[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find myself not being able to get into this show at all. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: domonkasshu.jpg (43KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
domonkasshu.jpg
43KB, 600x459px
I find myself not being able to get into this show at all. I keep dropping it for a few days and coming back to it only to get bored again. This has been happening for a while and I'm now in episode 25.

Should I just leave it be or try to continue?
>>
>>15743074

If you haven't dropped it yet and keep finding yourself drawn back to it it sounds like you are actually in to it. Maybe you should just watch it at a different rate, since it sounds more like your current rate of consumption may be the problem and not the actual substance you are consuming. If you are truly bored though, just leave it. No-one is forcing you to do anything, there's no Gundam or anime police that'll come down on you for not abiding by some arbitrary rules on what you need to watch. Watch something else you do enjoy instead.
>>
>>15743079

That could also be it, considering for a few months I've basically consumed mecha shows too fast. And considering this show seems to have lots of episodes that are auto-conclusive then that might be the solution (and also the cause for me not being able to tolerate more than two or three episodes a session).
>>
It just might not be for you. As much as I love G, it does get repetitive.
>>
>>15743074
The last arc is what makes G Gundam worth watching
also make sure you are watching the dub
>>
File: 1481783838151.jpg (114KB, 972x726px) Image search: [Google]
1481783838151.jpg
114KB, 972x726px
>>15743152
>not wanting to hear Tomokazu Seki
>>
Sit back and enjoy Tomokazu Seki yelling

That's literally the only reason I could push through SRW Impact
>>
File: Having a giraffe.jpg (266KB, 532x696px) Image search: [Google]
Having a giraffe.jpg
266KB, 532x696px
>>15743152
>make sure you are watching the dub
>>
G Gundam in Gundam Wing about for the worst gun ever created so far

My best friend that loves G gundam and I fucking hate it
>>
>>15743074

Shiiiiinnnnnnniiiiinnnnnnggggggggggg Ffffffffffffffiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>15743074
the only good parts are when the show gets off track from the tournament

so basically you can skip all the boring ass non-important tourney episodes
>>
>>15748407

Rugga please.
>>
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but anyone else having weird cropping issues with the [Xpearse] rip of the G-Gundam Blu-Ray? I can't get that shit for the life of me to display without pillar-boxes and the top of the picture getting mirrored on the bottom of the screen.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.