[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVANGELION BOO BERRY THREAD: REVENGEANCE OF AWAKENING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_inline_n6wjr5BPXj1sf3h99.png (147KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6wjr5BPXj1sf3h99.png
147KB, 500x375px
You are Asuka. You're on a week-long vacation from your normal duties in Tokyo-3. You're visiting family in Neo West-Berlin-11. (There is a Neo East-Berlin-42, but fuck them.) Your uncle has an apartment there, and he has kindly offered you the guest room.

You wake up. You are still not used to the unpainted concrete walls of the apartment. You have been woken up by your clock-radio. The DJ on the local station is up to his usual spiel. "IT IS PRECISELY EIGHT O' CLOCK AND FIFTEEN MINUTES. YOU WILL CONTINUE LISTENING TO 91.5 BERLINER-RADIO. DO NOT BOTHER US WITH YOUR REQUESTS UNLESS THEY ARE SUBMITTED BY FORM. NOW YOU WILL EXPERIENCE ARNOLD SCHOENBERG'S 1912 SMASH SINGLE 'GALGENLIED'," commands the DJ. You yawn, stretch, and exit the bed. You scour the pantry for some cereal.

What cereal will you eat?

A) Theodor Adorn-O's

B) Werner Herzog's Despair Retardant

C) Go Ahead And Eat, One Day Not Even Food Will Help You
>>
>>15743168
>You are Asuka.
The only option here is to commit suicide.
>>
>>15743182
>Not helping Shinji with his teenage angst
And no I don't mean sucking his dick.
>>
C, you're pretty sure the Despair Retardant is expired.
>>
>91.5
man that station's my jam tho

The answer's gotta be C, though.
>>
>>15743168
C we're in evangelion I don't think anything can help Asuka except maybe extensive psychotherapy and a divine intervention
>>
False premise. You're not allowed to leave Tokyo-3 because you're on combat standby. You wake up in Tokyo-3 with Shinji laying on top of you.
>>
>>15743168
C
>>
>Your uncle has an apartment there, and he has kindly offered you the guest room
The nerve. C and plan to extort a booking at the Hyatt more befitting humanity's champion against extinction.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.