[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getter Robo Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 71aExEk8pML._AA1272_.jpg (260KB, 1272x1272px) Image search: [Google]
71aExEk8pML._AA1272_.jpg
260KB, 1272x1272px
I heard that someone has subbed the entire Getter Robo Go tv series, is it true? If so, where I can find it?
>>
>>15762260

I think you may have been had
>>
>>15762260
If they did it's news to me but I sincerely doubt it.
>>
>>15762260
That's true. Here you go: https://kitsunekko.net/dirlist.php?dir=subtitles%2Fjapanese%2FGetter_Robot_Go%2F

Oh, you wanted it in English? You're out of luck, there's only the one ARR episode.
>>
>>15762418
>ARR
Accounting and Reporting Recommendations?
>>
Is this anything like the manga? Go is the only Getter Robo I enjoyed.
>>
>>15762481

Anonymous Russian Rippers..
>>
>>15762481
Absolutley Rotten Rubbish. I cannot shit on them hard enough, they are literal made up guess subs and I can say without knowing anything about you that YOU have better Japanese skills than them. You are better off watching raws than guess subs.
>>
Shiet
>>
>>15762260
Everything I've seen and heard of this adaptation is that it's bad and not really worth anyone's time.
>>
>>15762544
Some elements are the same such as a more military Getter but otherwise they're pretty unrelated. Like the other Toei-Dynamic Production adaptions, the general concept and some designs were a collaborative effort but the anime series is largely the work of Toei staff. The series (and the lost TV manga) were a reboot - kids in the '90s didn't know or care about about shows or manga (that was for a a teenage audience) from the '70s.

With renewed interest in Getter, Ishikawa set about creating his own manga that stayed in continuity of the previous ones.
>>
>>15762544
I think the stuff about Sho and her brother was expanded upon. Gai's just regular fit instead of THICC muscled. Getter Go gets a sword finisher and has a bunch of weapons that weren't in the manga. The dinosaur empire never shows up and neither does Shin Getter.
>>
>>15763416
On the other hand, SWORD TOMAHAWK.
>>
It's not subbed but the entire show was uploaded on YouTube
>>
>>15763416
It's alright if what you want a sort of Mazinger-ish super robot show. It's crap if you want Ishikawa Getter.
>>
>>15767743
Could you post a link?
>>
>>15767735
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGeRXlWwS1w
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.