[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idea's for new scenario's for Gihrens Greed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: Gihren Greed.jpg (12KB, 243x205px) Image search: [Google]
Gihren Greed.jpg
12KB, 243x205px
Given how the same event tree from Blood of Zeon has been used for almost every new entry in the series for the One Year War portions of Gihrens Greed, what new routes and scenarios would you want to see a new entry to the series? So far we have not seen characters or scenario's for...

>0081 [Having Erik and his unit able to attack Jaburo before Operation Stardust would be an intresting idea, with the Federation perspective having you use the phantom sweep unit to stop them, kind of like how the Rise from the ashes path works]
>Zeonic Front [Never had the mudrock as a producible unit]
> Cross Dimension
>Place beyond the flash
> Missing Link [Obviously due to its release date]
>Thunderbolt [Same as missing Link]

Plenty of other stuff could be added as well, the series could definitely use a revitalization after Shin's failure to do so.
>>
File: UC 0090 Factions.png (2MB, 1696x1492px) Image search: [Google]
UC 0090 Factions.png
2MB, 1696x1492px
Incorporate the sub-factions from MSV-R
>Federation Survey Service: Have 0079 Led Wayline/Jill Brocken Hoover survive the OYW to lead FSS
>P.M.C. Themis: can join any side. Have Jacobius Node surivive the OYW and leave Chimera Corp
>Gopp's Secret Federation Forces: Can strike against any side. Have Yazan/Vasuki survive Gryps Conflict & 1st Neo Zeon War.
>>
>>15755904
Well they need to bring Zeta back and never cut it out again like they did in Shin. That bullshit about buying pilots and suits from all over the place with ingame credits was absolute garbage. I hate that Japanese devs do this shit.

Anyway, I'm playing Menace of Axis V as Gihren's Zeon and I'm finishing off the Titans now in Part 2. The amount of choices in the event trees is nice, but I feel like there was a missed opportunity with what if scenarios. Gundamjacking was the only real event for me in Part 2. I also read that Garma and Kycilia's Zeon factions only have one event each. Don't get me wrong, I realize how much depth is already in. The AEUG's event tree is extensive.

I'd love to see Zeonic Front pilots in the next game as well as the Mudrock as a produceable unit.
>>
>>15759521
I could see Zeonic Front being a side-event that could be put into motion early game.

(Following Odessa Occupation)
[Garret Schmitzer petitions for the formation of Midnight Fenrir, agree to form?]

Yes: Garret, Lou and Matt are now on a mission. 1 turn into the invasion of California Base, learn that a tunnel entrance into the bases interior was discovered by Midnight Fenrir and is being exploited. On Turn 4, Learn that the bases submarine docks have been successfully captured and are now under Zeon control. Following occupation of California Base, 1 U-Con submarine appears inside California Base, may now produce Jukon-Class Submarines. Niki and Charlotte offically join Midnight Fenrir.

No: Garret Schmitzer, Lou Roher and Matt become active units, 1 HLV (Garret) 1 Zaku IIF (Lou) and 1 Zaku I (Matt)Appear above North America orbit. 10 turns after choosing to not deploy the unit, Charlotte and Nicki are now usable at Level E.

(5 Turns following occupation of Peking)

[Reports show a Federation Gurilla detatchment has begun attacking Zeon outpost in the recently occupied Peking, send Midnight Fenrir to investigate?]

Yes: 2 turns after choosing, learn a Federation unit comprised of V-project prototypes has been destroyed in battle, all Midnight Fenrir members gain 100 EXP. Renchef and Manning join Midnight Fenrir

No: 1 Mini Tray, 6 Type-61 Tanks, and 3 Guncannons (Agar) appear in Peking. 1 Gouf (Renchef) and 1 Zaku I (Manning) appear in Peking as friendlies

(Midnight Fenrir formed and Jaburo occupation Operation commenced)

[Have Midnight Fenrir deployed to attack Jaburo?]

Yes: 4 Turns into Jaburo battle phase, learn that a space dock with a Trojan Horse-Class warship and a Gundam Type were successfully subdued. Midnight Fenrir now in escape to California Base.

No: Federation may now produce Mudrock, 1 Blanc Rival and 1 Mudrock (Agar) appear in Jaburo. Midnight Fenrir returns to active duty.

Something like that would work.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.