[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK /m/ here is a question. Which episode of Cross Ange has the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

OK /m/ here is a question.

Which episode of Cross Ange has the part where Embryo takes the wheelchair imouto hostage and Ange starts shooting at her? I remember that part of SRW V being the stupidest fucking shit and want to know when it happened in the show.
>>
Watch the goddamn show prick.
>>
It doesn't happen exactly that way in the show, though it's not exactly that much more sensible in-show either. Still, shooting your sister is the best way to get her to stop being a bitch one way or another.
>>
>>15749215
Cross Ange was so fun to watch, the last arc was stupid crazy though.
If you're not into stuff that gradually gets more wacky it's not the kind of show for you.
>>
>>15749220
Or don't, because it's a bad show.
>>
Is this show just ecchishit?
>>
>>15749448
Yeah, there's a lot of fanservice here.
Everything from lesbian orgies to consensual sex for the purpose of procreation
>>
>>15749215
I wish the BDs improved Ange's Ass of Steel. She has a rather nice one.
>>
>>15749215
just watch the series in x2 speed and read the subs quickly its like skimming through a book
if you like it go back to normal speed if you don't drop the
I managed to finish the whole thing in 4 hours
>>
>>15749324
Cross Ange gradually gets less wacky though.
It does gradually get more insane. I had no idea what the show was even about anymore by like episode 13 and I still didn't figure it out by the time I dropped it
>>
>>15749215
In the series, Embryo have Sylvia not as a hostage but to have Liza beaten into pulp until Liza escapes and Sylvia, like the Mana-users, losing her powers and went helpless before Ange pushed her for the last time.
>>
iirc Ange only shot her sister like once, and it was towards the end when the world was pretty much fucked and she missed the shot on purpose to force her sister to get up and walk on her own.
Her sister's legs were alright the whole time and she was just seeking attention and also kind of a sick bitch wanting to remind Ange that she made her injured before.
>>
>>15749215
>these_arent_my_glasses.jpg
>>
>>15749215
He's literally raping her with his male gaze.
>>
>>15749453
Proves that Fukuda is a shitty director. He's only relying on fanservice to get audiences.

Fuck he's more worse than Okada-Nagai team up.
>>
>>15749978
>Fuck he's more worse than Okada-Nagai team up.
Oh can it, felcher gundam fag.
>>
>>15749448
>bastard couldn't even put nipples on the blu-rays
He's a troll. He's always been a troll. We've been duped for years.
>>
>>15749978
Didn't Fukuda let most writers to take liberties (on everything) in the series, which make it look like there's a problem or something missing within the plot?
>>
>>15750163
Yeah because he's so shitty he can't write things by himself. Worst of all, he took all the most inepts 13 year old virgin writers in Japan to write for himself, no wonder why his shows are full of nudity with missing nipples.

Name an excellent show Fukuda has written.

>Protip: <spoiler>You can't</spoiler>
>>
>>15750176
Cyber formula.
>>
>>15749294
Shooting someone can make them s top ddoing a most things.
>>
>>15750176
I've never seen a bad word said about Dendoh, but I also don't watch things that are only half subbed
>>
>>15750176
>>15750254

> <spoiler>You can <\spoiler>
>>
>>15750176
I believe Fukuda should have dared to write the series himself and get some professional and older writers as assistance instead of mostly rookie ones (just to make Cross Ange more sense and successful that what it is right now)
>>
>>15749903
>out for a nice flight with the girls, get a naked girl version of a bird strike
>goddammit.jpg
>>
>>15749215
Why is she Naked!?
>>
>>15752186
She was about to get raped.
Speculation is the guy got the tip in before they showed up.
>>
>>15749448
its quite ecchi but the plot yes there is a plot you shitposters is surprisingly good i dont like ecchi shows but it allmost feels like this show needs it

the romance element is surprisingly cute too

and naturally the mech designs are brilliant
>>
>>15752202
I strongly disagree on all points except mecha design. Well maybe I wouldn't call it brilliant, but quite good.
Plot, characters and romance were all fucking garbage. This is seriously the worst show I've seen in recent years, and I like fanservice.
>>
>>15752202
No one says there isn't a plot. What people say is that the plot is retarded and throws massive out of nowhere curveballs at the viewer just for shock value

The romance element is fucking awful. I have never been and never will be a /u/fag, but Tusk was a fucking shit character. Him falling on someone's crotch was funny the first time simply as an affirmation of how intentionally stupid the show seemed to be, but then it kept happening.

The show did need the ecchi part as part of the so bad it's good appeal, but then it stopped being as frequent and the show got worse

>mech
Now I know you're shitposting
>>
>>15749947
She just got mentally raped for like a week straight, so this is nothing new for her.
>>
I like the Ragna-mails a lot more than I should. You can bitch about me all day about how impractical they are, but that won't stop me from liking them. It's a real shame that they only Villkiss and Enyrugo got RDs instead of an actual model kit.
And the said RDs are fragile, partsformer, and hard as shit to actually swap out the parts you want
>>
>>15753490
So you have shit taste and like shitty mecha from a shitty show? Okay
>>
>>15752202
It's one of those series that could've been decent if they had a couple of frechmen write it. Other cultures just can't handle bitchy and competent princess characters at all.

The mechs were great though.
>>
File: QUALITY collage.png (1MB, 1238x890px)
QUALITY collage.png
1MB, 1238x890px
>>15750003
Let's also not forget that episode 18 was never fixed for BD.
>>
>>15749215
I don't recall her sister being taken as hostage by Embryo in the show. She was given the dragon spy as a slave. In final battle, Ange crashed into the room with her, called her sister a stupid brat and somehow her sister could walk all along but made herself believe she shouldn't. Then Ange flied away.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.