[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does ZZ Gundam exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 003.jpg (78KB, 556x608px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
78KB, 556x608px
Was it Tomino's idea or Bandai's idea or what? Why did they even make it in the first place?
>>
>Was it Tomino's idea or Bandai's idea or what?
Fans' support and demand.

>Why did they even make it in the first place?
Demand and supply.
>>
ironically, its the best UC tv show. thank you, consumerism.
>>
>>15744172
So that we could forget the abomination that was Zeta and get an actually amazing show
>>
So they can make for model kits for snapfitkun
>>
So Tomino could express his latent lolicon tendencies
>>
why does Gundam even exist is the real question.
>>
>>15744172
Because they needed to shill Gunpla, it doesn't matter how hard any retard wants to force the "Gundumb is a toy commercial xdxdxd" because the only ones who are that are ZZ and Victory.
>>
>>15744172
Because Tomino had a bunch of ideas on how to conclude the Neo Zeon plot from Zeta while providing a satisfying end to the Newtype concept, but then CCA got greenlit, so they just dropped most of it and cobbled together the bits they could still use into ZZ.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.