has that lock-on Boomerang cutter.
>>
>>15785476
Oh, that's the Z'Gok. The Zock is the huge one which I would only recommend to crazy people. The names are so similar that's it's easy to get them mixed up.

But yeah, the Z'Gok is probably one of your best bets on land. The Remnant type is a heavy that gets a CBR and shotgun type beams. Ram Z'Gok is a more melee oriented version but I think it's outclassed by Char's Z'Gok which is still a DX suit as far as I know.

Zogok is one of the best assaults in terms of stats, gold gets sturmfausts too. Goggs can be really good underwater but suffer on land more than other amphibious suits. Acguy is hard mode for assault types. I feel like I'm missing something but that should help more.
>>
Nu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvgvh8OJZDo
>>
Sazabi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peZlX1cEa7c
>>
>>15785948
>>15785952
get back to me when they add a good mobile suit like the Barbatos
>>
File: RGM_89_JEGAN.jpg (326KB, 1036x1500px) Image search: [Google]
RGM_89_JEGAN.jpg
326KB, 1036x1500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC532YJ-sps
>didn't even post the grunts
>>
File: AMS_119_GEARA_DOGA.jpg (255KB, 1033x1500px) Image search: [Google]
AMS_119_GEARA_DOGA.jpg
255KB, 1033x1500px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsaEr68sivA
>>
>>15786048
>>15786053
more of the same suits...yay.....
>>
>>15785948
Will this game ever touch AU era?
>>
>>15782678
webmoney seems to be a prepaid card thing
the only place I can seem to find them for sale is on play-asia, which won't let me use paypal
fucking goddamn xenophobic nips won't take my money and I don't have the patience to play "free" to play games without spending money
>>
where do you download this? wiki doesn't have a link AFAIK
>>
>>157862Just google translate this page to the follow the instructions, all you have to do is make an account and download the client to install and update the game(you might have to sign-up for a bandai account on it non-translated)

https://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/guide/tutorial1.php
>>
TW is better desu because it has superior english interface.
>>
>>15786004
>Barbatos
lol are you high anon?

>>15786217
Whoops my bad I meant to say use the "3D secure card" option, thats the only one that seems to take cards from any nation as long as the japs don't fear them. I don't think theres even a option on there that will work for other than 3D pay for imperialist dogs like us ;(
Other than that you might be able to find bandai coin prepaid cards like psn on the japanese web. That might take some looking though
>>
>>15762996
>860 pts from ship farming on zeta spess map
GIRA DOGA STRONK
>>
>>15784553
I'm like the only guy who uses a Zock on TW, I fuck shit up with it due to having the charge beam and the 3 shot bursts, because of your size you will be targeted so you should obviously strive to make yourself as tanky as possible
>>
>>15787159
it also helps when people try to melee you like retards, likely due to never really seeing Zocks in the first place
>>
How do I play Sniper/Artillery correctly?
I can't ever seem to get anything done
>>
>>15790568
depends on the map

art/sniper shines on maps like california base
>>
File: liketoknowmore.jpg (48KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
liketoknowmore.jpg
48KB, 853x480px
>>15790823
>>
>>15790826
any map where there's lots of fighting around one point is ez kills for art/sniper
>>
WHERE'S MY JAGD DOGA
>>
>get a Quebeley from the Gasha
>I can't seem to do shit with funnels
halp
>>
>>15792802
Which Qubeley did you get?
>>
>>15792842
Ple Two's
>>
Can anyone tell me how do I get Full Armor ZZ and Quin Mantha on TW version?
I can't find them on gacha machine.
>>
I have no idea how to git gud at this game
>>
>>15793280
Anyone?
>>
I lost 9 games in a row and dropped back to bronze. I'm sad.
>>
>>15796096
But bronze is where all the fun is
>>
File: t02200269_0288035210770179593.jpg (30KB, 220x268px) Image search: [Google]
t02200269_0288035210770179593.jpg
30KB, 220x268px
>>15795915
>>15793280
I don't play TW, but I'm assuming since their still some what new their not in the DX gasha. TW is usually a few updates behind than the JP sever kinda for balance reason I guess.

>>15796096
I know that feel, pretty hard to get out of shiny bronze unless you have a meme machine lol. But shiny bronze is the last rank where you can still have fun, stalk/pounce(do that with my Mk. V), and have melee duels(if their not scared faggots) with lower skilled people. Still is gay as fuck tho ;_;
>>
File: Capture.png (722KB, 942x576px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
722KB, 942x576px
can someone help every time i try to register i get this please help i don't know what to do
>>
>>15797330
I can't read moon but the issue I had when signing up is I had used my email to play SD Capsule Fighters in the past which forever marked me a a filthy gaijin and I had to use a different email.
I don't remember what the error looked like though, so that may not be it
>>
So at the end of the match when you can click on X boxes to get prizes. does the "Second Chance" let me pick from the revealed boxes or does it just roll again?
I just want those silver tickets that let me roll for the non-special lottery thing or whatever
>>
>>15797705
Yeah it just lets you re-pick all the boxes again, I use to be able land all the "gud stuff" since the patterns just reversed themselves.
But know it seems like it completely reshuffles the items, so be wary I wasted alot of "second chances" and got nothing
>>
File: Zock.jpg (98KB, 1116x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zock.jpg
98KB, 1116x1200px
>>15797758
I'm saving up to do the 10+1
I'm not sure if I'm doing it right by waiting this much to get new MS
Rare suits are cool and all but what I really want is a Zock
>>
>>15797843
Are you saving up with GP or DX tickets btw? Your more easy to get a Zock in the GP if anything, that gasha rolls out the most crappest crates even on rainbow rolls, but OYW type suits are easy to get in it. Or can't you just buy a blueprint in the store?
Also if your saving up GP tickets you need to do it quick cause their FINALLY getting rid of the GP gasha and bring back the GS one on the 23rd's update.

No clue what going to happen with the remaining GP tickets after that update. I'm probably going to post the update news they released yesterday in a moment
>>
>>15797932
GP? They're silver and the only way I've found them so far is at the end of the match, sometimes
>>
>>15798060
If its a Silver ticket with "GP" printed on it then I know that your talking about. And yeah collecting them after battles is the only way to get them besides whens there "GET" events which there isn't atm.
You started playing in an odd time since their about the scrap that slot machine(gasha) and bring back the old revised version on the update this week, so collect as many as you can till then.
>>
File: MSGO REvision_01.png (2MB, 780x4178px) Image search: [Google]
MSGO REvision_01.png
2MB, 780x4178px
Since the August 23 Regular maintenance page is damn glaxticaly huge, I'm just going to dump the translated screencaps to save time
1/3
>>
File: MSGO REvision_02.png (1MB, 780x3382px) Image search: [Google]
MSGO REvision_02.png
1MB, 780x3382px
>>
File: MSGO REvision_03.png (1MB, 780x2962px) Image search: [Google]
MSGO REvision_03.png
1MB, 780x2962px
>>
>>15798125
I was saving them up for the "10+1" thing. I have 7 on Zeon and 9 on Federation
>>
So does this mean you can get get good suits out of the gp gasha now?
>>
File: Untitled-7.png (261KB, 780x613px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-7.png
261KB, 780x613px
>>15798154
Whoops meant to say "GS" tickets, my bad man
GP is the upcoming system in the update. I just reread the update and its says they'll dissolve the GS tickets in your inventory and restate them as GP tickets. So hopefully they'll give back all your tickets on both sides

>>15798167
Says they're worth "1000 GP" so I'm assuming you can just buy them in bulk like in the old days
>>
>>15798185
1000 GP doesn't seem like a lot
Should I just spend them all now?

Also, how do I make the game fullscreen?
>>
File: screen options.png (230KB, 676x550px) Image search: [Google]
screen options.png
230KB, 676x550px
>>15798202
It isn't, the old thing to do years ago was drop 100k-999k on GP tickets. But you got 2ish days to collect those GS tickets try and get 10 for now, cause I have no idea what or how many suits are going to be in the new gasha system.
The Zock might not even be in the new one after the update, I have no clue

Also picrelated, glade I still had my msgo open, video options are on the third tab in the options menu
>>
Also picrelated did MSGO always have a female department?
I noticed they've been pushing that Women's Department hashtag since the beginning of this year. Did they get call out for not having a multi gender staff or just diversifying their studio and get more female players? I always thought there were a decent amount of fem gundam fans in japan but who knows.
>>
>>15798213
I've had that selected. Still windowed. It just makes the UI take up more of my screen.
>>
>>15798250
Actually wait that image I posted was wrong, the only way to get fullscreen is to pick your native resolution(one at the bottom), anything else will be forced into windowed mode
>>
Who's saving up for FA Awakened Unicorn here?
I wonder if they will eventually go to F91 and V2 era.
>>
>>15798226
I assumed those were just fake profiles trying to keep the pathetic neet market intact.
>>
>>15798135
>>15798139
>>15798145
Anyone can just install google translate addon to get these "wonderful contributions".
>>
>>15798250
>>15798266
Also you're shit out of luck if your screen resolution doesn't match any in the list so you have to select the nearest lower one.
>>
>>15786222
This. I only heard of this game today and it looks sweet, but it seems it's in japanese.

Anyone got any beginner pointers for a starting n00b.
I love Gundam Seed ZAFT vs Alliance Plus II for the ps2. I imagine this game is somewhat the same, except it's online.
>>
>>15799254
>>15786222
Play TW/HK server on
msol.goone.tw
Everything ingame (except newest suits name) is English translated on TW.
Go create an acc first. You can look on reddit for a better TW msgo community. They updated the event information frequently and you can join a reddit guild.
>>
Why do some players have a green F before their names?
>>
I'm already pretty invested in the jp server, especially seeing as how its gettin the nu gundam. How does the TW server stack up to it ping wise?
>>
>>15799311
It means they're from other server.
And if you play from Fransesca.
F=Fransesca
S=Shangrila.
>>
>>15800229
I still play JP since i started years ago so I'm not much use. But I've played TW before, and for whatever reason the ping on that sever is terrible for me. I'm on the west coast, so maybe its something on my end.
Its to the point where the game is almost unplayable for me and the game seems to eat up alot of resources as well. I've seen it reach almost 3gb in task manager while JP will do 1.5-2gb at most
>>
>>15762996
What about the likes of ZZ and Quin Mantha? I don't see them on OP guide. Is it not updated?
>>
File: alreadywonhumans.webm (3MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
alreadywonhumans.webm
3MB, 640x800px
>>15762996
How do you turn the menu's English in the Taiwan version?
>>
File: msgoError.jpg (216KB, 1286x724px) Image search: [Google]
msgoError.jpg
216KB, 1286x724px
Guys I need some help here I can't get past this point on the updates, keep getting an error message I can't read.
>>
I have a problem here, the game runs but all textures in the game are black and is unplayable this way, does anyone here had this problem and know a fix?
>>
>>15802730
I think it's got to do with system locale.
Change it to Japan.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg21.jpg (73KB, 480x551px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg21.jpg
73KB, 480x551px
>>15802848
And if it still not work try to change Formats, Location and Keyboard to Japan.
>>
>>15802730
OP here, I think when anons have trouble shooting issue they need to state which game they're play either JP or TW. I'm only familiar with JP issues, as I can't help this anon>>15802010

If you are playing the japanese version it sounds like patching error, where you need to switch your time zone to toyko since the JP version block out foreign IPs when you update the game. If thats the case follow what this anon said: >>15802858
and then you'll need to reinstall the game in the msgo client while having your timezones changed. Hope that helps
>>
Place your bets on maintenance extensions. I'm thinking around 21:00JST and emergency maint at 2am tomorrow.
>>
I just stumbled upon the power output of the Mobile Suits reactors, and god damn
>an average of 1800-2000hp
that is fucking nothing, that's literally 1942 radial engines power output

they should start at out 100k hp. Who came up with these numbers anyway?
>>
>>15803846
Maybe that's the horsepower that moves the joints and stuff? A nuclear reactor probably wouldn't be measured in hp anyway.
>>
>>15803849
still, that isn't a lot.
>>
>>15762996
sorry to ask something barely related, but are there any alternatives on PC available in the west? I'd like to play some gundam but don't want to play multiplayer games.
>>
File: 1458707236048.png (161KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
1458707236048.png
161KB, 500x313px
>>15803846
Yeah I remember reading about that years ago, but the japanese measure power back then in KW so that always gave it the impression it was ungodly fast. The fastest the RX-78-2 went was 112mph.
But then again to think about it, a mobile suit weighs around 30 tons getting any kind of engine to effectively move something that heavy through out space and under gravity would be a marvel of technology at that time. Plus anything with 500000hp would kill a human bean. Just food for thought
>>
File: 1369263983658.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1369263983658.gif
2MB, 240x180px
Anyone got a link to the torrent for the TW/HK version?

I cant get the file to download from their site, from any of their options, or I'm doing something retardedly wrong.
>>
Do the neo goons still play?
>>
>>15804099
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/321437871896788992/343458393308135445/Gundamonline.rar.torrent
>>
File: error.jpg (34KB, 461x264px) Image search: [Google]
error.jpg
34KB, 461x264px
>>15804454
thank you. I have installed the game but now I'm getting a weird error when trying to launch the game

google translate gives me something like "Cant start automatic update, make sure the client is complete and try later"

any ideas?
>>
>>15804376
Is that the main one? I applied to the other one.
Also, how much time usually passes between updates? I had just gotten used to the maps
>>
It seems the servers are having issues right now. Even the main sight is having issues. I guess it's to be expected when a big update rolls around.
>>
>>15804376
every single day
>>
The O and FA-ZZ are dead! The golden age has arrived!

>>15804099
Play JP, its better.
>>
I can't seem to connect for some reason.
>>
Jesus christ is it just me or connecting is slow af right now?

Ive been stuck in Getting Data for a few minutes already.
>>
>>15804862
What is the golden age? Nu?
>>
>>15804838
And WhitePiggu?
>>
>>15805277
>What is the golden age?
It's the Nu Age of course
>>
How's the sazabi zeeks?
>>
>>15804838
Cool, was wondering if you guys would mind having me back despite being gone for ages and being terrible XD
>>
>>15805277
>The O and FA-ZZ are dead!
That.
>>
>>15805704
Anyone's welcome, just apply. When Kacho's on he'll most likely add you if theres room.
>>
>>15805875
How are they dead exactly?
>>
>>15804519
retry it, or something hell if I know
>>
>>15804862
>Play JP, its better.
being in english makes TW better for newer people for sure
>>
>>15805963
and the need of no VPN on TW.
>>
>>15804862
V2AB when?
I think we will move on AU after getting all UC.
>>
>>15805911
Have you seen the patch notes?
FA-ZZ missiles nurfed = no more missile spam
O base damage nurfed = no more waves of O rushes
>>
What should I aim on TW version?
The current DX gacha is on TR-1 Hazel and Zaku III Kai. How many months will it take to reach Nu Gundam update on JP?
I am hoping for a good missile spam or funnel units because I have awful network connection.
>>
>>15806514
you got no reason to not do the SP draw
>>
any idea why there's a lot of gelgoog marines flying around now?
>>
>>15806527
Will the content get an update in the future?
>>
>>15806527
Because I need a good unit which won't get powercreep until FA Unicorn Awakened appear.
>>
>>15805878
Cool I'm gonna come and harass you guys tonight then XD
>>
>>15805573
As a casual observer it seems to have great mid range firepower at the expense of being fat and not particularly fast
>>
>>15806376
>no more waves of O rushes

I believe they increased its attack speed or lowered boost consumption or something to compensate. There will still be waves.
>>
File: 669095-fei_elhaym.jpg (483KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
669095-fei_elhaym.jpg
483KB, 1280x720px
>>15802898
I'm playing on the Taiwan version but tried changing all the region/time/keyboard stuff to taiwan and it didn't change anything, the error still shows up.
>>
I just installed the TW version and it's been updating about 15 updates now. is this right?
>>
>>15806674
>>15806640
SP draw has a lot of good shit, you're guaranteed to get something if you do it and of course the game will get content updates but that draw isn't going to stay there forever
>>
>>15804519
having the exact same error
>>
>>15807198
I'm having the same issue right now, I suspect it may be due to something not being readable by western systems and that preventing the textures from loading

some cunt on youtube suggests not all Graphic cards are compatible with the game.
>>
Okay I tried all these time format and locale switcheroos, and it worked about as well as you'd expect from such a retarded measure.

That problem keeps popping up all over the place without any serious attempt at fixing it being made. They didn't even deem it worthy to include into trouble shooting.

This seems to be one of those "doesn't affect me so I don't give a fuck" problems. The issue is that the affected people get pissed off really quickly and drop the game. I myself will try reinstalling once more and then call it quits if I don't find any feasible solution that isn't "hurrp did you try changing your time format durp?"
>>
>>15807813
What if it is the problem of your PC? Maybe your pc is a toaster.
>>
>>15807821
More like the other way around, you have to run this shit on a toaster apparently.
>>
File: 1486232936523.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1486232936523.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>>15807821
was that the best advice you have? You think I couldn't figure out if my PC meets the requirements?

I just mentioned that this problem has appeared all over and for the past 4 years. But not once has any problem or proper solution been pinpointed. And your best guess is that my PC is not strong enough to run it?

you have to be a literal retard.
>>
>>15807840
wow what an adult way of respond. whatever makes you happy dude.
>>
>>15807855
yeah, you were a real help too. Thanks bud.
>>
>>15807840
>4 years of the same problem using the same pc
>can't even solve it himself
why don't you try using different graphic card?
I have played both nips and tw and I don't require changing timezone.
Have you tried contacting their support?
>>
File: 1488821175806.gif (1MB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1488821175806.gif
1MB, 350x335px
>>15807863
reading comprehension, sherlock? I never said I had the same problem for 4 years, but that the problem pops up in threads dating back up to 4 years without any effort of solving it being done.
>why don't you try using different graphic card?
yeah wait I'll just rip mine out and get some toaster card off Amazon for this one game.

>Have you tried contacting their support?
I'm sure some chink in a callcenter will have the solution.
>I have played both nips and tw and I don't require changing timezone.
>two replies back -> "doesn't affect me so I don't give a fuck"
good post.
>>
>>15807874
If I don't give a fuck I won't even bother to reply to your post watson.
>>
>>15807813
OP here again. Alright the problem is that most of the vets in this thread all still use JP. Most of you guys are having issues with the TW sever which is still new in a certain way.
The issue is when you get texture errors like that its usually do to not patching the game correctly in the JP version, where you have to change the time zone or the files will corrupt. You *DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE TIMEZONES* on the TW sever since they don't block foreign IPs

Hence why most ppl gave you that advice. If anything TW players need to start helping each other out, I've only used that sever once and did not have a enjoyable experience installing it or playing it. if anything you might want to look into which directory you installed it in, that sometimes plays a big deal with these games
>>
>>15807874
Maybe because you used that reddit torrent instead of direct download of the client.
Try asking the guys on reddit because they have better TW community than here.
>>
there's no word about it on Reddit either, and I'm not making an account just to ask something that will get some wiseguy replies anyway.

real shame because I wanted to play this, but it's no use, I've wasted enough time on this already and my patience has run out.
>>
TW Troubleshooting guide:

Black texture bug: Change your time and date format to Japan. No really, as long as its in an asian format it'll fix the issue, it has something to do with how the game reads folder paths and timestamps apparently. This is valid for both TW and JP.

Cant start automatic update via launcher: If you had a previously installed version of the game, the launcher might be registered with an old config file telling it to look for the game directory somewhere else. If that is whats happening, the first time you run it you'll see a box with a green and a red button. Just make sure you install both the launcher and the game in their respective folders in the Gameone folder and it should sort itself out. If it doesnt, when you get the popup with two buttons, choose the green one and find the patcher.exe from the game directory where you installed it. If its not appearing and you still get the error, reinstall the launcher or the game.

cont.
>>
Cant login/Login takes ages and flashes back to title: this is a connection issue, firing up mudfish to help mitigate the possible throttling of the game data being sent might help, it does take a while to get past the initial data gathering normally with TW.

Game isnt patching/is patching infinitely: You need to change your timezone to japan for the game to properly patch, this is due to server time and timestamp of the files. Make sure when you install or patch the game you have your timezone set to japan. Its fine to change it back after you're done, make a shortcut to the game exe (Gundam Online CHINA) and add ./data to the end at the target file, you'll be able to run the game with no timezone changed and will only need to change back when theres an update to be patched in.

I am not getting rookie login rewards: Play one game first in taiwanese for that day, the game has some issues recognizing the eligibility for the rewards in english sometimes. After you're done with rookie rewards you can just keep it in english forever.
>>
File: O nerf.jpg (9KB, 691x62px) Image search: [Google]
O nerf.jpg
9KB, 691x62px
>>15806745
There's no more waves/base rushes. It does almost no base damage now. I've been playing since the update and there's no more waves. Play and see. If you see an O now its mostly being used to push a point.
>>
>Come back to 1/2chan to see if MSGO still talked about on /m/
>The entire thread seems to be just a HK circle jerk because people can't into VPNs
>Reddit spacing
>People admitting to reddit

>>15806745
>He doesn't run a suit with a netgun that if fired in a group of charging fatties slows them to a crawl and leaves them to be mowed down
>>
>>15807813
>Okay I tried all these time format and locale switcheroos, and it worked about as well as you'd expect from such a retarded measure.
time settings is there because the jp launcher/updater timestamps the files with local timezone added in, which results in update loop since it's always be technically older than the server files
locale/format is there because the game stores and expects unicode files which is omitted when the os locale didn't expect it, resulting in black textures or failing to launch

retard
>>
>https://twitter.com/ayumaro0424/status/900734247735934976

Wow, if this cute idol is buying 10x DX gashacon tickets then I should too! Maybe she'll sleep with me too!
>>
>>15808835
Whow holy shit that one anon was about right with these "female msgo" players. Bandai prob just made a cool couple hundred thousand of yen today
>>
>>15808388
>>He doesn't run a suit with a netgun that if fired in a group of charging fatties slows them to a crawl and leaves them to be mowed down

Yeah, I know you can do that. But what I'm getting at is by waves is we can actually have 20 minute maps now. No more 2 minute zerg rush gg. Hopefully that means we can have other maps in the game that weren't playable due to O rushes. Make sense?
>>
so the 1 roll for 100 BC was just a one time thing? Did google translate fuck up on the "once a day" part?
>>
>>15809143
Doan's island fucking when? Remember that week they advertised it was coming back and then extended maintenance and it disappeared from the update page?
>>
>>15808019
>Black texture bug: Change your time and date format to Japan. No really, as long as its in an asian format it'll fix the issue, it has something to do with how the game reads folder paths and timestamps apparently. This is valid for both TW and JP.
if I have already installed and updated it without those, do I have to completely reinstall and update with locale and time format set to asian? Also is there a special directory I should install it to, or is the default fine?
>>
>>15808388
Seriously though like what thanks fuck can none of these TW babies seem to know how to install and run msgo, their also willingly playing one of the most buggest version of this game.
Then if it doesn't work they blame the thread for not helping them, even tho there's a whole subreddot for them to complain in. What's so hard about running a VPN and playing JP, I don't even read moonrunes and know how to navigate the game.

If you TWfags don't like it make your own thread for fucks sake.
>>
>>15810076
you actually complain why people trying to get into the game would dl the version that's translated?
are you some kind of imbecile? Or just too far up your own ass to notice how dumb your argument sounds.
>>
File: IMG_0998.jpg (196KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
196KB, 707x1000px
I just like the MS 07 Gouf a lot
>>
>>15809679
You should definitely install the game with the time format set to japan, otherwise there might be errors in the timestamps and registry, but if the game runs normally and just has the black texture bug, the changing of the time format should correct that. If it doesnt, reinstall with time format changed.

As for the directory, the launcher should install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Gameone in its own GundamLauncher folder, I have the game installed to the same place but in its Gundam_Online folder, so you should end up with those two folders in the Gameone folder.

Sometimes the game installer tries to install the game somewhere else but if it all goes well it shouldnt matter unless you had a previously installed version of the game in your computer.
>>
So I'm trying out the WTFast VPN, what's the correct way to launch it? Bno.starter.exe? the direct file?

also, the launcher starts before the VPN is fully loaded, does that affect it? for now I didn't manage to login through it.

The wiki doesn't really go that far into it.
>>
File: ss (2017-08-25 at 01.19.44).png (72KB, 808x359px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-25 at 01.19.44).png
72KB, 808x359px
>>15810571
>>
File: upset.gif (1MB, 520x375px) Image search: [Google]
upset.gif
1MB, 520x375px
>>15810717
yeah I already got that part working. But the jap version didnt solve the black textures issue either.
>>
File: regionlanguageformat.jpg (74KB, 467x542px) Image search: [Google]
regionlanguageformat.jpg
74KB, 467x542px
>>15810741
did you change the correct thing? it's not the Japanese locale nor the JP timezone. it's the regional formats, pic related.
>>
>>15810746
my PC is more japanese than the imperial family at this point.
>>
>>15810752
Is that your problem?
>>
does anyone know the fix for unknown error -9316 is on login (JP server, completely different message to not having a VPN on)
>>
What's the verdict of the new suits? The Jegan and Geara Doga are perfect as grunts imo, and the Sazabi looks good especially with the irradiation beam. At a glance the Nu Gundam looks a bit underwhelming aside from the funnel things.
>>
>>15811941
according to a quick google search, it seems to be related to the vpn node you're connecting to which doesn't handle msgo correctly
try a different node perhaps, otherwise i don't know either
>>
>>15812455
Jegan is alright, just wish it costed a bit less.
>>
>>15812455
apparently sazabi is pretty underwhelming for its cost according to JP wiki comments.
if you get staggered while firing irradation beam you have to charge up the beam again which usually means you're dead, the funnels are glorified missiles and it's a fat frame too.
it's only saving grace is the FASG rifle
>>
Does the load capacity stat even do anything anymore aside from increasing what you can equip?
>>
File: load.jpg (65KB, 1028x359px) Image search: [Google]
load.jpg
65KB, 1028x359px
>>15812514
Yeah it still does
This is from general tips section in the msgo english wiki
>>
>>15812514
I've also been wondering this, it use to determine how your suit would react to a knockdown status but they got rid of that in the DP update. So now I feel like I'm wasting my time boosting that state

>>15812468
Yeah I don't own one but I thought it would at least cost as much as a nemo or gm III
Tho I got a gm III and those things can really hold themselves
>>
>>15812526
Has this been updated since the last game updates? I hope so cause I give most my suits 5% boost bonus
>>
>>15812526
that's outdated. we don't have balance anymore and extra load capacity now translates to extra boost and damage reduction.
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
>>15810746
that worked for me, didn't notice that one. Still had to reinstall it.
>>
>>15812467

yeah searched it up earlier but it actually wasn't that(tried all the mudfish nodes beforehand). Just so someone in the future runs into the 9316 error, a new account for some reason worked for me, so 9316 maybe account related.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>15809660
I miss Doan's Island like crazy.
>>
bumb
>>
File: IMG_0921.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0921.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Can some one please help with this I have a vpn and everything the game loaded perfectly and yet when I log in this always pops up
>>
>>15818448
Can't remember for certain but I think the 4:17 error might be related to your nodes. 4:13 usually means your IP didn't register with the local japanese connection, hence no VPN
Which node are you currently using, try using the google node if you can
>>
>>15810076
TW got ZPLUS and its in english with a fair bit of english players who can freely talk in chat and do whatever the fuck, I got nothin' to lose here
>>
File: 123Untitled.jpg (81KB, 713x482px) Image search: [Google]
123Untitled.jpg
81KB, 713x482px
Is this game CPU-heavy?
I have i3 3220 and i get 15-25 FPS.
>>
>>15810076
>they
>babies
>When it is only one baby
I see reading comprehension is not your strong point.
Also
>Not even making any contribution in OP guide
(You)
>>
>>15818828
very
>>
File: pizzon dodgege.png (53KB, 713x993px) Image search: [Google]
pizzon dodgege.png
53KB, 713x993px
PIZZON DODGEGE
>>
So I just ordered a copy of "Target in Sight". I heard it was pretty shit, and the reviews seem to confirm that. However, from the footage I watched it looks like exactly what I want out of a Gundam game.

Dows anyone here have experience/an opinion on it?
>>
>>15818622
4:17 anon here I'm using mud fish for my vpn
>>
>>15810198
Me too. I got Ral Gouf, M'Quve Gouf, Gouf Custom, Gouf Flight Type, but... the Gouf eludes me.

It feels bad in a strangely convoluted way.
>>
File: gundam boner.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gundam boner.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>15819209
It's just either tummywub or crix. Basic bitter internet personal badasses. If you want to have fun in this game and in these threads, you'll have to learn to pick around the confrontational manchildren.
>>
>>15820206
Did you end up swapping your nodes with another one? You'll basically have to plug and play when finding the best node for your area.

Atm I changed mine from the JP Google to the tokyo amazon node. If there's to many users using one node then it'll effect your ping in game. And there's also some node in Japan that are blacklisted on msgo.
>>
bump
>>
File: latest.jpg (208KB, 462x690px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
208KB, 462x690px
Gump
>>
New to JP server. How long does maintenance last?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2KB, 578x23px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2KB, 578x23px
>>15824550
Until 4 p.m. JP time.
>>
This thing is a fucking beast.
>>
>>15824647
What MS is that?
Pale Rider?
>>
>>15824773
Its the zeon version. Toastrider or something like that.
>>
>>15824647
That maybe the new O melee wise, I've seen time and time again slash threw almost 5 suits in not even 5 seconds. And I just got a silver today :)

Can't imagine any complaints about the Toastrider on the zeon side it's pretty well balanced. But as a feddie player too...it's fuken broken. But I'll take getting sliced up by it rather than all these gay ass GM Quel that everyone has now.
>>
Also there's like 4 or 5 pale rider variants, why couldn't they add a couple in the EX event or something. Honestly are they going to even add any new EX suits or just keep circle jerking these OYW suits everyone has now?

I want some damn zeta varients all ready
>>
>>15824540
Yes
>>
>>15818448
I'm sending you gay porn and spam now. good job taking a fucking picture of something that has screen shot capability

>>15809143
>He doesn't run a cold climate dom to keep the aspergian faggots from melee dashing through crowds
Byarlant customs are some of the best players to do it to because they're known shitters.

>>15810114
Maybe learn how to speak nip instead

>>15812455
GD is just the sleeves one

>>15812514
the higher your load balance the less shots stagger you. Ever wonder why some suits seem to take so little to stagger? because their balance threshold is pushing almost to the green line

>>15818665
TW also has no factions so it's shit
>>
>>15826150
hey there tummywubs
>>
File: down gauge.jpg (213KB, 1064x602px) Image search: [Google]
down gauge.jpg
213KB, 1064x602px
>>15826150
>the higher your load balance the less shots stagger you. Ever wonder why some suits seem to take so little to stagger? because their balance threshold is pushing almost to the green line
see >>15812607
stagger relates to down points, and it depends solely on the suit now, see the numbers on the suit description. first one is amount of DP to get you staggered, the next is the one that gets you knocked down.
>>
File: ss_20170830_232719.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170830_232719.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>15826537
>accusing me of being a cancerous namefag
Sorry but no. Also which one of you redditors is this?
>>
>>15826982
Holy shit a Gelgoog Cannon? Does it perform well right now?
>>
>>15826982
it's daigo
>>
>>15827011
don't care when I poke my head back in here every time I see the quality of posts has degenerated just a little bit more. This retard kept speaking english in chat when nips were telling him to shut up.

>>15827008
I've had the cannon since it first came out, the one in the pic is running beam shooter while my original is a zook shooter. Both do well I keep it medium to long range with the beam rifle being for mid to close range. Does well at pegging alot of the non-meta suits.
>>
Which one is better between GP03 and Mudrock?
>>
>>15827077
Neither, they're different suit classes. Ones a sheller, the others an assault.
>>
>>15827176
So which one of their respective classes are the best?
I think the OP guide put S rank on both of their classes but I don't know if OP is up to date or not.
>>
>>15826860
all my suits are 500/1000 regardless of stat investment. I'm not sure I understand how this works
>>
>>15827232
It's all fixed depending on the suits, you can't modify them. Grunt suits have 500/1000, sturdier ones like the aforementioned Heavy Gundam 550/1100, and suits like Doven Wolf and FAZZ 600/1200. It was supposed to give larger hitbox suits advantage against smaller ones (which is what made the heavy GM so powerful), but then they went and gave 600/1200 to the Nu.
>>
>>15809143
>No more 2 minute zerg rush gg.
Considering the rewards are the same regardless if it's a 20 minutes or 2 minutes match, I'd gladly take the latter.
I have much better things to do than sitting on a 20 minutes sniper/heavy potato fest chokepoint slog.
Matches with an actual commander trying out different timed rushes can be at least more interesting even if it fails.
>>
>>15827534
>Considering the rewards are the same regardless if it's a 20 minutes or 2 minutes match

Not if you're admiral. Longer matches means more leader board points, assuming you're doing things to get points, which means more DX tickets.

>I have much better things to do than sitting on a 20 minutes sniper/heavy potato fest chokepoint slog.

???
Don't you want to play the game?
Why are you playing if you don't like how long the match times can be?

>Matches with an actual commander trying out different timed rushes can be at least more interesting even if it fails.

You don't need O's to do coordinated rushes; Rushes can still happen with or without O's.

>Matches with an actual commander

Who said this was bad thing?
>>
>>15827676
Not him, but the current sortie event gives you more points the more matches you win, on which the ultimate prize is an otherwise unattainable EX blueprint.
>>
File: 1326750921578.jpg (25KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1326750921578.jpg
25KB, 333x500px
Why do we still have these retarded respawn times? Who thinks that waiting 6 minutes for a suit to respawn is a good thing?
>>
>>15827731
What are you doing, running only one suit? Try having a least one fast respawn grunt in your team.
>>
>>15827752
I'm running 4 suits.
I just don't like having to wait for my favorite suit to respawn to use it again.
>>
>>15827731
I agree, I can only use my zeta like 2 times a match
>>
>>15827753
>>15827764
Learn to play conservatively and abuse repair pods. I've gone whole matches using only the suit I started in.
>>
>>15827812
Oh and this is easier said than done on some matches. Good strategy for maps like A Baoa Qu with nothing but choke points.
>>
>>15827812
even if you play defensively you will die eventually and you have to wait ages to use your favorite suits again
>>
>>15827829
Why not have 3 or 4 of your favorite suit?
>>
>>15827840
having more than 1 zeta is not an easy task
>>
I just installed the TW version
How many people here play on TW?
Is it normal for everything I do to have like 2 whole seconds of delay?
I chose Taiwan (I think) when installing, should I have chosen Hong Kong?
>>
>>15827534
>I have much better things to do than sitting on a 20 minutes sniper/heavy potato fest chokepoint slog.
Complete autism. Why even play the game?
>>
>>15828305
>its autistic not to like tunnel fighting maps
Pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>>15828305
>Why even play the game?
to play with your favorite suit and look cool?
>>
>>15828421
It is absolutely autistic to prefer a 2 minute rush where there it little to no gameplay.

>>15830991
Right, "play" with your favorite suit for 2 minutes defending against a rush.
>>
>>15832071
Why can't I prefer a middle ground where I'm not getting a 2 minute rush, or a 20 minute shitfest where people lob AOEs down a hallway for 20 minutes until the occasional O or other melee cancer breaks a line.
>>
So how's the Sotherby? Did they buff it?
>>
>>15834478
the what?

what the fuck is a sotherby do you shits use google translate?
>>
File: Sotheby.jpg (76KB, 725x376px) Image search: [Google]
Sotheby.jpg
76KB, 725x376px
>>15834478
If you mean the Sazabi, I think they only fixed a display bug. It's probably still bad cause I'm still not seeing them in my games.

>>15836355
Probably
>>
>>15837396
>It's probably still bad

............how is it bad
>>
>>15837396
Did you ever use the suit you flipping dumbass?

Good god do you fuckers even try half the suits before you talk about how bad they are? Bet you are the same retards who go on about the O and FAZZ.
>>
>>15837516
It's not. Both the Sazabi and Nu can deploy funnels while hiding behind their shield. Most of them don't even bother shooting you until you're stunned by them.
>>
>>15837516
>>15837892
Don't know, I don't have one, and I don't really care. I'm just saying that since I almost never meet one in my matches, which is still pretty dominated by The O and Gerbera Tetra. Even when I do fight against one, they're still pretty easy to deal with, hitboxes et al, and you'd have to be really bad if you're to get hit by the funnels which is just a glorified missile pod. I'd say it's a much better indicator of the suit's usefulness rather than "what he said", especially on a board where everyone got the meta suits wrongly figured out.
>>
File: Thonking.png (123KB, 487x341px) Image search: [Google]
Thonking.png
123KB, 487x341px
Should I or should I not blow a couple million GP trying to get the Shin Matsunaga Zaku out of the GP gatcha?
>>
>>15839485
It'll take wayyyyy more than a couple million to get it. You could try but the chances of getting it are extremely small, especially if you're going for a gold one.
>>
>>15839485
Either drop 900k and hope for the best or save up the 5mil go. Either way you can bait out rainbow rolls on the go gasha after around 7-8 rolls like the old days if that helps.
Tho it's a oyw suit so you have slightly higher chances now
>>
>>15839933
I started earlier this year and don't know what you mean by baiting rolls or 5mil go. could you explain please?
>>
>>15839956
Lol that was meant to say 5mil GP ie game monies. But by b8ing rainbow rolls, there's a given chance you'll get a rainbow rolls(which is just a rare roll that always land on red crates) when you do a certain number of consistent rolls.
>>
>>15840005
Oh. Thank you for explaing!
>>
>>15839485
Why do you want it?
>>
>>15840018
Shin's zaku is my favorite zaku. I saw it was in the game and has a really stupid melee and decided I needed to own it.
>>
>>15840010
No problem, just drop tons of dong on the gasha that's basically it

>>15840024
I rarely see too many of them now, but that hit box for it's melee is still OP and broken. Hopefully youll get it or something about as good
>>
What other good melee units the game have beside The O and Shin Matsunaga Zaku?
>>
>>15840063
Give me a minute anon I'll give you a list of zeon melee suits after I finish doing shit around the house
>>
>>15840063
Gouf
Ral Gouf
M'quve Gouf
Efreet
Efreet Custom
Efreet Schneid
Efreet Nacht(nuffin personal kid edition)
Schuzrum-Galluss
Gouf flight type
Dom high mobility

Thats as many as that comes to mind right now, some kind anon fill in any I missed
>>
>>15840063
トーリスリッター is also one of the newer and better ones.
>>
So I did about 300 rolls on the GP gatcha trying to get that Shin Matsunaga Zaku. I got a gold Gera Zulu and a dx ticket. I threw the DX ticket into the pickup gatcha and got a FUCKING GOLD BAWOO. I feel bad because I don't really want it.
>>
>>15841108
Kek I told you anon, you'll just get something you didn't know if you wanted, keep and meme out that bawoo. It's better to have current era suits than a deck full of OYW suits...unless they all have machine guns.
>>
>>15840063
Marasai (unicorn version) has a BS netgun/melee combo
>>
Is there any way to trade built MS or blueprints with other players?
>>
>>15842495
Nope.
>>
How is the queue for the jp server compared to the tw server? Just got back to the tw server and its a lot longer than when it first started
>>
>>15843615
Are the servers back up in tw? I saw it was in maintenance.
>>
>>15843861
>Are the servers back up in tw? I saw it was in maintenance.
Yeah I don't think TW is going to be up for at least a half hour right now...
>>
>>15843861
Oh I was referring to the general queue time for a game
>>
>>15844190
>Oh I was referring to the general queue time for a game
Yeah, TW is +8 hours from UTC, so for American's it's +12-15 hours right now.
>>
What are the event tickets for? I have 32 of em.
>>
Bumping and getting ready to post this week's updates
>>
File: 1504256191a.jpg (91KB, 519x241px) Image search: [Google]
1504256191a.jpg
91KB, 519x241px
Matinmance for the "JP" sever is going to over in something around 5 minute. Heres some of the intresting updates out of the "6ah Greatah Eventoo"
http://msgo.bandainamco-ol.jp/member/information/article.php?no=1936&utm_source=bno&utm_medium=launcher

"Mobile Suit Gundam THE ORIGIN V" Crash Battle Battle "The collaboration event" OPERATION BRITISH - Second British Strategy - "commemorating the screening will be held.

When "Operation Directive [OR]" appearing during the event period is gathered, it can be exchanged for luxury remuneration including the design drawing of "local type Gundam [OR]" and "Zaku IIC type [OR]" I will.
* "Local type Gundam [OR]" can be exchanged only with the Earth Federation Army, "Zaku II C type [OR]" with Zeon.

The replacement item "Operation Directive [OR]" appears until September 20 (Wed) regular maintenance, so let's join the bigger and bigger battle rapidly!

【Earth Federation Army】

▼ Local type Gundam [OR] [assault / ground]

MS diverted Gundam's surplus parts and was prototyped to carry out the environmental resistance test on the earth.
Has high fighting ability and movement speed and is good at melee battle.

【Zion】

▼ Zaku IIC type [OR] [heavy shock / earth · 宇]

Initial production type of Zaku II redesigned incorporating the MS-05 remodeling plan.
I am good at fighting at middle distance by bazooka and machine gun.

※ The image is under development. It is subject to change without notice.

Detailed contents of the event will be announced on the special site "OPERATION BRITISH - Second British Strategy -" released on September 6 (Wednesday).

▼ "Operation directive [OR]" appearance period
September 6, 2017 (Wed) after regular maintenance ~ until 20 September 2017 (Wed) periodic maintenance

▼ item exchange period
Wednesday, September 6, 2017 After regular maintenance ~ September 27, 2017 (Wed) until periodic maintenance
>>
File: gundam local type.png (1MB, 900x1011px) Image search: [Google]
gundam local type.png
1MB, 900x1011px
Anyone more excited for the C type more than the gundam? I'm a feddiefag but that zaku will probably be fully loaded and a pretty cheap suit
>>
File: zaku II C type.png (1MB, 900x1012px) Image search: [Google]
zaku II C type.png
1MB, 900x1012px
>>
>>15848180
i hope the zaku has a CBZ3 as the gold weapon for easy down point damage
>>
File: 1503299149a.jpg (84KB, 519x241px) Image search: [Google]
1503299149a.jpg
84KB, 519x241px
All pilots can receive rewards according to the cumulative number of defeats combined with the Earth Federation Army and Zion Army in large-scale battle during the period.
Defeat more enemy aircraft in a large battle and gain luxury reward!
Also during the period, we will inform you about the total number destroyed at that time with official twitter account around 18:00.

Official twitter account < here >
Hashtag: # Gun On

▼ achievement fee

Total kill over 1,000,000: 100,000 GP, Operation directive [OR] 10 pieces
Total kill over 2,000,000: 1 master device
Total kill over 3,000,000: 1 master mechanic ticket
Total kill over 4,000,000: 10 gashakon tickets
Total kill over 5,000,000: 300,000 GP, Operation directive [OR] 10 pieces
Total kill over 6,000,000: 1 master item
Total kill over 7,000,000: 1 master mechanic ticket
Total kill over 8,000,000: One DX Gashakon ticket

▼ Duration
September 6, 2017 (Wed) regular maintenance ~ September 13, 2017 (Wed) until periodic maintenance

Other than this event and the DX Pickup udpate and that jewish 100BC DX Event. The "Counter Attack Gashacon" starts today and will end on September 20th
I have no idea what the line up will be, but I assume it has most of the current suits in it
>>
>>15848190
It doesn't have the giant fuck you cannon on it's shoulder?
>>
File: latest.png (178KB, 302x480px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
178KB, 302x480px
>>15848192
Either that or it has some kind of anti ship rifle with high down points you can insto-switch into the wrist MG. But I have no clue what class it is.
Local type gundam will probably be a basic bitch suit like most gundams

>>15848202
Your thinking of the RX-78[N]. The one they added is the RX-78-01[N] which has an equally confusing fucking name. They should have added that one tbqh idk what use it'll have against the C type
>>
hello guys

this is present serial code from mods for getting mechanic tickets, 2 dx tickets and so on.

You can get them from アイテムコード
>>
File: ss_20170906_005607.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss_20170906_005607.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>15848218
Damn anon I posted all this update shit, but couldn't get the shit anons really wanted. Thank you, cause of you I got picrelated
I guess I'm about to be OP af after building this
>>
>>15848218
thanks for posting
>>
File: aaa.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
>it's another farm event tickets for a whole month and get nothing out of it episode
i just want my luna tank already
>>
Are they even going to nerf the fucking early type GM? This just fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>15848492
No seriously when though? Those things are so broken now and so easy to stack passive levels on. How is it meta to have the first production GM blow through a 0088 suit with no effort. Sometimes when I get cornered by one I just give up, cause I know after the beam rape they'll just pull out their blessed machine gun and stun lock me to death.
>>
>>15848516
>In basically any 490 cooldown suit
>See one the GM fuckers and run back behind the line
>fucker just follows you into a room full of zeons to get the kill because he'll be able to respawn practically instantly
>>
>>15848525
I didn't know euros played this game lol
>cruising around in my hamma hamma with it's 1200 hp shield
>fire my mega particle cannon at someone chip half their health
>come in closer to finish them off from MPC to melee
>dash attack from the air then-
>boom stun locked by an early type GM's beam cannon
>lock on to them and wait for my shield to rise back but it's destroyed by 2 sec of mg fire
>early GM is done playing with his prey, pulls his BR back to finish me off
>every time I see one now I feel as fast as I can
>>
>>15826150
>>TW also has no factions so it's shit
>allowing people to use what they want
no problem here, factions are cool but fuck em they can't balance this shit properly
>>
>>15848347
what are those toys?
>>
>>15828170
I play Taiwan, seems like there's a lot of people to play with.
>>
>>15849063
the bad thing about no divide is that the battlefield is a mess. You SHOULD be able to tell friend from foe at a glance from the silhouette.
>>
>>15850082
>the bad thing about no divide is that the battlefield is a mess. You SHOULD be able to tell friend from foe at a glance from the silhouette.
They have fucking colored outlines...
>>
>>15850352
That doesn't have anything to do with what the anon you're replying to stated.
>>
File: 1503707385290.jpg (74KB, 886x664px) Image search: [Google]
1503707385290.jpg
74KB, 886x664px
>>15850082
>>15850352
Hey hey hey guys can we all stop with the JP/TW dickwagging in this thread. We all both know which is the superior version, why argue about it? (^;
No but seriously are we going to have to split the thread into two over this shit?
>>
>>15850364
>That doesn't have anything to do with what the anon you're replying to stated.
Actually it does, since the outline is the silhouette anyways, plus some suits are still available to both sides on JP, like The Meme-O.
>>
>>15850475
So when I make the new msgo thread should I just split them into two? Cause this sever vs sever bullark has been getting old, I'm not even sure why TW anons post here when they have a more active thread on reddit tbqh
>>
>>15852414
>I'm not even sure why TW anons post here when they have a more active thread on reddit tbqh
Because some of us aren't redditors and don't like jumping through hoops to play robots...
>>
>>15837396
>Being this stupid
It's Sa Za Bi
サザビー
goddamn

>>15849063
It would have been better if it stuck with the OYW and just went all over the MS-V shit and stuck to the origin after
>>
Any thoughts on the two new suits? Liking the Zaku for midrange support, and the Gundam has a nice melee.
>>
How the hell do I melee?
I can never fucking pull off a melee attack but damn near every time I die it's from a fucking melee attack
>>
>>15856002
Which Faction/Suit are you using?
>>
>>15856002
Its a little harder to get a good melee attack going since the DP update months ago, but the meme effect still works i.e. MG/Zook/BR -- Stun Lock -- Melee
That method is the safest bet to perform a successful melee, usually if you try a "raw" melee dash on someone it'll mostly never kill them. But sneaking up from behind with a dedicated melee suit still works, but now because of the DP effect you need to pick and choose or hits more carefully
>>
File: zock gundam san.jpg (434KB, 728x1008px) Image search: [Google]
zock gundam san.jpg
434KB, 728x1008px
>>15797843
Are you on TW or JP? On TW just make new chars and use that gp to do the gp gacha and sell anything you get to keep going until its dry
Zocks in the GP gacha and not too rare got 4 zocks on my main char and my side char has two
God bless you zock brother
>>
File: 41841.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
41841.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>trade gold haro ticket for GM thunderbolt because it's low costed and looks cool
>get spray shooter 3
>gold shotgun weapon with spray shooter 3 does about 2100 damage in a single shot
>2100 fucking damage
B A L A N C E D
i'm surprised that there isn't a shit ton of these suits flying around in silver/bronze tier though
>>
>>15856581
>70m range
it's better to stay behind and plink the enemies rather than going up close risking it. and if you're going to not die might as well use the higher cost suits that lets you do that easier.
>>
>>15856581
I've been seeing a lot in high silver and low gold recently.
>>
>>15856125
Both sides, any suit with a melee attack
>>
>>15856561
I'm on JP
As per my usual MO for free to play games, I have already spent far too much money to be okay with restarting. Right now all I have is a rental Zock and another rental blueprint in reserve. Not sure if I should keep waiting for a gold or just buy a silver from the store
>>
>>15856581
>GM thunderbolt
>>15856621
>it's better to stay behind and plink the enemies rather than going up close risking it.
>>15856633
>I've been seeing a lot in high silver and low gold recently.
Yeah, Defense Mode makes it great for holding points or pushing, while the Twin Beam Cannon is good for Plinking at distance and the Beam Spray Gun for polishing off anything left.

Honestly I think it's a better suit than it's Ace counterpart, the Thunderbolt Full Armor Gundam, due to Costing 100 points less, four times faster re-sortie, and it's limited Amaments making Defense Mode more appealing.
>>
Ever since I updated my Nvidia driver yesterday I've been unable to launch MSGO
I get Error code 120-018-043 in the BNOErrorReporter and the Troubleshooting page on the wiki doesn't know what the fuck it is
>>
how do i get the Taiwan version or at least what website do i go to
>>
>>15858319
reddit ;^)
>>
>>15858319
Literally this >>15858328 or you know..... Google/Bing "Mobile Suit Gundam Online Taiwan" and dl the client and or torrent the 19gb gamefiles off their website.
DO NOT dl the gamefiles off redick cause they seemed to be corrupted.
>t. JP player
>>
>>15858357
its currently downloading MSGO.rar
>>
>>15858391
From the official website right anon? If not your going to be like the rest of the TW schmucks itt who can't run the game cause of errors.
>>
File: tai site.png.png (2MB, 1280x992px) Image search: [Google]
tai site.png.png
2MB, 1280x992px
>>15858406
i mean i got it from this website
>>
>>15858426
Then your on the right track anon, that's all the help I can offer since am about done taking a shit, good luck.
>FAG Mk II
>FAG Mk III
Maaaaaaaaaaan whatever, JP needs to stop giving them their asests to TW and give use some exclusive suits already
>>
>>15858450
>that's all the help I can offer since am about done taking a shit

i love this board
>>
>>15856754
>Both sides, any suit with a melee attack
Well basic Zeon suits usually suck at melee because of the extremely limited reach of the Heat Hawk, but to add on to what >>15856482, be sure to check out a specific suits' entry on the Japanese wiki.
Even garbled via Google Translate, one can get a general idea of how a MS swings its various Melee Weapons.

>>15858426
I'm pretty sure that's the correct site.
>>
File: halp.png (930B, 90x24px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
930B, 90x24px
>>15858450
um might wanna take another shit
>>
>>15858484
7zip
>>
>>15858502
please splain
>>
>>15858484
>>15858511
anon I'm sorry but how old are most of the TW players tbqh? How do you not have a archive program on your computer?
Either go and install 7zip, winrar or peazip, boom problem solved.

EXTRACT THE FILES once you install the program, DONT JUST INSTALL THEM IN THE ARCHIVE
>>
>>15858541
extract 7zip?
>>
>>15858560
please just go to reddit for this
>>
>>15858560
>download a archive program
>either winrar, 7zip, or peazip
>install said program
>once installed you'll be able to open the msgo rar
>once open extract all the contents into a empty folder
>then install the contents you extracted
>they'll be a exe to run to install the game
>after it installs open the GAME CLIENT and update the game
>go to the reddit page to get more info on the update process

Tbqh I feel like I'm being trolled, I guess I'll have to find that dumb reddit page and add the install tutorial for the TW version in the OP when I make a new thread. ;'(
>>
>>15858741
is it good when its compressing
>>
>>15858741
also im not trolling you im honestly just making sure im doing this right
>>
>>15858856
>>15858867
Launching certain files thru the archive itself rather than extracting and installing usually works. But since this a large rar there plenty of pieces that can corrupt, its better to just extract it all in case it runs into an error.
Just making sure since this is 4chan and all. And idk why but the TW version seems to have a buttload of install errors so I can't h8 on making sure its right
>>
>>15858933
great but it says its compressing and im scared i fucked up
>>
Does anyone know what the BNOErrorReporter error code 120-018-043 is? This shit is garbage and now that I've fucked with all my graphics drivers all day with no result I'm completely lost on what could possibly be causing this.
>>
>>15858962
my guy
open the archive and just drag and drop it into some folder
or just right click it and click "extract here"

if you really have just screencap whatever your doing and post it here
>>
>>15858964
idk man did you already try reverting back to your last diver that MSGO worked on? If not check your nivida control panel setting for this game. And reset the settings to default and or plug and play with the setting
>>
File: oh no.png (270KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
270KB, 1280x1024px
>>15859019
okay what do i do here
>>
File: don't you dare fuck this up.png (1MB, 1191x987px) Image search: [Google]
don't you dare fuck this up.png
1MB, 1191x987px
>>15859340
I don't own Win10, but right click the rar, either pick "open with" and pick 7zip or right click, hit properties, and click the "change..." button next to open with and choose 7zip as your default program
>>
>>15859383
Alright it's extracting gonna go to sleep I'll come back and update if it worked if not
>>
bump for new thread
>>
New Thread:
>>15860469
>>15860469
>>15860469
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.