[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When cringy fatasses attempt to make a mecha show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

>When cringy fatasses attempt to make a mecha show
>>
File: 1500559347849.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500559347849.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>
>>15743616
He didn't even get to ten words, though. There's only 9.
>>
>/m/ hates Evangelion but likes Gurren Fagann now
What went wrong with this shitty taste?
>>
>>15744648
/m/ hates both
>>
>>15744671
I don't dislike Evangelion, infact I really like EoE.
I think TTGL is pretty boring though.
>>
everyone knows gunbuster is the only good mecha show from gainax, cant believe people are defending this shit.

evangelion is a thousand times better than this trash show though.
>>
>>15743613
Gurren Fagoff has some good moments but is fucking retarded in a bad way
Evangaylion is mediocre at best
Gayer Robo Assagayddon is so bad nobody can make sense of its plot and nobody cares about the shitty Go cast also Go is an autistic mute in this one for some reason
Turdbuster is the original moeshit anime it's literally a ripoff of a better series but with topless girls
>>
>>15744832
>Gurren Fagoff
>Evangaylion
>Gayer Robo Assgaydonn
>Turdbuster
Are you even fucking trying
>>
>when xpearse makes a thread and then replies to himself
>>
>>15744835
Honestly? No, I'm not trying at all. Though only one of those opinions is not somewhat sincere.
>>
>>15744832
>Gayer Robo Assagayddon
Are you the AVGN?
>>
>>15744832
>but with topless
That was the sequel though

>>15744648
>>15744671
>>15744673
/m/ likes TTGL or at least Kamina because HOT BLOOD
It would make sense for them not to, though.
>>
Does /m/ even like giant robots any more?
>>
>>15745087
Just because I refuse to swallow pure shit like Gunbuster solely because it has robots in it does not mean I don't like giant robots.
>>
>>15745087
Yes. Just because a couple of loud shit posters hate on everything, it's quite obvious how it's the same 3-5 people at most due to the posting style, or just crossboarders coming to /m/ just to bait or whine doesn't mean the large majority is like this.

Honestly the "/m/ hates everything" stuff is almost as tired as bait threads like this.
>>
>>15744740
I would take TTGL over Eva any day of the week.
>>
>>15745087
/m/ does like giant robots.
However, this board is by far one of the worst ones when it comes to dealing with cheap bait and as such, the overall impression falls to the negative side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrFQ-bfQQPE
>>
>>15744673
>I don't dislike Evangelion, infact I really like EoE.
Drugs
>>
>>15743613
>cringy
Fuck off underage.
>>
>>15745079
>/m/ likes TTGL or at least Kamina because HOT BLOOD
>It would make sense for them not to, though.
Is this true /m/? I thought I knew this board.
>>
>>15743613
Gotta agree. Mech desing is cool. but the protagonist are fucking annnnoying.
>>
>>15745534
He's fun and I like how design. He's a pretty bottom tier hotblood, especially because he's a garbage pilot, but hotblood makes everything better so he's fine. His death isn't moving nor is his speech that poignant, though.
>>
>>15745534
The show is shit. Kamina is shit. The Mechs are 8 out of 10. Good mech desing but not the best
>>
>>15745534
>>15745551
I forget. THe final battle was worth watching. but thats all.
>>
>>15745547
>hotblood makes everything better
U must be kiddin. BULLSHIT! Lame ass writers got imagination huh
>>
File: 1499495541675.png (304KB, 946x526px) Image search: [Google]
1499495541675.png
304KB, 946x526px
>>15745562
What?
>>
>>15745577
He said Hotblood not Hotdog dude
>>
>>15745087
The biggest mistake you can make on this board is to think that people here take robot anime, or anime in general, seriously.

It may seem that way because of some of the knee-jerk reactions people have to certain topics, like Gurren Lagann or Evangelion, but for the most part you're surrounded by a lot of anime casuals who just wanna get involved in a mix of new and old shitflinging contests.

The truth of the matter is that the majority of the people on /m/ are going to be aware that Evangelion is heavily inspired by Ideon, but most of them won't be able to tell you why because they haven't seen Ideon.

You've got people that actively shit on Gurren Lagann, calling it a Getter Robo rip off, but they haven't checked out either one. They're just jumping in on it because it's the cool or funny thing to do.

You're on a board where the majority of the people think Zambot 3 is a 50 episode series with at least 3 versus movie tie-ins.

That's not to say that the people who take this shit far too seriously don't exist on this board.

After all, I'm here and I clearly spend way too much time indulging in this genre.

But at the end of the day, I can't take any of you seriously.

I look at a lot of posts and I realize that most of you have seen maybe, 10, 20, or 30 shows at best and I just giggle to myself.

If I had to describe you all I think the word I'd use is

amateurs.
>>
>>15745598
Quiet, sahib. Go back to your retirement home, old man.
>>
>>15745598
Teach me your ways.
>>
>>15745168
Seriously, the only board I've been on that is worse about bait threads is probably /v/

Even /pol/, /a/ and /r9k/ are better. It's to the point where I've got practically half of this board filtered.
>>
>>15745168
The bait threads have died down recently.
>>
This shit wouldn't be a problem if the usual time for bans was one month instead of three days.

Then again I hear phoneposters can evade pretty easily, so I guess everything is fucked forever.
>>
>>15745633
>xpearse is a phone poster
Makes sense
>>
>>15745551
>The Mechs are 8 out of 10. Good mech desing
You can't be serious.
>>
>>15746004
You fell for his trap card.
>>
>>15744648
Nigga. Why did you bump this?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.