[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you change Tetsujin 28 to appeal to a modern millennial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: tetsujin.jpg (46KB, 397x468px) Image search: [Google]
tetsujin.jpg
46KB, 397x468px
How would you change Tetsujin 28 to appeal to a modern millennial audience?
>>
>>15743601
Make him into a cute girl
>>
>>15743609
What would you change about Tetsujin? Would you give it twintails? EE cup breasts?
>>
>>15743609
>the original shota
>change into a girl

poor form
>>
>>15743601
Nothing, I would rather it fade into obscurity.
>>
>>15743661
So, like Getter Robo?
>>
>>15743661
That's a fate worse than death.
>>
>>15743673
It's already obscure for americans though. Basically anything that isn't a "gundam", an Eva unit, the TTGL bot, or a transformer is some random cartoon robot nobody recognizes.
>>
>>15743673
Not really the old shows still exist. They are still there to watch and enjoy. If there were a new one that would pander to fucking millennials then new people would see the old things, complain, and actively ruin any enjoyment. I would rather there be nothing new than have something new piss on its legacy.

Sincerely, a old Fire Emblem fan.

Anyways the only reason you should worry about it is if there is a media burning for anything that is not "safe" or "progressive" or whatever the fuck they say now.
>>
By making Tetsujin a cute MILF to fuck Shotaro in his boypuss.
>>
>>15743601
Shotaro is now a bland light novel protagonist/self-insert. Chief Otsuka is now a cute girl. Tetsujin is now a giant cute girl robot with a Hatsune Miku AI personality. Also she's legally Shotaro's sister, for that semi-incest appeal. Shotaro's father now built her to defeat the American occupation of blonde giant robots with big tits, but he sealed her away because her moe appeal was too terrible to be born into this world.

The remote control box is now a smart phone, and Shotaro controls Tetsujin via an App. Evil people can also download this app and use it to force Tetsujin into embarrassing and degrading situations which make her feel embarrassed and degraded; as opposed to something interesting like making her rob banks or crush police officers into bloody pulp. Black Ox is now a giant robot brown girl with a kuudere AI personality. Prof. Franken is her dirty old father who keeps looking up her gargantuan skirt to her car sized panties, to which she comically responds by throwing cars at him. Kenji Murusame is the token hot women above the age of consent to draw in the normie waifu crowd.
>>
>>15743601
Apparently, modernized the series setting (just like how the 80s series goes) and try making it darker as 2004 series.
>>
>>15743688
Tetsujin himself is (somewhat) recognizable by Americans who don't even watch anime. You know about Gigantor, right?
>>
>>15743601
I don't even think it's possible to change it and still have it be recognizable as Tetsujin. It relies too heavily on the postwar Japan setting. Like, I can't say for sure about MotS Tetsujin and Tetsujin FX since they don't have subs, but they sure as hell don't seem to have anything to do with the original in any sense despite FX being an actual fucking sequel and including the original Tetsujin in it
>>
>>15743601
change the controller into a smartphone app
>>
>>15743664
Good as always, Mario.

>>15743704
FE has always been shit.
>>
In a fantasy setting

The young elf prince Shotas discovers the ancient war machine IRON LORD and he must use him to defeat the evil invading orcs.

When the battle finally comes, however, the IRON LORD is destroyed in the battle which sets off a giant explosion destroying the world and killing everyone in it.

But god was sad, for this was not how he intended for this story to end.

So they were all reborn in modern Japan.

Now, young Shotas is reborn as a (female) Japanese Literature college student, Shotako, and must pass the hardest class at her university or else she'll be expelled for life.

Teaching him is the handsome, but cruel and sometimes violent, Professor Nijuuchachi.

But Shotako is surrounded by other people who also survived the destruction of his world.

>The beautiful owner of a Butler cafe who was a Dark Magician leading the orcs in his past life
>A quiet and aloof Librarian who is actually one of god's servant, an angel, in disguise.
>A student in the Business and Economy courses, a wild and brash heir to a famous corporation. He's actually the Orc King reborn.
>The Captain of the Women's Wrestling and Weightlifting Club, who was actually Shotako's brother but was reborn as a woman in this life.

Also it's a light novel.

There's a mobile game and pachinko tie in.

It gets animated for 12 episodes at a time, every Autumn season for the next 6 years.

When the light novel eventually wraps up, there will be a special movie to commemorate the event and also the launch of an MMO tie-in.
>>
>>15743704
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw1oyumlKE

Kaga... was right...
>>
>>15744114
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>15743988
>It relies too heavily on the postwar Japan setting
The original doesn't really do very much with said setting, doesn't it? It's really only 2004 that does.
>>
>>15744035
FE didn't start with Awakening you faggot.
>>
I don't want millenials in my old man hobby, thank you very much.
>>
>>15744132
I recall that the manga series does, but since we have translated versions of neither, it's hard to say.
The original anime just seemed to be about episodic adventure detective stories, which is the kind of thing that's timeless and needs no modernizing.

Not sure about the toku series or the movies
>>
>>15744132
If by "original" you mean the 60s anime, it's only very loosely based on the original manga. Even the live-action show is more faithful.
>>
>>15743661
Just blame Otomo for letting his work overshadowing the series he loosely based on.
>>15743704
>old Fire Emblem fan
Is it me or you're almost starting talking about Fire Emblem here?
>>
>>15744589
>Just blame Otomo for letting his work overshadowing the series he loosely based on.

Oh, you again. This argument still makes no sense. Should we blame Evangelion for Ultraman not being popular? I guess by your weird logic.
>>
>>15744596
>Should we have to blame Evangelion for Ultraman not being popular
No
What I ment is that the main character's full name in Akira (S***kira) seemingly copies from the Tetsujin' protag's name
>>
>>15744614
And...? It's a reference 99% of westerners would not get anyway. Maybe if he was called Jimmy Sparks in the dub or something, there would be no problem.
>>
>>15743764
>Tetsujin is now a giant cute girl robot with a Hatsune Miku AI personality.
What if Tetsujin was a cute android with a mecha masume exosuit,
>>
>>15744731
I rather have RGZ-esque version of Tetsujin
>>
>>15743611
>EE cup breasts

Why does this excite me?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.