[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>15757812
Dissatisfaction with political regimes all over the galaxy
Bad luck in personal life
Hard childhood.
>>
>>15758087
>galaxy
>>
>>15758095
If there were aliens, he would be dissatisfied with them too
>>
>>15757812
>What the fuck is his problem?

No pussy to wet his dick in.
>>
>>15758124
He had a lot of girls. Lalah, Nanai, Natalie from CDA, Reccoa (he banged her in Zeta Define), some unnamed girls who were spreading rumors of him during 0079 and CCA
>>
>>15757812
He asked for a Bane mask but they gave him that HarmonyGold one instead
>>
Pretty insightful thread so far.
>>15758139
Being a slut can be almost as lonely as being a wizard.
>>
>>15758156
There were two, maybe three girls he really was interested in. Two of them have died
>>
>>15758176

Two or three? Lalah is the only one he ever acts like he's interested in. Reccoa, Nanai and Quess (some of which presumably make up the one or two you refer to) appear to relationships of convenience he's maintaining because he finds the people useful (Nanai and Quess) or doesn't find them a hindrance (Reccoa).
>>
>>15758202
>Two or three?
Lalah and Natalie are one and two. I like to think that he had feelings for Nanai, but most people disagree with it.
>>
>>15757812
>Loosing his mother and Father at an impressionable age.

>Having been taught to utterly hate and slaughter those responsible for killing his parents.

>Having achieved that, being left with nothing to fight for other that what "feels right" (Zeta).

>Having been disillusioned with fighting for what "feels right," effectively adopts a fuck-all-attitude (CCA).

In short, he was a talented kid that had a shitshow of an early childhood and as an adult, had too much free time and no hobbies to put that energy into.
>>
>>15758220
Would Char be a successful sportsman? Or airsoft player? Or would he assemble tanks and gunpla?
>>
>>15758234
Should have stayed in Texas Colony and been a farmer.
>>
>>15758261
There's no Texas colony anymore. Thanks to Battle of Loum and M'Quve's mines.
Also farm work sucks.
>>
>>15758266
Texas Colony is still very much around-- it isn't producing exports, however.
>>
>>15758295
Texas colony is a single cylinder of Loum. Probably it was disassembled and used to repair the colonies. Or build the new ones, like Sweetwater.
>>
>>15758220
Social causes are a hobby.
>>
>>15757812
An autist.
>>
>>15761142
Some level of antisocial personality disorder probably, but autistic? No.
>>
>>15758220

I wonder if Sayla actually bothering to stay in contact with him instead of fucking off to be never seen again after the one year war would've helped to ease his twisted life and prevent him from going full retarded.

At least from what I see, what Char always needed was to have somebody who helps him to supress his worst personality traits.
>>
Couldn't come to terms with his lust for Amuro. Took his anger out on the galaxy.
>>
>>15761339
She tried to find him after OYW, but it was pointless. In Zeta Define Char manages to visit her. In between of Zeta and ZZ they met each other and they finally broke all connections between each other. Looks like Sayla wasn't fond of Revived Neo Zeon idea
>>
>>15761339
I understand the real world reasons but Sayla dropping off the face of the universe is one of the more frustrating things for me in UC Gundam.
>>
>>15757812
piece of shit Lolicon degenerate
>>
>>15761869
what were the real world reasons?
>>
>>15762006
her VA became ill and/or died
>>
File: Quattro.jpg (18KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Quattro.jpg
18KB, 450x338px
On an unrelated note, what the fuck was THIS guy's problem?
>>
>>15757812

He lived life , yo
>>
>>15762543
He had four vaginas.
>>
>>15762543
Fucking idiot who thought he was the Red Comet or something even though he was jobbing all the time. What a loser.
>>
>>15762006
From what I understand she was meant to be a part of Zeta but like >>15762076 said the VA became ill and was written out.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.