[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it. It was better than Zeta.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: mobile-suit-gundam-zz-2.jpg (326KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-suit-gundam-zz-2.jpg
326KB, 960x720px
Admit it. It was better than Zeta.
>>
>>15750305
It was something alright.
>>
File: jyajya1013.jpg (99KB, 650x912px) Image search: [Google]
jyajya1013.jpg
99KB, 650x912px
>>15750305
I won't lie, I enjoyed that bit in the middle where it got rid of the most obnoxious comedy and became about something more than I enjoyed all of Zeta. But then, I'm a pleb, so take that opinion with a grain of salt.
Undeniably top tier MS designs though
>>
>>15750305
Not an Anime
>>
>>15750305
Well, I'm not sure if it's better written than Zeta, but I certainly enjoyed ZZ more.
>>
>>15750305
Judau>Kamille
but Char>everyone in ZZ
>>
>>15750305
No

>Wasted mecha designs the series
>>
File: q.png (153KB, 379x286px)
q.png
153KB, 379x286px
Roux and Elle are top tier Gundam girls though not as well-written as Emma. Judau is also fun to watch.
Overall, I'd say ZZ is easily one of the more entertaining Gundam shows. Its too bad everyone watching UC wants shit to be DEEP and characters to SUFFER despite the fact that ZZ can get pretty fucking dark at times.
>>
>>15750305
No, it was different to Zeta.

I loved both.
>>
But it wasn't
>>
>>15750305
I don't think it's better overall but the good parts are better than the best parts of Zeta and Judau is best UC protagonist.
>>
>>15750839
>One building on the entire stretch of coast
>Just so happens to be made of flammable dry wood
>They just so happen to leave Leina inside alone
>A Dwadge just so happens to crash into it and fucking explode
> Sayla just so happens to have shown up off screen and abducted her
This was basically the moment it started being really fucking silly again. Still like ZZ though. The peaks were just high enough for the troughs to be worth suffering through. Basically >>15750986.
Zeta was also a bit repetitive, whereas ZZ had that great manic energy which comes from being retarded.
>>
>>15750305
I'm only 10 episodes into it, can't admit anything yet. I'm gonna watch 11 and 12 today, though, and maybe one or two more if I have the time.
>>
Nah, it's garbage.
>>
>10 really good episodes
>10 pretty ok episodes
>27 trash episodes
Nah.
>>
File: dieinafire.png (220KB, 640x480px)
dieinafire.png
220KB, 640x480px
These 2 bitches made it impossible to like ZZ. I just can't force myself to finish the series. Hate these fuckers.
>>
not in a million years
>>
>>15752315
I never understood the love for Beecha, dude was an asshat from the beginning.
>>
>>15752315
some people just can't handle the subtle humor of trying to get your friends killed over and over
>>
I think ZZ has its good moments, but the tone shift from the kill 'em all ending of Zeta, is...badly done. All of sudden the AEUG is a joke for Judau and friends to fuck with.

And then the Zeta Zaku thing.

once they get to Earth(Which I admit I loved the scene of the Argama descending), it becomes a bit more serious I think.

It feels like Tomino wanted to make a sequel but after he got the greenlight on CCA he just decided to make a comedy.
>>
Zeta might have had underdeveloped characters but ZZ had ones i just flat out hated. The ZZ was also a bit too much of a walking toy but i generally liked the other mechs in the show. Also i think the show got worse when it forced itself to get darker to cash in on the Zeta bandwagon.
>>
>>15752315
Mondo turns around, Beecha is a cunt. You are not really meant to like him, he is that one friend that just hangs around with your group.
>>
>>15750305
Stop huffing Gunpla markers Tex. It's not even remotely close to better than Zeta.
>>
>>15752738
>Zeta Zaku thing
What are referring to? The R-Jarja?
>>
>>15752807
No. Zeta Gundam's head gets destroyed and replaced by a Zaku II's. Zeta Zaku.
>>
>>15752814
Oh, I had expunged that from memory. Did it even show how/when they restored the Zeta's head? Its also kinda weird how much Judau uses the Zeta instead of the ZZ once they get near/on Earth
>>
>>15752886
Zeta has better maneuverability, especially under gravity. The ZZ isn't just wholesale better than Zeta in all ways which is kind of cool. I can't think of any other examples of protagonist suit upgrades where this sort of thing happened.
>>
>>15752786
Mondo never quite reaches Beecha levels of ass to begin with. He still tends to help Judau and the others out despite pissing off Beecha who would rather he'd just let them all die.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.