[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was a great ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

This was a great ending.
>>
>>15752849

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
Is there any fate worse then having your savior status stolen?
>>
EVOL was better.
>>
Kevin?
>>
>>15752849
You are a great ending
>>
What was the premise for this one? Evol made me want to kill myself with how bad it was.
>>
>>15755629

like 12000 years ago people used to be able to warp reality because words.

Then other people started writing shit down, severing that connection.

word-warping people didn't like that, and so war were declared.

princess of word-warping people falls in love with leader of writing-shit-down people, but shenanigans happen and word-warping princess dies with her panties in a twist.

12000 years later the princess came back in like a book or something and influenced the dude with the weird hat on how to do the word-warping shit. weird-hat dude made like a human breeding/weapons program trying to find the reincarnation of the word-warping princess and the write-shit-down dude.

and then DEVA has to save the world from being literally overwritten or something because weird-hat dude keeps releasing words to fuck up the world.

IIRC: so it is written, so it is done. or some shit like that.
>>
>>15755759
My next question, is this one even worth watching?
>>
File: 1445396918870.png (283KB, 546x432px) Image search: [Google]
1445396918870.png
283KB, 546x432px
>>15755764

can't really recommend it. I think it's pretty meh.

But the Aquarion on this one is probably one of the most flexible, since it has two-plane modes. I think one of the two-plane modes is a rabbit. So if you're into that kind of mech design then yeah okay.
>>
File: mfw.png (132KB, 232x378px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
132KB, 232x378px
>>15755764
I say yes. Very fun, mostly lighthearted which is what the staff was good at. Has a great cast of characters including a fun main character and heroine.
>>
File: saviourman makes a sales pitch.png (820KB, 1061x597px) Image search: [Google]
saviourman makes a sales pitch.png
820KB, 1061x597px
>>15755764
I think it's the best of the three shows. It's definitely better than EVOL, and it's more consistent than the original, so it comes out slightly on top in my opinion. It starts a bit slow but it does pick up around the midpoint, and then after a small break for setup it gets into HIGH GEAR MODE and loads of cool shit starts happening into one of the best finales I could have hoped for. There's a moment in the second to last episode that has a literally perfect music moment, and then it follows it up with a second half an episode later, and it's amazing.

If you absolutely only watch 10/10 shows, no, it's not worth it, also you probably won't find much that you want to watch and should stop being so negative. If you're looking for something fun that gets pretty solid by the end, you'll probably not be disappointed.
>>
>>15755759
Its literally Noams Chomsky's Aquarion which I found it amusing.
>>
>>15756075
>>15756058
I think I'll give it a watch, Evol soured me on the Aquarion so much. But if its really not as bad as Eol then I guess I'm in.
>>
>>15756109
I can assure you that it is nowhere near as bad as EVOL was.
>>
>>15756149
Very few things can be
>>
>>15755764

Yes. It takes the crazy aspects of the franchise and doubles down hard.
>>
>>15756109
I'm going to warn you right up that it's a different kind of stupid than Evol, but still every bit as stupid.
I had an ok time with it, but take that warning.
>>
>>15758346
There is a noticeable difference between "these people are the absolute worst people and everything they do is tainted by that, and it's not even remotely funny" and the average thing out of the mouth of such characters as SAVIOURMAN and late-show Subete.

Also, the best thing I can say about LOGOS - it did Ghostbusters better than the most recent Ghostbusters movie.
>>
>>15756109
Logos has outright hilarious dialogues

Its so goddamn Aquarion that its almost unlike the other Aquarion entries.
>>
File: aquarion respect.jpg (289KB, 1086x1920px) Image search: [Google]
aquarion respect.jpg
289KB, 1086x1920px
>>15763275
>>
See this girl? This is Kokone Kikogami. She's a dreadfully shy girl who learns to overcome her timid nature and grow as a person after falling love with the main hero. She is also the designated loser girl. You may ask why I bring this up and the answer is quite simple. Because even though she lost the Aqua Lion she still ended the series as a far stronger person and gained something out of all her time spent pinning and working to change. In fact at the end of the series when it was the hero who was feeling powerless and weak when main girl was taken from him it was her who got him out of his funk and inspired him to find the courage to save her rival in love.

This is how you write a loser girl. She lost big. She had her heart broken and even though it hurt she had gained the strength to accept her loss and became a better person. Not a carbon copy of someone else, not a pawn in a drama game, none of that. She became a better Kokone Kikogami and even though she lost the bowl she's going to get back up and move with her life because she's changed for the better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.