[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix it, /m/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: cosmic-era-header.jpg (62KB, 940x241px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic-era-header.jpg
62KB, 940x241px
How do we fix it, /m/?
>>
File: 1291788232946.jpg (446KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
1291788232946.jpg
446KB, 631x800px
>>15759958
Reboot it Origin style via Seed Re, skip Destiny, and make the 3rd 50 episode sequel set post-Destiny that catapults our lord and savior and his merry band of world peace enforcers to new heights.
>>
>>15759958
I would like to have Mu not be a Newtype, so we have a featured ace pilot character who isn't a genetically-superior superman. Him being a natural superman instead of an artificial one doesn't undercut the theme of "both Naturals and Coordinators matter to the future of mankind" any less. So just have his making the impossible possible be because of being a really skilled and experienced pilot. It makes sense with his backstory, too. Why did Al Da Flaga think that Mu was a disappointment and want a clone instead? Because Mu didn't inherit his father's powers, but an exact genetic duplicate could. The only thing you lose from this change is that Mu can no longer Newtype Flash when Rau is about to show up, but you could still justify something similar. Like Rau's so bloodthirsty that he's always projecting this oppressive aura, but Mu's used to it by now and all it does is give his presence away to him.
>>
>>15760083
>I would like to have Mu not be a Newtype, so we have a featured ace pilot character who isn't a genetically-superior superman. Him being a natural superman instead of an artificial one doesn't undercut the theme of "both Naturals and Coordinators matter to the future of mankind" any less.
Mwu's not a "genetically-superior superman", he's just a natural who happens to carry the genes for being a newtype. He wasn't artificially created, Rau is the one who was created and modified, as a clone of Al Da Flaga.

>So just have his making the impossible possible be because of being a really skilled and experienced pilot.
That already is his character. He's the veteran pilot who has been fighting since at least the beginning of the war.

>The only thing you lose from this change is that Mu can no longer Newtype Flash when Rau is about to show up, but you could still justify something similar. Like Rau's so bloodthirsty that he's always projecting this oppressive aura, but Mu's used to it by now and all it does is give his presence away to him.
That's stupid. Nothing's changed since Mwu can still sense Rau, saying that Mwu can sense his bloodlust is silly. For one, Rau isn't actually bloodthirsty until the very end of the series. Rau is initially a very calm and calculating person. You would have to rewrite it so that Rau is murderous and bloodthirsty from the beginning if you want to sell the idea that Rau exudes a killer intent that Mwu can feel.

Second, newtypes sensing each other hasn't just been a psychic thing either, but also emotional. Amuro is momentarily stunned when he senses Dozle's angry spirit. Haman cowers in fear from sensing Judau's rage. Quess freaks out sensing the pain of dying people on the battlefield.
>>
>>15759958
A third season where extremist coordinators and naturals are banding together to prove that the MCs are a bunch of hypocrites. POV should be on Kira, Athrun, and Shinn.
>>
>>15759958
People really want a 3rd season eh?
>>
It's not broken so it doesn't need fixing.

For arguments sake though: let different people make something in it's world
>>
>>15760410
You can't fix something that is defective by design. It already fills its design requirements. There's nothing to fix, its meant to be awful.
>>
We bury it.
>>
Make designer baby real.
>>
>>15759958
Either rewrite everything following the junius 7 drop or have S3 show the consequences of the three ship alliance assuming control of the world
>>
Killing jesus yamato is the only way.
>>
File: q.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>15759958
Scrapping the entire studio in favor of longtime Gundam writers and animators seemed to do the trick for pic related.
Other than that, it might not be salvageable. Maybe it needs a LATE CE timeskip to get away from the autism brought but Destiny?
>>
>>15760132
>Mwu's not a "genetically-superior superman", he's just a natural who happens to carry the genes for being a newtype.
So your argument is that he's not a genetically-superior superman because he has genes that give him superpowers. Can you even read what you're saying?

>He wasn't artificially created, Rau is the one who was created and modified, as a clone of Al Da Flaga.
Yes, I know, I'm saying the fact that he isn't artificially created doesn't mean he doesn't undercut the message.

>That already is his character. He's the veteran pilot who has been fighting since at least the beginning of the war.
And because he's psychic. He's not just some guy that's really good at his job, he's using capabilities that no normal human has access to.

>For one, Rau isn't actually bloodthirsty until the very end of the series. Rau is initially a very calm and calculating person. You would have to rewrite it so that Rau is murderous and bloodthirsty from the beginning if you want to sell the idea that Rau exudes a killer intent that Mwu can feel.
No, Rau's always been bloodthirsty. He's calm and calculating, too, they're not mutually exclusive traits. I'm not talking about him being some raging berserker, but just a guy that wants to kill his enemies so hard that it could come through in his psychic abilities.

>Second, newtypes sensing each other hasn't just been a psychic thing either, but also emotional. Amuro is momentarily stunned when he senses Dozle's angry spirit. Haman cowers in fear from sensing Judau's rage. Quess freaks out sensing the pain of dying people on the battlefield.
If you can detect emotions without using your sensory organs to read information and then infer from them, that's psychic powers. I don't know how you're making this argument that "he's just directly sensing the mind of another person, that's not psychic powers". How do you even think that?
>>
It's hard to have your base argument of equality when one group really is conpletely superior barring the 1 in a million genetic lottery winners. When the only reason Naturals aren't shitstomped is that they have their own SUPER coordinator it really makes you think maybe these spacenoids have a point.
>>
>>15759958
Have Hirai pull a Yas and do a "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: The Genesis", rewriting everything from both series and incorporating Stargazer.
>>
>>15762065
Hirai was just an animator, not a writer/director. And keep Sven and Selena's show out of this, I can't see any changes to Stargazer turning out well.
>>
>>15760392
If it's good, I don't mind. I'm ambivalent about SEED, but the setting works.
>>
For the most part SEED was fine. Destiny was the issue, which should be erased.
>>
>>15762795
>Erasing the best entry in the franchise
Why are UCfags so obnoxious? Go back to MAHQ.
>>
>>15759971

Any English scans of this?
>>
>>15762795
SEED was garbage, it only looks good compared to Destiny.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.