[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[RTA]Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - 42

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 38

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/967175
>>
File: laff.webm (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
laff.webm
1MB, 852x480px
He's lost it.
>>
>>15754214
like father like son
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-06-03h30m36s280.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-06-03h30m36s280.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>you will never have a "call him a faggot" button this big
>>
>>15754235
I like how Hinata just immediately disconnected after Kuroto's little announcement.
>>
>>15754235
I love how the screen in the back zoom in on hinata when kuroto was about to declare himself, and then the screen shutdown when kuroto finished declaring himself
>>
>>15754239
>strong
>enter!!
>>
Are they?
>>
File: tumblr_m92gmgaQgw1ql41ypo1_500.gif (925KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m92gmgaQgw1ql41ypo1_500.gif
925KB, 500x240px
>>15754239
>>
>>15754282
I like how Parrad is still saying this bullshit. He'll probably be my least favorite character when it's all said and done.
>>
>>15754282
Well they would had cronus didn't pop up and killsteal
>>
>>15754239
I want that shit
>>
I like this shot.
>>
>>15754302
isn't this also in a somber amazons s2 fight
>>
>It took a fusion of Gamedeus and Cronus to fully match (or possibly being stronger) Muteki and somehow invinciblity (Muteki) will not be enough to beat him (GC).
>>
Explain.
>>
>>15754317
It's just them BSing to build up interest. There's no hidden meaning to The True Ending.
>>
>>15754317
Only if you watch our movie.
>>
So Poppy is officially fed up with Dan's bullshit now?
>>
You can feel how rushed the ending is but it still had a lot of moments i really liked. My only really issue is Emu and Parrad are kinda a bit done as characters, they already solved their issues pretty nicely.
>>
>>15754214
O MY GEMDEUS
>>
File: 41S9pHQ2XSL._SX425_.jpg (20KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
41S9pHQ2XSL._SX425_.jpg
20KB, 425x425px
>>15754239
>>15754299
https://www.amazon.co.jp/Village-Vanguard-%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%82%B8%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89-%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%AD%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0Enterkey-%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%82%B8%E3%83%B4%E3%82%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E9%99%90%E5%AE%9A/dp/B00XP3G5MQ
>>
>>15754383
>¥ 6,280
>>
>>15754383
holy shit anon
>>
>>15754343
well, kiriya already said it in this episode, everyone hates his guts and they understand he will always be an asshole, so why even give him any drop of respect?

>>15754383
>around 50$ /1000peso
>for a freaking oversized key.

also, better keep an eye on the Customer review section, to see if anyone makes Exaid references now.
>>
>gaim
>exaid
why do they insist on giving the best writing to the shows with the worst suit designs?
>>
>>15754436
Because the terrible suit design lowered your expectations to the point where you could enjoy the show once it got good.
>>
>>15754436
>gaim
>bad suit design
Pick one
>>
>>15754436
>best writing
>exaid

I don't think I would say that after the past few weeks
>>
>>15754350
I think most problems have been done at this point.
Hiro will never meet her girlfriend again.
Taiga get his revenge.
Taiga-Hiro now friends.
Nico make peace with Emu.
Emu-Parad now friends. No need to cure Emu from his game sickness anymore.
Rider chronicle is done... mostly.
Shin Dan get his punishment.

Other than Chronus-Deus fusion, what else should they solve?
>>
The plot kind of fell apart when Chronicle started up, but all the characters in Ex-Aid are so great, and have developed so well over the course of the show that it's easy to overlook Writer-san never explaining the mechanics of the game or the virus, and outright contradicting or ignoring shit that was already established in the process.
>>
>>15754436
>Gaim or Exaid
>bad suit design
What, dare I ask, is your favorite suit design then? because they are both pretty high tier in my book.
>>
>>15754473
Not that anon, but I think Wizard have best suit while being the worst show.
>>
>>15754465
i wonder if they'll take care of Cronus-Deus next episode and really leave two episodes for an epilogue/Build intro...
>>
>>15754473
Some people don't like that their really silly concepts. To be fair, "fruit samurai" and "retro gaming doctor" did sound silly at first. And the bright pink for the main rider didn't help either.

I am glad I went through both of them. Now gaim and ex-aid also became my most favorite suit.
>>
>>15754481
I... can agree with that. Only "recent suit" I didn't care for was Drive.
>>
>>15754484
I belive next week probably would be the chronus-with-gamer-driver reveal, and the next one will be the final episode, leaving the very last one for an epilogue/build intro.
>>
>>15754492
Isn't Build supposed to be making a early cameo on episode 44 as well?
>>
>>15754492
yeah but like >>15754496 says, Build shows up in 44.
>>
>>15754496
Never heard of that. But it can be like Drive ending: the second to last give a really short cameo (like Ghost appeared in Drive's near death experience), while the very last one give a proper scene of Ghost.
>>
>>15754496
Probably only near the end to cause a problem to solve for episode 45.
>>
Different anon here.

>>15754481
The only suit I did not like in Wizard is the Infinity suit. THe others are ok.
>>15754491
I actually like the Drive series suit. The detail on it is quite extensive.

Ex-aid has grown on me as well. I still can't get over the weird smile on Level 2, but the rest is quite cool for me.

Altho Lazer's Level 0 Scuba Regulator face is still unnerving.
>>
File: bump.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bump.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>15754465
I guess they can do something with Dan, especially cause he made his mum into a slut but that is more vcinema stuff.

I'm glad all these points were wrapped up in satisfactory (mostly very enjoyable) ways, but it has resulted in a bit of an awkward feeling ending. Though if True ending is good it might help that.
>>
>>15754472
I think that sums up Ex-Aid decently. I'm not going to say every character was developed well but, it does have some like Taiga, Hiro, Kiriya who have gotten some good progression.
>>
>>15754508
>I still can't get over the weird smile on Level 2
I thought that was mustache
>>
>>15754517
>especially cause he made his mum into a slut but that is more vcinema stuff
It feels like the show made that intentional vague for extra stuff. Dan's entire history has kind of been glossed over somewhat especially in regards to Masamune.
>>
>>15754472
It almost feels to me like he was told the show would have been shorter than usual, so he went into full-on "rushed adaptation" mode. Then again it didn't help that he wrote pretty much everything by himself, so they needed more available secondary writers.
>>
so what's his actual new name?

Dan Kuroto God?
>>
>>15754491
I'm gonna be retarded by stating that I didn't really care for Ghost base form but that's probably because I wasn't a fan of the clear plastic attached on his base Transient suit

>>15754486
Dangerous Zombie is still one of the best if not the best suit in Ex-Aid. However, I have terrible taste for liking Muteki (which I'm surprised Bandai hasn't made more golden in series final forms for Main Riders).
>>
>>15754472
>when Chronicle started up
More a few episodes after Chronus appeared, chronicle started ages before that. The plot kinda stumbled on where it was meant to be going but was incredibly fun while doing so.

Reset is the point you realise stuff didn't click as well as it should, but it is also the episode with super action combo so I can't really complain
>>
>>15754472
Which game? Chronicle? It's really simple. Infect yourself, find source of infection, kill it before you die, build up immunity from repeated infections till you become god. Ex-aid and crew are supposedly there to help you out till you get stronger, but the Bugsters told the players they were mobs so they attacked the riders.
>>
>>15754540

Yeah, the new "shin" stands for god.
>>
>>15754465
>Hiro will never meet her girlfriend again.
Reset.
>>
>>15754546
What's wrong with liking Muteki?? Don't you love that FABULOUS hair of his??

In all seriousness, agree with Dangerous Zombie. Too bad I can't get the figure, I really like it....
>>
>>15754317
Read the whole thing. It says find out the true meaning of True Ending on ep 45
>>
>>15754530
It gave us what we needed but yeah it certainly could be expanded. Taiga's history was pretty much all in Snipe so I could see them expanding on Dan's past in the same way.

Plus they have obviously caught onto his popularity. If he was a rubber suit he'd be shilled as hard as the imagins.
>>
>>15754523
Fuck you, I can't unsee that.
>>
>>15754558
Maybe she got reset along, maybe not. But Hiro has actually move on now, unlike before.
>>
>>15754317
In Toei's site, they're mentioning the differences between the movie's status quo and the show currently, and acting like that's a mystery, rather than just spoilers for where the show is heading. When you get to the final episode, you'll see the show actually went there and established the movie's status quo.
>>
>>15754558
She's apparently nowhere to be found in True Ending, so she's gone for good.
>>
>>15754558
apparently she isn't in the movie so maybe not
>>
>>15754558
we dont know yet, and the movie spoilers said nothing about her or what happened at series end.

i doubt she survived. and well, i imagine thats the point. kinda sad for her and all of KRCs victims.
>>
>>15754583
>i doubt she survived. and well, i imagine thats the point. kinda sad for her and all of KRCs victims.
So she's basically like those characters that got Dark Nebula'd in Fourze.
>>
Does True Ending have any indication on what happened to the game disease victims? Apparently nothing on Saki, but she could be an exception since her data got deleted.
>>
>>15754594
except for in fourze, there were only an handful and they are still alive, i really doubt tachibana/the KRClub left them to rot in the M-BUS after the series.

here, there were actual deaths, not only saki but of thousands of people, deaths that could have been reversed even, but Dan masamune apparently made it so they stay dead, or worse.
>>
>>15754594
I thought that was just a ruse and that Tachibana was just putting people in freezers inside Meteor's satellite?

>>15754598
Apparently permanently dead, according to some spoiler anons.
>>
>>15754598
>>15754606

They just said the movie said nothing about them at all one way or another.
>>
>>15754598
Maybe it will be dealt with in the V-cinema
>>
>>15754606
>I thought that was just a ruse and that Tachibana was just putting people in freezers inside Meteor's satellite?
Yeah, but then he died and they're never addressed again, not even in the Movie Wars.

Just like Saki.
>>
>>15754624
if saki actually dies but the victims of KRC survive, they better NOT make a Vcinema about this.

whatever they might write to justifiy her revival, will be pointless, forced and downright stupid.
>>
>>15754559
I thought some/other people didn't like Muteki's near all-gold palette (that could be applied to some other golden suits in the franchise) and spikey design aspects.
>>
>>15754613
Then that probably means we'll know what happens to them in the show itself. I'm putting my bets on 'dead and gone forever'.

>>15754636
I don't think it's much of a stretch to assume Fourze and friends got them out. Now, Saki not being mentioned at all in any form in the movie leads me to believe she and the deleted players might actually be all dead.
>>
If Saki does get brought back then she won't be with Hiiro anymore, since she's not in the movie. Though I'm really hoping that some deaths in this show will actually stick. Kiriya's revival was pushing it.
>>
>>15754683
technically Sakis death was the only main human death in series, thats the only death that can stick.

you might say Ms. Dan is one too, or the kid of that detective that probably gave birth to Loverica, but it seems they just went 'ehh, fuck it.'
>>
>>15754715
>the only main human death in series
isn't that actually Kiriya? Saki died before the show even started. if you don't watch the Snipe episodes, she was just Hiiro's dead girlfriend.
>>
>>15754735
ok, guess theres that, but with the Gorider's retcon, and kiriyas revival, well, it doesnt count anymore.

even if yeah, its not what i said, Saki's death is the only death that can stick.
>>
Let's be real here. Saki's only permanently dead because they couldn't sacrifice any more suits to turn into a Level 0 Hunter Rider.
>>
They only brought Kiriya back because he is extremely popular. Saki doesn't have that fancy and is pretty much a side character to get brought back
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-06-13h11m28s208.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-06-13h11m28s208.png
1MB, 1280x720px
its so nice to see Lazer lv. 2 again
>>
What would happen if Game deus decided to use a Doremifa beat attack
>>
>>15754821
>Lazer Turbo riding the corpse of Lazer.png
kind of morbid but it was nice to see corpsebike again
>>
>>15754845
WITH SHAKARIKI SPORTS
MOOSE I NEED A WEBM OF THE BAKSOU CRITICAL STRIKE SPECIFICALLY TITLED "ALL THE FUCKING BIKES"
>>
Oh man. This episode.

Masamune is pretty much the centerpoint of all the stupid plot holes in the series. Every other character is great, even screeching Kami Da Dan Kuroto
>>
>>15754558
>Reset.
>implying Masamune didn't delete her again offscreen for shits and giggles.
>>
>>15754852
the worst part about rewatching Ex-Aid is going to be Masamune showing up in episode 12, reminding me of the shit he's going to do later.
>>
>>15754852
Why does he even want chronicle to go on so long MONEY that's so fucking stupid
At least Dan wanted it to marvel in his own magnam opus of destruction
>>
>>15754302

I like how they just stood there for a minute trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.
>>
>>15754856
Even if he did, it doesn't matter. The point is that Hiro is over it. Even if they could save Saki now, they shouldn't.
>>
File: all the bikes, all of them.webm (3MB, 710x400px) Image search: [Google]
all the bikes, all of them.webm
3MB, 710x400px
>>15754850
Not Moose but here.
>>
>>15754866
Care to explain why you think that's stupid?
>>
>>15754866
it's not money, he's a megalomaniac. he wants to rule the world by controlling everyone's data/life.
>>
>>15754852
Which stupid plot holes? Lay them out for us.
>>
>>15754866

he wants everyone to become a Bugster within the game so he can have absolute control of the world

It's LITERALLY the same plot that Banno had with the Global Freeze.
>>
File: ALL OF YEW.png (536KB, 967x641px) Image search: [Google]
ALL OF YEW.png
536KB, 967x641px
>>15754871
I'm gonna use all you' Bike themed Gashats. ALL OF YOU!
>>
>>15754877

How the fuck did Reset work. Why are its effects so arbitrary.

Why did Masamune REEEE so hard about them summoning the final boss last episode only to find out that Gamedeus' arrival is actually good for him because he engineered it to spread the virus further
>>
>>15754897
>How the fuck did Reset work. Why are its effects so arbitrary.
That isn't a plot hole, it only would be if how it worked was well defined and it went against that.

>Why did Masamune REEEE so hard about them summoning the final boss
Cause he didn't want the game to end.

>only to find out that Gamedeus' arrival is actually good for him
Cause it turned out they weren't able to deal with him, he has also clearly begun to lose his mind.
>>
>>15754915
>That isn't a plot hole, it only would be if how it worked was well defined and it went against that.

So it's not a plot hole, but a total asspull
>>
>>15754915

Masamune literally says he reprogrammed Gamedeus to spread the virus when it appeared, in order to further his plans.

How.

And "he's insane" isn't an answer. Kuroto's fucking insane but at least his plans were consistent.
>>
>>15754852
seriously Dan Sr. is the ultimate asspull master.

>I'm finally free and ready to conquer the world.
-well, i'll kill the dude who took over my place and take over every operation concerning my stupid son's plan.

>So, theres these doctor guys trying to stop my game and even figured the secret of my pause powers.
-well, i'll just blackmail one of them to work for me, after all i have a hostage waifu on standby.

>Now the bugsters want to stop me, using the gemdeus virus to counter my pause.
-Simple, i'll revive that dead rider and give him the Lv0 suppresor too so the gemdeus virus doesnt affect me.

>That bike guy just betrayed me, and the riders found a method to make people invulnearble and unaffected completely to pause now!
-Hmmm, well at least i can kill Pallad, by doing so, the invulnerability powers will be gone.

>Pallad has been doing well running away, i need him dead soon!
-the doctors want KRC finished eh? why not give them incentive by giving them the tokimeki crisis GT (even if it shouldnt be able to exist anymore) that would give them excuse to hunt Pallad for me! yeaaahhh, that should work.

>Pallad is dead! and so is Muteki! YAAAY!!!
-well, finally i got time to kick back, relax, kill more people and take their stuff away and, wait, why is Pallad still alive? and why i didnt took the hyper muteki gashat!?

>Pallad and exaid are fine and full power now, and just kicked my ass into next thursday!.
-GODDAMMIT IM THE RULER OF THIS WORLD REEEEEEEset...

>Reset eliminated HM and the protos are back with me, but it seems the other doctors want to STILL end KRC by killing graphite.
-Ok lizard guy youre coming with - wait what's with this 'honorable fight thing'?

>Graphite dies and Gemdeus is about to be summoned.
-REEEEEEEEEset again...
NOT!.

>The riders managed to stop Gemdeus even when i made it so infects all!!!
-FUCKIT IM GONNA KILL MYSELF IF ITS NECESSARY I WILL RULE THE WOOOORLD!
>>
>>15754925
Yes.
>>
>>15754874
>>15754878
Could have used a better subplot on that matching his "everything is a business MO
Like an episode of him selling bugster clones as service to rich people
>>
>>15754934

Actually, I'd argue that his plans made sense until the RESET.
>>
>>15754925
>but a total asspull
Yeah you can say it is bad writing, but it isn't that big a deal cause the Saki situation suggests it wasn't the only thing not changed. If everyone got their panties in a twist about a dumb power or application of in KR we'd never talk about anything else

>>15754928
>asamune literally says he reprogrammed Gamedeus to spread the virus when it appeared
Yes, and? That doesn't change that getting to him is a step closer to beating the game and Emu was tearing through pretty much everything at this point.

>And "he's insane" isn't an answer
Because you say so? He has clearly been getting more crazy as episodes have gone on, it is obvious where Dan inherited his god complex from.
>>
>>15754946
>That doesn't change that getting to him is a step closer to beating the game and Emu was tearing through pretty much everything at this point.

If his endgame was "I want everyone to die to Chronicle and become a Bugster that I can control", Gamedeus was doing that a hell of a lot more efficiently than his Plan A.
>>
>>15754871
I love you, lets kiss
>>
>>15754944
yeah, i agree, everything did at least seem to be planned until then. i think that first reset just broke something in his brain or something, he's been increasingly unhinged since that happened. i guess Johnny Maxima ruining his worldwide distribution plans also didn't help.
>>
>>15754897
Reset (more specifically, the Tokimeki Crisis shit) is the only real plot hole in Ex-Aid and yeah I can't really defend that outside of hardcore fanwanking.

But as for the Gamedeus thing, it goes back to the fact that he's a sadistic control freak. He wanted KRC to move at his own pace and run it like a business. The doctors got closer and closer to completing it which pissed him off. Immediately unleashing Gamedeus once reprogrammed might've been the most efficient way of spreading the virus, but Masamune is just like his son in which his personality flaws get in the way of always doing the smart thing. That's not a plot hole nor even bad writing.
>>
>>15754934
I wondered how different Ex-Aid would have been if Dan Jr. was still the main antagonist of the series.
>>
Even though the writing is getting pretty not great now the show itself is still entertaining which is more than anyone can say for fucking Ghost.
>>
>>15754949
That literally doesn't change anything I said. It was a risk that this episode shows clearly didn't pan out as he wanted, in fact he was beaten incredibly quickly and meant he had to give himself gameaids.

It was a fast but risky path when he was also perusing other options. Such a plot hole
>>
>>15754959

The main saving grace of Ex-Aid is that all the characters are REALLY well-developed and entertaining. Emu's grown a LOT as a main Rider, Hiiro's developed right alongside him, Taiga's gotten a lot better with Nico to play off of him and humanize him a bit, and even Nico's become far less abrasive and petty. Kiriyais a fan favorite, and it's not hard to see why with this episode, etc etc.

All the characters, even fucking Kuroto, have really good moments in this episode that make it entertaining, even if Masamune is complete bullshit.
>>
>>15754968
>even fucking Kuroto,
Are you trying to imply something?
>>
>>15754959
Ghost was good and more enjoyable.
>>
I think the point is that Masamune ISN'T a good villain. But that's what makes him a good character thematically. Because it shows that someone like Kuroto, with actual skill and talent who works hard to achieve his goals is vastly superior to an old hack that actively tries to benefit from the success of others. And I don't think that's unintentional.
>>
>>15754972
not him but lets be real, Kurotos 'attitude' was fine and fitting when he was a villain.

now as a semi-good guy it was starting to get grating, basically a caricature of the villain he once was.

i always knew the moment Genm Lv0 was announced something like this would happen.

but at least it gave us the Doctor mighty XX gashat.
>>
Can someone webm the Clock Roundhouse on Gemdeus for me. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that animation.
>>
>>15754968
The saving grace is even in the weaker moments amazing stuff happens. People have complained about these last few episodes but the character interaction is consistently entertaining, the fights are great and we even explore and develop some like Parrad. A lot of shows have big ups and downs, Ex-aid has amazing highs with small lows that still spike.

Even with all of the issues Chonus has brought up there has never been a moment I didn't enjoy him being on screen.
>>
>>15754984
>basically a caricature of the villain he once was.
I mean... he's literally a caricature of the PERSON he once was. Reminder that Kuroto is dead and Shin Kuroto is just a clone.
>>
>>15754995
yeah, should have added that out.
>>
>>15754995
Dan Kuroto DEUS*
>>
>>15754995
I don't know why people say stuff like that when the show treats them as the exact same characters.
>>
>>15755005
I know this was a retarded pipeline dream, but I still wanted Dan to be the final boss or at least having Gamedeus be a Dan backup. Unless someone really wanted to count Gorider as Dan being a final boss.
>>
>>15755014
The movie spoilers suggest he might still have plans
>>
>>15755012
Because Dan Kuroto Shin is a joke character.
>>
>>15754988

Oh yeah, I mean for as much as I'm bitching about Masamune, I had a blast watching this episode. Ex-Aid's still a really fun show, even if its flaws kind of piled on deep in the endgame.
>>
So is Johnny Maxima literally movie exclusive?
>>
>>15754897
>How the fuck did Reset work. Why are its effects so arbitrary.

Masamune was focused really hard on wanting Hyper Muteki to go away, so his virus mutated and made it go away. It's only somewhat more of an asspull than Emu creating games out of nothing, twice.

>Why did Masamune REEEE so hard about them summoning the final boss last episode only to find out that Gamedeus' arrival is actually good for him because he engineered it to spread the virus further

Gamedeus spreading the virus around was his last-ditch effort, because it would have consequences he didn't want to have to deal with. Previously the government was leaving him alone and letting him continue to sell Chronicle because he could assure them he had things under control, and the only people who were getting killed were the people stupid enough to keep buying Chronicle even after it was well-known. Gamedeus just starts murdering the shit out of everyone in town, regardless of whether they were playing or not. Either it would work and Gamedeus would kill literally everyone or Masamune's plans to spread the game through legitimate channels would be done for for good.
>>
>>15755044
>It's only somewhat more of an asspull than Emu creating games out of nothing, twice.
Well, since Masamune has the same bullshit Emu with Parado has running through his DNA, it's quite literally the same sort of thing.
>>
>>15754350
How's that an issue? You do know the show's about to end right?

>>15754448
>>15754473
I love Gaim the show and I like the suit but its easy to see why someone wouldn't. Main Ex-Aid suit is shit though, you're just used to seeing it now. Not that the show doesn-t have good suits(because there's many hight tier suits) but emu himself avoids those.
>>
>>15755024
Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a show whose last act wasn't also one of its worst. Writing a good ending is one of the hardest parts of writing any story, and even the best professional authors usually see a dip in quality in the ending compared to the beginning and middle.
>>
>>15755062
OOOs had a good ending, much better than a chunk of the middle
>>
>>15755019
A lot of that is due to a change in the show's framing instead of a change in his actual personality.

Instead of the camera getting dark when he gets all cocky and makes a weird face, we now have crazy guitar riffs.
>>
>>15754239
DO YOU USE THAT WITH CAPSPEAK?
>>
>>15755067
Kobayashi always has good endings and weak middles. That's one of the reasons she's so valuable as a writer, because the middle is the least important part of a show's reputation. People are already invested in the show if they're watching the middle. It's also why she's one of the best Sentai writers Toei has, because in Sentai you can make up for a weak middle of the story with good character-driven one-offs.
>>
>>15755054
They must be that type of people who expects characters to be written off when they fulfill their purpose on the overall narrative of a show

>>15755074
This. Even the characters have highlighted how Kuroto is unlikely to change his ways. He's always been Chaotic Neutral.
>>
>>15755062

OOO
Kuuga
Blade

Fourze's finale episodes were also a huge improvement over the rest of the second half of the show.
>>
>>15755088
It's weird how in that sense Amazons feels so different from her other shows. It builds up things during the run, but the endings aren't specially strong.
>>
File: Rubber DNA.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rubber DNA.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>15754934
>>
>>15755132

S1's finale was pretty great. S2 got hamstrung by a lot of other factors.
>>
>>15755142
Weren't people's complaints in S1's characters/story were Haruka and Mizuki's characterizations?

>>15754871
God, I love Dangerous Zombie's suit acting and still can't believe we actually got some actual bike action after nearly 30 episodes.
>>
>>15754944
Kinda felt like part 4 jojo with Kira. Up till bite za dusto he was pretty smart with his movement, but the second he got bite za dusto he started getting (drunk with power?) sloppy and ended up getting styled on. I'm still not happy with some of this but... I'm glad Snipe's waifu realizes that she can use the chronic to get to Dan Sr.'s form because she got better from Gemdeus after she got infected giving her access to the antibodies. All assuming next week plays out how i think it will
>>
>>15754871
Think you could make one of the Game Clear shorting out?
>>
File: dan having fun.jpg (129KB, 709x397px) Image search: [Google]
dan having fun.jpg
129KB, 709x397px
I'm really glad that Hiiro and Kiriya got their focus episodes in showing off their talents as master surgeon and medical examiner respectively. Makes it all great if Taiga might show off his radiologist skills later on too

Severely hoping for Emu to graduate his internship with recommendation from the 3 veterans (even if Taiga is licenseless).
>>
File: Capture.png (607KB, 621x470px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
607KB, 621x470px
>>15754383
kek
>>
>>15754540
"Shin da" translates to God in what's written, but it's also how you say "DEAD"
>>
Is anyone really disappointed with how much Kuroto's devolved?

He was cunning, calculated despite being an immortal zombie. He only lost his shit when he become Level X. But even before the Zombie thing, he was an enemy to be scared of and was literally always on his A-game with an actual fighting style.

Now this bitch is supposedly Level X-Zero, but he dies so fast to like 3-4 hits and there's no choreography. He's just running around like a retard.

Yes you can say that the Bugster Kuroto is just a copy or a fake or give that stupid ass headcanon that he's actually just a Bugster chicken underneath so his HP should be the same as fodder, but I dunno.

He was fighting fine before he got Dangerous Zombie back in Episode 31, but ever since then, he's literally a punching bag.
>>
>>15755263
The changes that Dangerous Zombie makes to his fighting style are pretty clearly designed with having infinite lives in mind. He was constantly getting smacked down as a villain, it just didn't matter because he got back up a second later. It's actually somewhat of a downgrade now, but he likes it and it gives him more offensive power, so he keeps it even though it makes his defense terrible.
>>
>>15755263
>He was fighting fine before he got Dangerous Zombie back in Episode 31, but ever since then, he's literally a punching bag.

What? The only time he actually stood a chance against Parad as Gemn Lvl 0 was when he was cooperating with Emu.
His fighting was shit from the moment he came back.
Hell his first reappearance in-suit was just him flailing against a confused Parad already fatigued from fighting Emu.
>>
>>15755263
I still remembered back when people were speculating of who Cronus was gonna be. Again, I wonder how different Ex-Aid's plot would be been if Dan was still the main villain.
>>
>>15755198
sorry to burst your bubble, but the preview shows new Chronos standing in front of nico
>>
>>15755288
The thing with Kuroto is that he never really was a villain - he was an antagonist. Emu's reading of him might have sounded naive, but he was spot on - deep down, Kuroto really is a passionate game dev who wants to make the very best videogame ever. In comparison, his dad specifically wants to become the world's order and have human lives at his whim, which is as textbook villainous as it gets, and something Kuroto has never expressed in the entire show.

The two consistent things about Kuroto are 1) He wants to make his dream videogame at all costs, and 2) he's an egocentric shit and DEUS forbid someone else can compare to him (you know, like Emu does in a regular fashion). This puts him at odds with the rest of the cast at the beginning, because unlike him they see the Bugster virus as a threat to humanity. Kuroto doesn't see this as dying for reals because hey, there's backups of everyone! It's all fine and dandy nobody dies anyways right? Once he's reborn as a Bugster, he joins CR's side because he does not actually want Parad and later on, Masamune, to appropriate his life's achievements and make them theirs. He also has a vendetta with them, and as you know this man is vindictive as hell. This still lines up with his original ideals and does not betray who he was before. As >>15755074
pointed out, the show merely changed how his reactions are framed, but he's still the same motherfucker he was.
>>
>>15754897
>How the fuck did Reset work.
RIPUROGURAMINGU
>>
>>15755263
>Now this bitch is supposedly Level X-Zero, but he dies so fast to like 3-4 hits and there's no choreography. He's just running around like a retard.
Because he doesn't give a shit. Even in his Level 0 debut he was flailing and falling all over the place.
>>
>>15755303
Also, I hope they get to make a V-Cinema with him as the protagonist. The story about his mother was barely touched upon, and I'd bet the reduced episode order forced Writer-san to drop that plot point.
>>
>>15755303
only more cartoony looking. if i only had the orgasm face from the pre-muteki episode.
>>
>>15754472
what did he contradict besides poppy crisis
>>
>>15755386
what about Tokimeki Crisis was contradictory?
>>
>>15755386
Not that anon but Level 0 was previously able to suppress the virus, though that could be explained by there just being more of it than what Graphite put in the Bugvisor.
>>
>>15755492
I think he's talking about how the Tokimeki Gashatrophy wasn't affected by Reset.
>>
>>15755499
oh, okay. that makes much more sense
>>
>>15755386
>>15755492
>>15755499

The Tokimeki Gashatrophy follows that same rules as Taddle Legacy and all of Kiriya's Gashats. Anything that Masamune willingly gave away stayed with the person he gave it to. Anything he stole (everyone's stuff) or that was stolen from him (the Proto Gashats) got put back where it would have been if not for the theft.
>>
File: sweaty Shin.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty Shin.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>15754343
>ywn bang suit Asuna
>>
>>15754235
>tfw Poppy only transformed into her Kamen Rider form less than 10 times/episodes.
>>
>>15754636
Didn't they addressed it in the novel?

I remember something about gentaro using cosmic state to travel to m-bus
>>
>>15755509
The only rule given for Reset was that it reset things to before Hyper Muteki. Nothing about if Masamune's things were stolen or given. Hiiro got Legacy before Hyper Muteki, so it stayed. The Proto Gashats were stolen after Hyper Muteki, so it returned to Masamune.

Honestly I wish they went for an actual time loop instead of this weird half-baked power.
>>
>>15755521
Maybe if there were 2 more episodes that could deal with the events and consequences of said time loop, but I suppose the result could only be half-baked what with the oven being turned off early.
>>
>http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000116830/

Doctor Mighty XX's Sounds are basically a joke Mighty Brother XX.
>>
>>15755574
>i am god
I'm sad this wasn't a proper suit now. It could have required them to fuse and hijinks ensue
>>
File: 1501406746240.png (932KB, 1037x579px) Image search: [Google]
1501406746240.png
932KB, 1037x579px
>>15754871
>Gee Kyria! How come Poppy lets you have three bikes?
>>
>>15754661
i would be really disapointed if they just make a Brave V cinema about a "dark Saki" that suddenly appears and starts to spread a new virus using the Dark blade gashat or something
>>
>>15755741
>burhhh.png
>>
>>15754465
>Graphite finally got his battle
>Lovelica is still in a never ending death loop
>Burgermon is still dead
>Total number of Rider Plays KIA or MIA still undetermined/mentioned
>We never got a Player Killer type Rider Player

I still wanna know how many Rider Players got killed off screen.
>>
>>15755062
>waa too rushed/ decompressed (or anything with the word "pacing")
>waa this character is closed yet he's still alive
>this plotline has been closed before the literal last episode!
>its going trough the motions!
>its not what I expected and therefore wrong!

You can't please anyone with an ending, if I were a writer I wouldn't even try.
>>
>>15755191
>Weren't people's complaints in S1's characters/story were Haruka and Mizuki's characterizations?
Complaints about Haruka came from people that didn't even get what the show was about. I don't recall significant complaints about Mizuki.
>>
>>15755496
Graphite only shot a little blob out of the Bugvisor, while Kiriya was fucking hosing Dan with it over and over, so I'm pretty comfortable saying it went beyond what Level 0 could cancel out.
>>
>Risk dying IRL
>Need to kill 10 horribly balanced enemies for trophies
>Need to infect yourself with 10 fucking viruses and hope you don't disappear so you can maybe transform into Cronus.
>Need to kill a final boss is too strong for a player that is literally invincible.
>All you get as a reward is a fucking Golden Game Clear with fireworks.
That game fucking sucks.
>>
>>15755998
dan just wanted to make his fanfic come to life, he doesnt care about balancing issues or the ending. what a hack.
>>
>>15755998
A great game is remembered for years. A great kusoge is remembered forever.
>>
>>15756010
I think it'd have been interesting to see him actively moderating/tweaking KRC as an immortal zombie faget though.
He seems to have a fondness for skilled/clever gamers-- when they aren't actively conspiring against him, I mean.
>>
>>15756044
And if they do not give him any criticism about game design.
>>
>>15755509
Wrong since we see the gasshats all start to float back down when he tries the second reset. Nothing you can say defends why they still have Tokimeki crisis trophy since it was being affected by the rest.
>>
>>15755263
>He was cunning,
yeah sure, he only was before dangerous zombie.
the second he got it he stopped giving a shit, the only reason he actually got things done was by brute forcing his way through.
>>
>>15756014
the funny thing is, im pretty sure that was the plan, at least on his crazy mind.

>The Game lasts years, decades, without interruption, provoking terror, and Dan at the top not as the big bad, but as the god of all.
>People hide in fear from the bugsters, legends are made of the chosen one, and people puts their hope on that chosen one, a la FF and Dragon quest.
>A plucky brave rideplayer appears, being REALLY good at the game, then the lucky shmuck manages to survive KRC, get to the end and become Chronos, the true chosen warrior.

>by defeating Gemdeus and clearing KRC, the people revive as bugsters, the player is regarded as the ultimate hero, and due to the disaster KRC caused the game will be remembered forever. as the ultimate disaster in human history.

But, what about Dan?

>Dan simply fucks off before anyone does that, proud of the mess hes caused, and probably preparing his next big mess, not necessary Videogame based.
>>
>>15756044
if i only had enough game making skill with RPGmaker, i would try to make a game based on KRC, a take on the story basically answering those kinds of questions, preferably with a timeframe of many years after Dan, Not Pallad or Masamune starting the game.

>How KRC would be if the CR crew wasnt involved?
>What kind of people would be the 'actors' for the Kamen riders?
>How the people would react to the game lasting that long without people like the CR crew trying to stop the disaster?
>Will there be more skilled Rideplayers?
>>
>>15756122
better make the bonus boss Emu who is fed up with everything and doesnt care anymore.
>>
>>15756128
unfortunately i dont have the skill.

but, as i said, the point of this AU is a world where the CR crew didnt exist, No Emu, Taiga, Hiiro.

Obviously Poppy doesnt count since she was originally created as the DRMFB bugster of KRC.
>>
>>15756122
I just remembered. Wasn't there are group of tripfags that worked on a Kamen Rider RPG in RPGMaker? There was a dedicated thread for it and everything.

Did anything playable ever end up getting made?
>>
>>15756164
guess that thing is dead.
>>
File: file.png (594KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
594KB, 960x540px
>>
>>15756111

So wait, Dan Kuroto's ambition was to create the ultimate shitty game? He actually wants to be infamous by the AVGNs and the Angry Joes of the world?
>>
>>15756122
>>15756128
>>15756148
I'm on it.

BRB infecting a kid with Gameaids. See you in 10 years!!
>>
>>15756197
when i meant 'proud of this mess' i mean, he created a game like your classic heros journey game but in real life, with scenario of chaos and disaster and everything, a scenario worthy of a Final fantasy or Dragon quest, and hes is okay with that.

On his eyes, he created the greatest game experience ever, even if the most popular Netreviewer claims KRC as the second coming of satan, Dan wouldnt give two shits as he actually created the story and world he wanted, he always knew SOMEONE would stop KRC anyway, and with that, the dead people would return too, so at the end, everyone would be happy, and thats fine by him.

>>15756207
wish you the best of lucks, you demented psycho!
>>
>>15756197
>>15756227
>Dan is Kamen Rider version of Cleve and KRC is his Grimoire
I N C L I N E
>>
>>15756207
I still find it funny that the majority of the plot of Ex-Aid got instigated because Emu sent his ideas to Dan.
>>
File: 1494638696221.jpg (102KB, 495x459px) Image search: [Google]
1494638696221.jpg
102KB, 495x459px
So, whats the viewing order for Ex-Aid?

>last Episode of Ghost
>1-10
>Pac-Man Movie
>Gemn Pacman stuff
>11-19
>Rider Brave
>20-23
>Rider Lazer
>24
>Snipe: Episode ZERO
>KRxSS
>Go-Ranger
>25-Final
>true end
Does that sound right??
>>
Remember when Hiiro used to have chest pain? What happened to that plot point? You would think being level 100 would be worse strain.
>>
>>15756305
CSHT and GoRider are before 24.
Emu already graduated his internship for surgery.

24 makes a really big deal out of it that he knows his shit now. Also his badge is different.
>>
>>15755805
That's part of the horror of KRC. CR can only respond to reported incidents, so they'll never truly know who died or how many.
>>
>>15756305
lazer would be right after 32 or 33.

ghost shit would happen some time after episode 1. maybe after episode 2 or 3. also there's the Ghost summer movie if you want to throw in the cameo, which could be watched right before the final episode of ghost. but ultimately it has no impact on the show
>>
>>15756369
i only threw in the last episode of Ghost because it ties in with the Pac-Man movie.

>>15756317
so KRWiki is a damn liar
>>
>>15756309
He got used to it by using Fantasy all the time after he got it back and by not overexerting himself with wanton magic use.
>>
>>15756380
the wiki is not trustworthy for anything. it's good for compiling useless information and lies.
>>
>>15756423

How is it a lie? a wiki can only be put together when people use information from the show and producers. There's no reason why someone who has no idea what Kamen Rider is would try to create a wiki of it. It's clearly maintained by people who watch the show.
>>
>>15756309
Feels like it was just setting up for the premise reveal behind Taiga's past, as well as to build a parallel between them once Hiiro became acclimated to high-potency gashat use.
>>
>>15756380
The issue is that the Ex-Aid/Kyuranger crossovers are all fucked up and don't fit together well. The wiki editor likely placed the movie after 24 since 24 seemingly shows Emu meeting Lucky for the first time, and they haven't watched the movie. But that doesn't work since they meet for the first time in the movie too (Well, Lucky recognizes the Riders, but the Riders don't recognize Lucky and the Kyuranger).

It also doesn't help that the movie you're talking about is technically listed by the tokusatsu wikia, not the kamen rider wikia, so their staff likely are less attached to Rider specifically. Note that GoRider's description in the Rider wikia has the correct placement (between 23 and 24).
>>
>>15756387
No, it's just a dropped plot point.
>>
>>15756470
If you say so.
>>
>>15756435
it's maintained by people who insert opinions or speculation over facts. there's no fact checking done before the put anything in
>>
>>15756111
It's also worth remembering that the reward for beating Chronicle is that you get the ability to fucking stop time. Beat Chronicle and the world is your oyster. That's a gigantic reward to entice people to play the game. People would be starting games of Chronicle centuries later for the chance at the prize, even if the game itself is absolute shit.
>>
You know, gamedeus having power of all bugster is kinda a missed opportunity.

Imagine him using charlie power and style on emu and parado using bike
>>
>Gemdeus Cronus
Okay, I gotta admit, that's a cool looking upgrade for a villainous Rider. Not quite as good as the jump from Proto Mighty Action X to Dangerous Zombie in terms of looks, but it does highly how utterly fucking nuts Dan Masamune ended up being to fuse with Gemdeus.

>Nico finally becomes a full fledged Kamen Rider
>She's the new Cronus.
Good for her. It should be interesting to see how she'll abuse Cronus' powers herself... if she can, anyway. I don't think there's buttons to use Pause on a Gamer Driver.
>>
>>15756667
Masamune's dead. Gamedeus is just wearing his skin. Cronus is Taiga. There are promo shots of Nico next to Cronus, with BBS and Jet Combat in his slot holders.
>>
>>15756667
New cronus is snipe
>>
What are we going to do with two episodes left
Is all that's left to do to kill Masamune and decide whether to resurrect people?

I mean I really like the series and this episode - Kirya basically was the hero here - but not sure how this will end in a satisfying manner.
>>
>>15756667
dude, it's not Nico.
>>
>>15756305

This is the Order, as far as I'm Aware:

>last 2 Episodes of Ghost (Optional)

>Ep 1-10 (With the 5 Virtual Simulation Shorts taking place between the episodes, before Ep 6)
>Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders
>3 Kamen Rider Genm Shorts
>Ep 11-19
>Kamen Rider Brave: ~Let's Survive! Revival of the Beast Rider Squad!~
>Ep 20-23
>Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen
>Kamen Sentai Gorider
>Kamen Rider Lazer
>Kyuuranger Ep 7
>Ep 24-45
>Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: True Ending
>...
>Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: FINAL

The 4 'Snipe: Episode ZERO' Episodes take place somewhere between episodes 14 and 23. We wont know precisely till after the last two air.
>>
Okay, yeah now I'm really feeling the fact that Writer-san got a few episodes knocked out from his original plan. Losing those 3-4 episodes really does sting.
>>
I'm really gonna miss Kuroto after this is done.
>>
>>15756743
We have about three, actually, if Build doesn't take over completely for the last two.

Way back when, Emu wasn't sure if bringing people back was the right thing to do, and even told Hiiro about it back in the betrayal episode. Hiiro, in turn, finally responded by letting Saki get deleted completely right in front of Emu, and chose to move on and reconcile with Taiga.

All that's really left now is for Taiga to fulfill his original mission of eradicating the hostile Bugsters, and stopping GameCronus from making more.
>>
>>15756767
I still want Iwanaga to return as Dan as frequently as Masahiro and Renn did with their characters.
>>
File: iamgod.jpg (74KB, 196x335px) Image search: [Google]
iamgod.jpg
74KB, 196x335px
>silver Mighty
Kiriya was ROBBED
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (171KB, 700x402px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
171KB, 700x402px
>>15755741
>>
Someone wouldn't happen to have a Torrent for a Subbed episode 15, would they?
>>
>>15756718
He needed that upgrade. He's in a level 50 suit while everyone is either lv0 or beyond level 99. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>15756829
Based on True Ending, it's not a permanent thing and is probably just a desperation move on to prevent Nico from doing something stupid.
>>
File: liar.jpg (250KB, 1279x719px) Image search: [Google]
liar.jpg
250KB, 1279x719px
Used? Test subject?! Only a true game master could survive and adopt to the Gamedeus virus and this thief takes all the credit and praise?! And after Kami spared his life?! Unacceptable!
>>
>>15755123
But Kuuga's ending wasn't even that great. The final episode was rushed as fuck.
>>
>>15756309
Fantasy =/= Legacy
That's why it's the better game.
>>
>>15756480
Never forget

>mighty action x is a fighting game
>>
>>15754897
I can't believe I have to explain this again.

Reset affects things that happened in a Game Area past a certain point. Or rather, recreates that point. As a Bugster, Dan and his work on Muteki are affected. Most of the Gashatrophies were obtained before Masamune became Cronus. In the case of Tokimeki Crisis, it was freely given to the group, outside of a Game Area event. That's also why Hiiro still has Taddle Legacy- as a Bugster, Kiriya was subject to game area effects and lost the proto-gashats.
>>
>>15755015
Nah, Dan is totally happy with his situation in the movie. He got to create his magnum opus and had a huge part in ending it. Imagine if Ryoma Sengoku had gotten his name on the actual reason for humanity surviving- he's that kind of satisfied. In fact, he' said perfectly happy to sacrifice himself and when he survives, he goes back to jail without any fuss.
>>
>>15757116
People are going to remembered him as a game company CEO who uses fuckin online videogame to commit bioterrorism, while also take part in ending it and saved mankind

Damn right he would be happy
>>
>>15757109
>In the case of Tokimeki Crisis, it was freely given to the group, outside of a Game Area event
And you would be wrong because we see that trophy being affected by the second reest before the save. So no, it's a plot hole.
>>
>>15757109
>>15757304
Tokimeki crisis wasn't one of the games included as part of Chronicle anyway. So whether they still have the Gashatrophy is irrelevant.
>>
>>15757310
wasn't Loverica part of the cast in the screen
>>
>>15757304
We see the Gasahtrophies being affected during activation, which is happening in a Game Area. Simply getting them doesn't seem to be affected in any way.
>>
>>15757322
That makes no sense and you can't seem to admit it's a plothole for the sake of progressing.
>>
File: DGn7HHPUMAA8Thu.jpg (38KB, 639x355px) Image search: [Google]
DGn7HHPUMAA8Thu.jpg
38KB, 639x355px
>>
>>15757344
I'm simply saying that the Gashatrophies being activated is affected by Reset, since it's happening during gameplay, but the Tokimeki Trophy not changing hands is reasonable since it happened "outside" of the game.
>>
>>15756760
ex-aid appears in Kyuuranger as well?
>>
>>15757322
Do you realize how stupid you sound right now?
1.) if KRC is active then the entire world is a game area. 2). Cronus handed the trophy to muteki while both were transformed so there was a game area. 3.) Things outside of the game area were affected so no your theory is bullshit.
>>
>>15757356
It wasn't. Your bullshit explanation makes no sense and ignores logic to try and fill in a plot hole and it fails.
>>
>>15757353
>four flavors of Bike
nice
>>
>>15757364
KRC being active doesn't make the whole world a game area. I don't even know where you got that from. I'll give you the second, but I don't recall anything else that isn't directly caused by KRC-use being affected.

>>15757366
Then how about you tell me your theory instead of going "Plot hole, plot hole, nothing makes sense, I won't listen to anyone's explanation or theories, lalalalala I can't hear anything, this is the worst written crap ever, don't even try defending this shit"
>>
>>15757116
>magnum opus

Which one? KRC? Hyper Muteki? VRX Creator?
>>
>>15757383
Because it is a plothole an no explanation can excuse it.
>>
>>15757391
technically the KRC we see in the show isn't what he consider his MO

>>15757398
yeah seriously, I fucking love Ex-Aid and its plot, but even I think the reset not affecting Tokimeki is a plothole
>>
>>15757402
Especially jarring when having it makes them summon Gamedeus for no real fucking reason since defeating Cronus would also end Chronicle especially when that didn't have either Crounus on their side or Muteki at the moment.
>>
>>15757405
>defeating Cronus would also end Chronicle

yeah no this wasn't a thing, they always keep saying to bring up Gamedeus
>>
>>15756667
How do people not get new Cronus is Taiga. The preview for next ep makes it fucking obvious, we literally see new Cronus standing in front of Nico using Snipes gun. It's honestly the best thing they could have done to bring Snipe up to par without bullshitting a new suit
>>
>>15757402
To be fair, the Tokimeki trophy wasn't the only thing unaffected. Taddle Legacy and Kiriya's Proto-Gashats were given away by Masamune and they didn't go back too.
>>
>>15757429
Hiiro has already obtained Taddle Legacy before Muteki, samek with Kiriya Proto-Gashats
>>
>>15757407
That's where you are wrong. Gamedeus was always something to avoid dealing with.
>>
>>15757443
what, even at the first mention of Gamedeus they stated they need to summon him and beat him to end Chronicle
>>
>>15757443
If they were avoiding Gamedeus like you say, why were they pushing to get the trophies and finish the game? As well as keeping a running tally on which Bugsters they had to beat to unlock him?
>>
I think it's neat that it's the villain who has all powers than the rider. When was the last time Rider did this?
>>
so it's now fine to call him god unironically right, since he is literally god now
>>
>>15757571
Adel had all the powers of the Ganmeizers and used a bunch of them as weapons that mirrored Mugen's. It made for some pretty great fights, actually.

Gold Drive didn't really have any powers of his own, but he could steal everyone else's in keeping with his and Gou's theme of being parasites thriving off the more talented people around them.

Yomotsuheguri Arms had a Kiwami-like thing where it could summon all the various monster weapons used by the Overlords for some reason. I think Micchy only really used Redyue's staff, though.

The White Wizard had all the spells up to All Dragon but with new names for a lot of them. He only really used them in one fight, though, and it wasn't even the final one he was in.
>>
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
>>
>>15757632
>Me pretending that Die Set Down plays in during the ending of the episode.
>>
>Kiriya and Dan didn't transform into doctor mighty xx
come ooon

everything else was spot on
>>
>>15757866
V-Cinema anon
>>
I just realized Emu was barely on this episode and Parado wasn't even out of suit. I guess it's because it was after the water filming.
>>
File: I am but your god.jpg (27KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
I am but your god.jpg
27KB, 960x539px
>http://tokusatsunetwork.com/2017/08/kamen-rider-ex-aid-cast-gather-roundtable-interview/

>Iwanaga: Because I portrayed Kuroto, if I can hear people say “I want this guy to portray a pervert” or “I want this guy to portray someone strange” I’d be happy.

The madman!!!
>>
gib ddl pl0x
>>
>>15758005
I guess the life of being a polite pharmacist (a Japanese one at that) makes a man want to do something little different outside work. I suppose acting is one of the few ways the Japanese can break loose.
>>
>>15754235
I just have to say that I love how everyone in the scene is kinda apprehensive while Emu is just there looking like:
>"Let's see what bullshit this faggot pull now."
It really underscores his character as someone who ran out of shits to give.
>>
>>15758209
his body language during that part was hilarious.
>>
File: Gashatrophies.png (2MB, 1255x697px) Image search: [Google]
Gashatrophies.png
2MB, 1255x697px
>>15757109
Here's another theory: think of the Gashatrophies as tangible, IRL rewards separate from the game world. They're like... fuckin' Skylanders, basically. Let's say you take part in a special private event, and as thank you Activision gifts you a Skylander. If they roll back that event, you don't magically lose the toy you received as a result.

They don't actually exists in the game space until you activate them, and then they enter it - that's why they WERE effected when the team was about to summon Gamedeus. Until then though, they're just a useless piece of plastic that commemorates your progress.

On a side note, Taddle Legacy isn't a problem because it changed hands just before Muteki was complete.
>>
>>15758178
Mind you he's not just a pharmacist. He's been a model for quite a while now, he's a member of MENSA, has written songs for indie bands, has passed a JAXA Astronaut qualification test and is a color therapist trainer. Plus he speaks fluent self taught english.
>>
>>15758005
why's he so cool /m/
>>
>>15758370
>If they roll back that event, you don't magically lose the toy you received as a result.
Except that's exactly what started happening when Masamune started the 2nd reset.
>>
File: 34252344334.jpg (27KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
34252344334.jpg
27KB, 356x200px
>>15758370
>>
>>15758476
What you're saying is he's never coming back?
>>
>>15759195
He's not tied down by an agency and he loves his role in Ex-Aid.
>>
>>15759195
Have you seen how much fun Dan is having?
He is probably coming back if asked.
>>
>>15759195
>>15759217
>>15759216

Genm V-cinema isn't a question of if, but when

>Dan enjoying life behind bars a la Hannibal Lecter, designing new software, writing several successful novels "how I, God, saved the World" And "God: the Dan Kuroto Story"
>gets wind of offbrand Gashats being distributed and misused
>MUH
>TECHNOLOGY
>Breaks the fuck out to hunt down whoever it is
>whaddaya know, Foundation X
>>
>>15759261
>Breaks himself back into prison at the end of it all
PERFECT
>>
File: Shin Neo Dan Face.png (1MB, 1405x899px) Image search: [Google]
Shin Neo Dan Face.png
1MB, 1405x899px
>>15754148
>>15754214
Are we at Maximum Danger?
>>
>>15759261
>tfw Dan's V-Cinema kitbash will be either a monochrome Muteki with Genm's "eye pattern", a Cronus kitbash or a Dangerous Zombie kitbash.
>>
>>15759321
I hope it's another Dangerous Zombie kitbash going all JRPG final boss like the one from Goriders, but with a more consistent visual design.
>>
>>15759261
that would be cool:

>Dan manages to beak out of the cabinet prison (formerly: Poppy's house.)
>While he is investigating who is making the fake gashats, the CR crew races to catch him back at all costs.
>Dan manages to stop F.X from taking over the world using his toys, and as always while being a gigantic creepy ham about it.

Dan: You think you fakers are worthy of using the power fo a god, THINK AGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~.

>The CR crew finds him and arrests him again, totally unaware of what the actual act of legit (tho probably unintended) rider heroism he just did.

>A couple of days later, they just find all about it, but, as a little joke, they leave Dan's fate ambiguous, while he is happy as fuck doing his stuff.
>>
>>15759050
Looks like someone can't read very well.
>>
>>15759387
It'll be Dangerous Zombie base, with Muteki hair and Cronus tailcoats.

It will be called either Shin Muteki X or Hyper Muteki Shin

>For here on out, I am no long Kamen Rider Genm...I am...KAMEN RIDER GENM SHIN
>>
I thought Poppy was Shin Dan Kuroto's mom, so why hasn't she interacted with Masamune yet?
>>
>>15759773
She's not. She's just the Bugster that infected his mom. I guess the point still stands, but the show hasn't really done much with that side of things after the episode Dan joins.
>>
>>15759773
Is his mom, but also his daughter.
>>
>>15759779
It's probably one of the things they had to cut down because of the reduced episode order, hope they get to that on a potential V-Cinema
>>
>>15759273
>>15759432
Even better:
>Ending proper is a homage to Fist of Fury, with Dan leaping towards CR, while the finisher jingles play over a freeze frame of the scene

>End credits are Dan happily typing away at his keyboard, albeit heavily bandaged
>>
>>15754465
> how Dan got fucked up
> popi origin
>>
I'm 8 episodes into Kabuto and I need to know

Do Tendou and Kagami fuck?
>>
>>15756777
Just imagine the 3 charas together...All trying to outham each other.
It's a dream team.
>>
>>15754457
the writing peaked a long time ago. it's not easy to surpass it, but it's still fine and better than most seasons.

all shows come to the same fate, it's not something new.
>>
>>15755303
Excellent comment! I don't think anyone can argue with what you said.
>>
>>15760302
Back to the general with you
>>
>>15760122
Also a good one:

Dan: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ANGERING A GO-

CR crew: STOP RIGHT THERE!!!

Emu (holding the BV2 and ready to absorb him): We dont know how you managed to get out of your cell but we are taking you back in!

>Dan, impossibly proud of himself, calmly walks towards Emu and holds the BV2, Emu looks confused as fuck.

Dan: very well, i did what i set out to do anyway...

>Dan presses the absorb button himself and enters the device, the crew sees in screen a very relaxed Dan with a look of complete pride on his face, to say they are baffled at this, would be an understatement.

Emu: what did you do, what the heck happened here?

Dan: oh im sure you would like to know.

>next day, the CR crew recieves a package from fuuto city (cuz neoheisei 10th) with the number of the narumi agency and one of the FX gashats. The cr crew recognizes the gashats from the scene where Dan was.

>On the phone, shotaro explains to them about FXs plans, thats where they manage to put 2 and 2 together.

Everyone: IT CANT BE...

They look towards the prison cabinet seeing Dan doing his stuff, as happy as he can be.
>>
File: IMG_1615.jpg (51KB, 389x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1615.jpg
51KB, 389x433px
>>15759321
>Monochrome Muteki with Genm eyes
>>
>>
>>15760543
I'd say GOD over Dan would be better
>>
>>15760543
HE'S GONNA MAKE BUSGTER FROM YOUR ASS
TO MAKE THE BEST GASHAT THAT KICK ASS
>>
>>15754473
I like the overall armor look for Gaim, the blatant fruit weapons themselves are the silly part, but all Rider weapons are inherently silly anyway.
>>
>>15754523
>>15754568
I guess it makes sense
Considering how Mighty Action X is based on Mario
Mamma Mia
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.