[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMO Next Macross should be about idols.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1496181144550.jpg (683KB, 2036x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1496181144550.jpg
683KB, 2036x3072px
No male characters, the entire cast must be of female characters.

Kawamori should just rip-off Love Live and Girls Und Panzer.

If done right he could earn more money than all previous macross together.

And maybe we would finally have some macross figmas.
>>
File: girls und gundam.jpg (153KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
girls und gundam.jpg
153KB, 800x600px
>>15762022
>Kawamori should just rip-off Love Live and Girls Und Panzer.

see you're baiting but Id watch that
>>
>>15762022
Delta already was Love Live/GuP inspired Macross
>>
>>15762044

No it wasn't.

No save school from closing.

No all female cast of characters.
>>
>>15762022
>Kawamori should just rip-off Love Live and Girls Und Panzer

So are you an actual fan of mecha shows or did you just come here from some other board.
>>
From the first art I thought Delta would be about school idol pilots riding AI controlled planes in song battles against some rival band of military school fuccbois.
>>
>>15762042

So who would pilot the Loto?

>>15762077

>2017
>Still falls for the same basic bait posted for the umpteenth time
>>
>>15762022
>Kawamori should just rip-off Love Live and Girls Und Panzer.
Didn't he already do with with AKB0048
>>
>>15762108
The sad thing is that probably would have been a better show than Delta.
>>
>>15762282

A low key slice of life show would be better than Delta simply because Delta's biggest sin was that it failed to payoff literally anything it set up. It didn't resolve any relationships, it didn't resolve the war, and the main characters were essentially irrelevant to the final episode entirely. Whole plot arcs end abruptly without any sense of meaning to them (Mikumo's secret is she's a clone, but no one cares. Hayate can apparently just DECIDE he won't succumb to alien mind control berserker fury and that works) and honestly I don't think any of the characters developed past episode 8 or so. The song buff powerup that gets a lot of focus in the show and basically ruins most of the fights in last half of the show is NEVER EVEN USED in the finale, so what the fuck was the point of it?

A slice of life show with no pretension to being anything other than cute idols doing cute things with a Macross backdrop can't help but be better than that, so long as it actually delivers on its premise.
>>
>>15762022
You already made this same thread last month.
>>
File: architect.jpg (53KB, 512x512px)
architect.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>15762597
Not just once before.
>>
>>15762022
You mean AKB0048? Very few male characters, but none of them are more than side characters.
>>
>>15762597
This thread was all over the place when Delta was airing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.